Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

display bug with RotWK 2.02 v7

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1foxer456 Dec 10 2017, 18:14 PM
Hi,

I have two small bugs since I installed RotWK 2.02 v7 :
- the first one is that the "patch version" displayed in the bottom right corner of settings is 2.01 (I checked the spells of Angmar, they are the spells of 2.02v7). Is it because the language installation of the game is French ?
- the second one is that the things that supposed to be circle, are oval (like the spell menu (see picture below), the building icons on the right when a builder is selected, the menu on the bottom left corner).

Attached Image

These are not big issues, but I would like to know how to fix them.
Thanks in advance.

+
# 2Ultimategladia Dec 10 2017, 19:30 PM
QUOTE(foxer456 @ Dec 10 2017, 19:14 PM) *

Hi,

I have two small bugs since I installed RotWK 2.02 v7 :
- the first one is that the "patch version" displayed in the bottom right corner of settings is 2.01 (I checked the spells of Angmar, they are the spells of 2.02v7). Is it because the language installation of the game is French ?
- the second one is that the things that supposed to be circle, are oval (like the spell menu (see picture below), the building icons on the right when a builder is selected, the menu on the bottom left corner).

Attached Image

These are not big issues, but I would like to know how to fix them.
Thanks in advance.

I will answer you
It says 2.01 because your language is not updated to 2.02, or at least not that part (they are actually working in the language pack translations)
They are ovals because.... yes, maybe the same reason, it is not updated. Im nothing sure about this, sorry

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3brabox Dec 10 2017, 21:29 PM
You're in luck!

The French translation for v7 is done and will appear on the Downloads page shortly!

About the "oval spellbook" issue: make sure you use widescreen/normal version correctly. It seems you have a 4:3 monitor (old, square-ish monitor, see image) but you have "widescreed" 2.02 installed.

Reinstall 2.02 and during the installation process, check the correct components.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by brabox: Dec 10 2017, 21:33 PM

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 4foxer456 Dec 11 2017, 14:30 PM
Thanks guys, the problem is fixed wink.gif (it was indeed the monitor selected during the installation).

+
# 5Excelsior Dec 11 2017, 22:43 PM
Topic moved to the Tech Support forum.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 6brabox Dec 12 2017, 16:37 PM
French translation for v7.0.0 can now be found on the Downloads page.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)