Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1phantom9399 Nov 11 2017, 16:37 PM
Come discuss the upcoming Kane's Wrath Decade Tournament

IPB Image

Twitter Image
Discord Image
Discord Image

C&C:Online FaceBook
Subscribe to receive notification of events and other items of interest!

This post has been edited by phantom9399: Nov 11 2017, 16:46 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2phantom9399 Nov 11 2017, 16:44 PM
The tournament will run in February and March next year, more details will be released after the November event.

Edit: The first donation ($2000 USD) was promoted by sparty.

This post has been edited by phantom9399: Nov 11 2017, 17:02 PM

+
# 3Luvaskot Nov 11 2017, 16:52 PM
Aonian?

IPB Image

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4Aoenian Nov 11 2017, 16:57 PM
QUOTE(Luvaskot @ Nov 11 2017, 18:52 PM) *

Aonian?

IPB Image

And they want me to play. tongue.gif

Oh well, I don't think I'm interested in this tournament. I don't have the time actually + I don't think it's worth spending that much time into this dead game anyways. I would be interested in C&C if a new title will be released, but I will probably not have too much time for that either.

After my job and training every day the clock is like 19-20.00 And that's without being with mates/girls. xD

+
# 5phantom9399 Nov 11 2017, 17:01 PM
QUOTE(Aoenian @ Nov 12 2017, 00:57 AM) *

And they want me to play. tongue.gif

Oh well, I don't think I'm interested in this tournament. I don't have the time actually + I don't think it's worth spending that much time into this dead game anyways. I would be interested in C&C if a new title will be released, but I will probably not have too much time for that either.

After my job and training every day the clock is like 19-20.00 And that's without being with mates/girls. xD

Come on mate, $2000 potentially $5000. Its the largest event hosted since LS3. Plus it does not start until next year so you have plenty of time to practice biggrin.gif

+
# 6Aoenian Nov 11 2017, 17:02 PM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Nov 11 2017, 19:01 PM) *

Come on mate, $2000 potentially $5000. Its the largest event hosted since LS3. Plus it does not start until next year so you have plenty of time to practice biggrin.gif

That still don't give me time though. I will get these amount of money in my running very soon anyways I think. biggrin.gif

+
# 7phantom9399 Nov 11 2017, 17:04 PM
QUOTE(Aoenian @ Nov 12 2017, 01:02 AM) *

That still don't give me time though. I will get these amount of money in my running very soon anyways I think. biggrin.gif

Haha nice, hopefully you can watch the stream during the event smile.gif If you have contact with other old players link them here please? smile.gif

+
# 8Aoenian Nov 11 2017, 17:06 PM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Nov 11 2017, 19:04 PM) *

Haha nice, hopefully you can watch the stream during the event smile.gif If you have contact with other old players link them here please? smile.gif

I only have contact with two of them. I think both plays KW sometimes now. I'm sorry. ^^

+
# 9onch-onch Nov 11 2017, 18:12 PM
Try to convince my wooki plz.
He total expert and he very brutal. Sad if he no plei. stroking him in the direction of the hair

Game: AirMech

+
# 10Das.Duelon Nov 11 2017, 21:17 PM
will there be a way to qualify for the tournament without being on the list? tongue.gif

Game: Battlefield 1943

+
# 11Whitey Nov 11 2017, 21:22 PM
Largest event since KWWC. Since most class that as a "huge" event.

Looks good tho, $5000 ^^

+
# 12phantom9399 Nov 11 2017, 22:18 PM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ Nov 12 2017, 02:12 AM) *

Try to convince my wooki plz.
He total expert and he very brutal. Sad if he no plei. stroking him in the direction of the hair

The staff and I will need to discuss wooki closer to the event as he is banned from gamereplays at this point in time.

QUOTE(Das.Duelon @ Nov 12 2017, 05:17 AM) *

will there be a way to qualify for the tournament without being on the list? tongue.gif

This is just a call for old players to come back. There will be a month of qualifiers that will allow the top 32 players into the event. Mre details will come soon.

QUOTE(Whitey @ Nov 12 2017, 05:22 AM) *

Largest event since KWWC. Since most class that as a "huge" event.

Looks good tho, $5000 ^^

Thats the goal. biggrin.gif

+
# 13RRcabal Nov 12 2017, 02:18 AM
I can tell you right now that about half of the experts are not going to come back for this game, simply put no interest, Like Veham, OptiK, LeOnZall, Kufu, Dackel, AoiNiaN, avilo, knolz, and maybe Dynamic, not interest, wouldn't be a good tourney anyway, bikerush will just own, and Tech will come 2nd.

