Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Spotlight with LATINO, by CENTAUER.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FallenXE Dec 11 2017, 23:50 PM
Enjoy and discuss this edition of Spotlight with BFME player LATINO, that has been kindly done up by Centauer! smile.gif

This post has been edited by FallenXE: Dec 12 2017, 01:41 AM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2Earendil Dec 12 2017, 08:23 AM
great interview mate smile.gif

A moment that I miss is when Alex and me used to get on skype with Orange, Pallando, Arkurios to to make new host names and try them.

oh yeah that times wub.gif

But don't forget Hektor and his crazy gang tongue.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3ReiCasca Dec 12 2017, 10:20 AM
Noobs

+
# 4D3ViL Dec 12 2017, 10:47 AM
nooobs

+
# 5LATINO Dec 12 2017, 11:17 AM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Dec 12 2017, 10:23 AM) *

great interview mate smile.gif

oh yeah that times wub.gif

But don't forget Hektor and his crazy gang tongue.gif

Yeaaa, I forgot him biggrin.gif Crazy times !

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 6Beterwel Dec 12 2017, 13:44 PM
Cool interview, agreed about the QM times, miss those.

+
# 7YodA` Dec 12 2017, 22:54 PM
Very nice !!!

Clan: The Last Knights of Middle-Earth

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 8Mako Dec 13 2017, 13:23 PM
Nice interview!

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 9Onyx Dec 13 2017, 15:23 PM
Thanks for the interview! Also awesome work Cent thumb.gif

Game: Graphics

+
# 10CENTAUER Dec 13 2017, 19:25 PM
Thanks cool2.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 11Muadd Dec 13 2017, 21:48 PM
This must be the best interview ive seen in years. Images where big + and made the reading more interesting

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 12Apmn Dec 14 2017, 12:26 PM
nice interview man. Quickmatch days were the best.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 13Boss^ Dec 15 2017, 01:38 AM
Nice interview wish you GL in your life smile.gif

Always Boss

Clan: Born 2 Pawn

+
# 14HungryTroll Dec 18 2017, 17:44 PM
It's very interesting interview, i translate him to russian smile.gif
Good history about QM and CW

Clan: The Last Knights of Middle-Earth

+
# 15LATINO Dec 18 2017, 20:52 PM
Nice to see that people liked it

Thanks everyone <3

+
# 16Robbie Dec 28 2017, 14:46 PM
Ah some fond memories in here tongue.gif.

"There are many op games but concerning myself an op game that I played was versus Axcell because I managed to win having 1 statue left in an outpost"

This was Axcell's "stream game" before streaming was so easy, I think I was the neutral host, one of the best comebacks I'd ever seen.

"A player called Pureburn gave me the opportunity to join his team (aTTaX^) in that clan I played with him, Axcell, Sammy. (Alan is becoming a excellent ally well played. We ended up Silver behind eXp(Buttafly&Maia)."

I was in aTTaX as well, Sammy got it banned, remember? I actually can't remember what he did, but me, matas and PB made PotC near the end of that month, can't remember if you joined immediately or if you got banned due to Sammy shenanigans as well, I remember Miho being pissed off about something then. We got to 3rd after like a week of playing or something, behind Butta and MLK who already had a huge lead over the rest, then we lost it at 5am to Falcon, thanks to Ross. I remember because Miho suggested I try and wind Falcon up on GR the next day, which led to one of the best flamewars I remember on the site biggrin.gif.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 17LATINO Dec 28 2017, 15:51 PM
QUOTE(Robbie @ Dec 28 2017, 16:46 PM) *

Ah some fond memories in here tongue.gif.

"There are many op games but concerning myself an op game that I played was versus Axcell because I managed to win having 1 statue left in an outpost"

This was Axcell's "stream game" before streaming was so easy, I think I was the neutral host, one of the best comebacks I'd ever seen.

"A player called Pureburn gave me the opportunity to join his team (aTTaX^) in that clan I played with him, Axcell, Sammy. (Alan is becoming a excellent ally well played. We ended up Silver behind eXp(Buttafly&Maia)."

I was in aTTaX as well, Sammy got it banned, remember? I actually can't remember what he did, but me, matas and PB made PotC near the end of that month, can't remember if you joined immediately or if you got banned due to Sammy shenanigans as well, I remember Miho being pissed off about something then. We got to 3rd after like a week of playing or something, behind Butta and MLK who already had a huge lead over the rest, then we lost it at 5am to Falcon, thanks to Ross. I remember because Miho suggested I try and wind Falcon up on GR the next day, which led to one of the best flamewars I remember on the site biggrin.gif.

Yo Robbieee, yea that game vs Axcell was op !!!
I joined PotC rigth after aTTaX but I didnt got banned on CW, only Sammy. PotC (Matas, Velve, PB, Chyna, Me) righttt.
You actually remember better than me tongue.gif

Best moments EVER !!!

+
# 18jnrd Jan 13 2018, 08:08 AM
This brought back tons of memories ohmy.gif. Good interview for sure. For what its worth, the first account I ever hit ranked 1 with was minijnrd (nonhost account) which was before what was mentioned in the article. One of my gondor only accounts is in one of the screenshots too haha.

+
# 19LATINO Jan 13 2018, 13:03 PM
QUOTE(jnrd @ Jan 13 2018, 10:08 AM) *

This brought back tons of memories ohmy.gif. Good interview for sure. For what its worth, the first account I ever hit ranked 1 with was minijnrd (nonhost account) which was before what was mentioned in the article. One of my gondor only accounts is in one of the screenshots too haha.

Yea tons of good memories, I would like to get back to that time and play you again biggrin.gif

I think that gondor account is L-KcaFt-L in the first screenshot tongue.gif

Nice that you have liked the interview !

See you in LoL biggrin.gif

+
# 20witch_king988 Feb 8 2019, 22:46 PM
Legend of bfme, very nice interview !!

Hope u gonna continue keep this game alive with u stream and tourments all best <3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)