IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
Trying to learn - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Trying to learn

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Leikeze Sep 24 2017, 21:26 PM
I am new to RA3, not to RTS or C&C, but new to RA3, and I figure I'll try to get some decent strategies down for Allies first, if anyone knows where I could find some that are relevant to how people are playing now it would be a great help to a noob like me. smile.gif

You know, in the form of a replay or guide, maybe a video, just whatever you think would help me win a single game online against the lowest level players for the time being. tongue.gif

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2Dimon0000000 Sep 25 2017, 08:51 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Sep 25 2017, 07:26 AM) *

I am new to RA3, not to RTS or C&C, but new to RA3, and I figure I'll try to get some decent strategies down for Allies first, if anyone knows where I could find some that are relevant to how people are playing now it would be a great help to a noob like me. smile.gif

You know, in the form of a replay or guide, maybe a video, just whatever you think would help me win a single game online against the lowest level players for the time being. tongue.gif

Welcome to RA3, there are kindest and cheerful community smile.gif
https://www.twitch.tv/vindies/videos/all
This is stream of good allies player, there is a lot of video with tourneys/random games.
Also you can watch replays of WalftheWolf, Lictor, Vindies and much other players. Use search for replays.
Also you can watch cast videos - in videos section.

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3HappyWins Sep 26 2017, 09:51 AM
QUOTE(Dimon0000000 @ Sep 25 2017, 11:51 AM) *

Welcome to RA3, there are kindest and cheerful community smile.gif
https://www.twitch.tv/vindies/videos/all
This is stream of good allies player, there is a lot of video with tourneys/random games.
Also you can watch replays of WalftheWolf, Lictor, Vindies and much other players. Use search for replays.
Also you can watch cast videos - in videos section.

This is a major improvement!

Wow.!

Game: Red Alert 3

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Posts in this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)