Game: None

+
# 14Thanatos Nov 12 2017, 02:49 AM
calling all experts lol.. most of them wouldnt come back and would be terribly bad, like dynamic

+
# 15phantom9399 Nov 12 2017, 03:48 AM
QUOTE(OneCabal^ @ Nov 12 2017, 10:18 AM) *

I can tell you right now that about half of the experts are not going to come back for this game, simply put no interest, Like Veham, OptiK, LeOnZall, Kufu, Dackel, AoiNiaN, avilo, knolz, and maybe Dynamic, not interest, wouldn't be a good tourney anyway, bikerush will just own, and Tech will come 2nd.

You would be that person sad.gif aoinian cant due to other commitments which is fine. I expert a few experts and old players will come back for the prizepool and the fact its celebrating 10 years of kaneswrath

+
# 16RRcabal Nov 12 2017, 04:01 AM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Nov 11 2017, 19:48 PM) *

You would be that person sad.gif aoinian cant due to other commitments which is fine. I expert a few experts and old players will come back for the prizepool and the fact its celebrating 10 years of kaneswrath

Yes, I understand the importance of 10 years of KW, but the fact of the matter is, KW can't last forever, and I've gone over this before with a few other players wanting old experts to come back for 1 more tourney for old time sake, training and practising for a big tourney like this is not going to happen.

Because they know already bikerush and technique who still play will end up winning this whole event, plus this is 1.02+, alot of these experts were used to playing on the 1.02 patch, back when Zocom pred tanks gave 2x the experience, and BH was the most OP faction in KW,

Not to mention I've personally talked with most of these old experts, and what they said is all of them have no interest in coming back for 1 more tourney, gone on to other things, or have quit playing games entirely, like Kufu for example told me he gave up gaming, for work, Dymanic is playing other games, and Avlio still loves his SC2.

Game: None

+
# 17phantom9399 Nov 12 2017, 09:23 AM
QUOTE(OneCabal^ @ Nov 12 2017, 12:01 PM) *

Yes, I understand the importance of 10 years of KW, but the fact of the matter is, KW can't last forever, and I've gone over this before with a few other players wanting old experts to come back for 1 more tourney for old time sake, training and practising for a big tourney like this is not going to happen.

Because they know already bikerush and technique who still play will end up winning this whole event, plus this is 1.02+, alot of these experts were used to playing on the 1.02 patch, back when Zocom pred tanks gave 2x the experience, and BH was the most OP faction in KW,

Not to mention I've personally talked with most of these old experts, and what they said is all of them have no interest in coming back for 1 more tourney, gone on to other things, or have quit playing games entirely, like Kufu for example told me he gave up gaming, for work, Dymanic is playing other games, and Avlio still loves his SC2.

I know it can't last forever however 10 years is a massive milestone and I want to celebrate it. Especially considering all the issues KW has had through its time.

With the limited faction rulings in play there is a chance neither of them will win this event. Plus the players have lots of time to practice builds to beat bike and tech. The patch difference is fair enough, it will take them a lot of time to get used to the game again.

Perhaps you could chatter to them and see if they are at least interested in watching the finals or something like that. I know they wont be as good as they once were however it would be great if they could come watch the streams.

I reckon if any one was to come back out of the ones you mentioned it would be Dynamic and Avlio but as you said they might not play they might just watch the stream.

+
# 18Masterleaf Nov 12 2017, 10:21 AM
I do agree with onchonch, Wookibert would be a much better addition than any of the inactive "experts". He is a complete player and honestly probably only second to bikerush in all faction skill level.

+
# 19Technique Nov 12 2017, 10:39 AM
Anyone that's thinking about coming back hit me up I'll practice with you.
A lot is still the same and I'll bring you up to speed quick about the things that are different and the new maps.
Can tell you all the for you unknown good players strengths and weaknesses as well and their tendencies.

1-2 months all anyone skilled will need to get back to the level of current players, it's not out of reach and would be quite cool to see any of the old good players play again. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Technique: Nov 15 2017, 16:55 PM

+
# 20Aoenian Nov 12 2017, 10:50 AM
I can confirm to 300 % I'm not going to play as long as people can't spell my name. I don't know if I'm supposed to call you all retards or brain dead. A O E N I A N. Is that hard? lmao.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)