Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Hall of Fame Vote: Little gg with YuiYui

Should this replay be in the Hall of Fame?
40.00% (6)
Yes
60.00% (9)
No

Total Votes: 15

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Replaysystem Aug 15 2017, 16:32 PM

Please vote on whether you feel this replay deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.
This poll will close on Aug 22 2017, 16:32 PM.

If you want to vote on this replay's promotion to the Hall of Fame, there are things you can look out for that make this replay stand out from other replays.
This will ensure that the replay truly deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

In a short summary, here is what makes a replay worthy of being in the Hall of Fame:
  • Neither of the players made any major mistakes, only minor mistakes made the difference
  • The replay shows a rarely seen strategy, which somehow was pulled off despite the opponent's best attempts to counter it
  • The replay is unusually entertaining, making this replay one of a kind
A more detailed explanation of the Hall of Fame.

+
# 2Sheriff AA Aug 15 2017, 16:37 PM
How the hell did this get a Hall of Fame poll with only 12 wubs?

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Andrey_96 Aug 15 2017, 16:57 PM
wtf ofc no,idiot system l000000l

This post has been edited by Andrey_96: Aug 15 2017, 17:23 PM

+
# 4Inspector RaGe Aug 15 2017, 21:53 PM
QUOTE(Sheriff AA @ Aug 15 2017, 11:37 AM) *

How the hell did this get a Hall of Fame poll with only 12 wubs?

We lowered the Popular Replay threshold down to 3 from 5. We did this because it's possible good replays were going unnoticed, because we don't have as many players as we once did when the criteria was originally set. The HoF voting system kicks in at 4 times the popular threshold which is why it kicked in at 12 wubs.

I'm going to look into this to see if it needs further adjusting. For now feel free to watch it (Andrey) and post your feedback, if it's not good enough it won't make the cut anyways based on everyone's votes.

+
# 5Vindies Aug 16 2017, 04:31 AM
Good replay. I must say it is very close to getting a yes from me. Voted no, however.

+
# 6Sheriff AA Aug 16 2017, 18:12 PM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Aug 15 2017, 17:53 PM) *

We lowered the Popular Replay threshold down to 3 from 5. We did this because it's possible good replays were going unnoticed, because we don't have as many players as we once did when the criteria was originally set. The HoF voting system kicks in at 4 times the popular threshold which is why it kicked in at 12 wubs.

I'm going to look into this to see if it needs further adjusting. For now feel free to watch it (Andrey) and post your feedback, if it's not good enough it won't make the cut anyways based on everyone's votes.

I see, thanks for the clarification mate smile.gif

Good game but not HoF worthy. Voted no.

+
# 7Replaysystem Aug 23 2017, 00:00 AM
This poll is now closed. Unfortunately, the replay did not make it into the Hall of Fame.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)