Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Disappearance of eminence

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Oct 1 2017, 00:42 AM
one of those disappearance topic didn't post in messhall cause no one goes there, where is eminennce forums seem empty without his long explanatory posts and his feedback too i hope some one reaches out to him so at least he comes here once in a while cheers

we need some one to create good maps or an explanatory guide like eminence to help some a map maker to make some good maps he is required his mentor-ship topics were great too where is he

Game: Red Alert 3

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2Vindies Oct 2 2017, 17:41 PM
Eminence officially left the game, hence I am now the m8s leader.

He said good bye to the m8s clan in our private forum. There's no reason to expect him to come back. He may surprise us someday, however.

QUOTE({DO}-LiquidOCELOT @ Oct 2 2017, 16:22 PM) *

m8s_eminence@hotmail.ca

Good one wink.gif

Clan: m8s

+
# 3{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Oct 2 2017, 22:31 PM
QUOTE(Vindies @ Oct 2 2017, 17:41 PM) *

Eminence officially left the game, hence I am now the m8s leader.

He said good bye to the m8s clan in our private forum. There's no reason to expect him to come back. He may surprise us someday, however.
Good one wink.gif

i emailed on this id in 2012 i would never make this up but it seems so pls dont mistaken it i got proof

+
# 4Sheriff AA Oct 2 2017, 22:38 PM
QUOTE({DO}-LiquidOCELOT @ Oct 2 2017, 18:31 PM) *

i emailed on this id in 2012 i would never make this up but it seems so pls dont mistaken it i got proof

Considering that me and Vindies just explained that he said goodbye to us and told us he's never coming back, I think it's best if we just let him be.

Like it had to be said since you apparently didn't get the message.

Clan: m8s

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)