Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Hall of Fame Vote: Interesting Game

Should this replay be in the Hall of Fame?
22.22% (2)
Yes
77.78% (7)
No

Total Votes: 9

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Replaysystem Sep 27 2017, 21:59 PM

Please vote on whether you feel this replay deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.
This poll will close on Oct 4 2017, 21:59 PM.

If you want to vote on this replay's promotion to the Hall of Fame, there are things you can look out for that make this replay stand out from other replays.
This will ensure that the replay truly deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

In a short summary, here is what makes a replay worthy of being in the Hall of Fame:
  • Neither of the players made any major mistakes, only minor mistakes made the difference
  • The replay shows a rarely seen strategy, which somehow was pulled off despite the opponent's best attempts to counter it
  • The replay is unusually entertaining, making this replay one of a kind
A more detailed explanation of the Hall of Fame.

+
# 2LiCtor Sep 29 2017, 12:18 PM
just watched the game, and definitly not hof material

but good game no offense wink.gif

I watched it from allies side, and I desagreed with some decision that explain my "no":
-the push with athena and mirage, when the countdown of iron curtain was at about 30 secondes: it was to late for this. An army split or a wall swag was maybe a better decision, because then 4 hammers iron curtained destroyed all ally T3 army.
-the use of superweapon: when chronosphere is ready, use it immediatly to kill natasha, 4 hammer, 4 V4, 1 dreadnought etc... => it's good because this thing cost only 1500 (3000 if you count the lab), don't wait for a better opportunity when you must reduce the number of ennemy ground units.
-for the proton collider, it was a best way to use it against the ground army I think, the shot on the base did 0 damage and could be devastating if you did it on the hammers.

For the rest of the game, no major mistakes from ally player and the game was cool to watch, wp both!

Clan: H2O

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Replaysystem Oct 5 2017, 00:00 AM
This poll is now closed. Unfortunately, the replay did not make it into the Hall of Fame.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)