Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Not Found (Error)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Warper555 Sep 17 2017, 11:28 AM
Hey guys,

Let me cut to the chase. I have Windows 10 so I have to mount ROTWK with the specific image at this link:

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=910882

When I use this link I get this:

The requested URL /assets/bfme_downloads/rotwk/rotwk_maxi_thesmokingman.rar was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'd really like to play this game but I don't have my old CD (DVD?) roms anymore. Recently me and my friends on my TS server discovered Gameranger and I instantly thought of this game. Of course, it was around $200 on Amazon and things so I gave up. Anyways, help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have tried the other mini images just in case, using different mounting programs. It didn't work.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2Mako Sep 17 2017, 11:41 AM
QUOTE(Warper555 @ Sep 17 2017, 11:28 AM) *

Hey guys,

Let me cut to the chase. I have Windows 10 so I have to mount ROTWK with the specific image at this link:

When I use this link I get this:

The requested URL /assets/bfme_downloads/rotwk/rotwk_maxi_thesmokingman.rar was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'd really like to play this game but I don't have my old CD (DVD?) roms anymore. Recently me and my friends on my TS server discovered Gameranger and I instantly thought of this game. Of course, it was around $200 on Amazon and things so I gave up. Anyways, help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have tried the other mini images just in case, using different mounting programs. It didn't work.

Yeah that link is broken. I'm going to fix it asap. Anyway if you want to play 2.02 you don't need it and all links, for 2.02, are aviable and working.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3Warper555 Sep 17 2017, 12:08 PM
Really? For me it says i need the disk inserted. I unmounted the install iso because the video says I need the mini to play.

+
# 4Mako Sep 17 2017, 12:43 PM
QUOTE(Warper555 @ Sep 17 2017, 12:08 PM) *

Really? For me it says i need the disk inserted. I unmounted the install iso because the video says I need the mini to play.

did you install 2.02?

+
# 5Warper555 Sep 17 2017, 12:50 PM
How do I find out? when I try to start the game it says i need a cd inserted and doesn't say the patch #. I just used forshire, from the address I provided.

+
# 6Mako Sep 17 2017, 12:57 PM

Follow this guide and when you have to choose 2.01 or 2.02, choose 2.02.

+
# 7Warper555 Sep 17 2017, 13:52 PM
Wow, that worked. Your awesome! Thanks for the quick response.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)