+
# 25Drefan' Jan 9 2018, 19:05 PM
Drefan'

+
# 26Delrey Jan 13 2018, 13:17 PM
Delrey

+
# 27maxsmart Jan 14 2018, 15:27 PM
It's wonderful to see a ffa tournament full of ffa players. Congrats hungry, at least for that i think it is a succes.
I'd like to play, but i can mainly late at night 00.00 to 2.00.
Maxsmart id 1245377.

I firmly disagree with the idea to pick army. Has nobody seen a tournament choosing your favourite army?
luck is part of the game and a good player should be able to win with any army. Furthermore, best player with one army doesn't men best ffa player,

This post has been edited by maxsmart: Jan 14 2018, 16:15 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 28maxsmart Jan 14 2018, 16:26 PM
Speaking with Marje i have thought: May be all players could get same Nick: for example number 1 and play random colour?
that situation is really fair because nobody can be target, and avoid cheats in calification.
I really think is a good idea that won't leave people play passive or attack all together one

+
# 29Amateur`Hour Jan 14 2018, 22:24 PM
QUOTE(maxsmart @ Jan 14 2018, 16:26 PM) *

Speaking with Marje i have thought: May be all players could get same Nick: for example number 1 and play random colour?
that situation is really fair because nobody can be target, and avoid cheats in calification.
I really think is a good idea that won't leave people play passive or attack all together one

What happens when the game starts, and I tell my ally that i'm blue and he tells me he is red. Then we are free to team up.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 30maxsmart Jan 14 2018, 22:39 PM
imagine this: you won 2 first games and then all players turn over you in third... you can avoid it if all are anonimous. Also if 2 guys which are "Friends" prefer to attack a third one...

It's only an idea, but i think it would be a help to do it fair.
About teaming, i can't believe most of the guys that are in would team, because I know most of them very well, ofc can be exceptions but i tend to think they will play right.
Im an optimistic

+
# 31sadixov Jan 15 2018, 06:22 AM
QUOTE(maxsmart @ Jan 15 2018, 02:39 AM) *

imagine this: you won 2 first games and then all players turn over you in third... you can avoid it if all are anonimous. Also if 2 guys which are "Friends" prefer to attack a third one...

It's only an idea, but i think it would be a help to do it fair.
About teaming, i can't believe most of the guys that are in would team, because I know most of them very well, ofc can be exceptions but i tend to think they will play right.
Im an optimistic

İ can teaming with everyone. np. Like i did with xeha in last tournament. Agree here with strider. Its not the best idea, Random army random color.

+
# 32sadixov Jan 15 2018, 06:29 AM
Also i cant understand what rules can be in ffa? Its FFA lol it can be 2v1 and 3v1. I cant understand some players. the most of situations some ffa players, cry why 2v1, nubs 2v1. they hosting ffa rooms and cant/wont understand its not 1v1 2v2 its FFA

+
# 33Beterwel Jan 15 2018, 12:09 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Jan 15 2018, 08:29 AM) *

Also i cant understand what rules can be in ffa? Its FFA lol it can be 2v1 and 3v1. I cant understand some players. the most of situations some ffa players, cry why 2v1, nubs 2v1. they hosting ffa rooms and cant/wont understand its not 1v1 2v2 its FFA

The point of ffa is not to team up and deliberately target one player continously, while avoiding one or more other players. It is to fight all players equally and come out on top. If you want to team up you should play TEAM games.

+
# 34anarizma Jan 15 2018, 12:17 PM
BFME

+
# 35sadixov Jan 16 2018, 06:14 AM
QUOTE(Beterwel @ Jan 15 2018, 16:09 PM) *

The point of ffa is not to team up and deliberately target one player continously, while avoiding one or more other players. It is to fight all players equally and come out on top. If you want to team up you should play TEAM games.

The point of ffa ? ffa can be 2v1 it not calling teaming.There no rules. Do u know why? coz its ffa (FREE FOR ALL) my point here was about some players what hosting ffa rooms and begining to cry and blaming when game go 2v1. U rly agree with this? U think this players point ar decent? Ffa dont mean left side fight with right. Why u and some other players cant understand this. Its not 1v1 games, this game free for all. they cant be any rules. Ok in touney games. There is only 1 rule. No teaming. Some expamle. If u just atacked me and killed half my base. after u 20sec left, mergin come to atack me. What u think its teaming? What u think he have to do? Wait while ill get new army and full base? ofc not. coz its ffa. some players starting to cry in this situation, nubs 2v1 and etc. My post was here about this players. Played some ffa games yestarday. games went 2v1. And ofc player started to cry. u can only 2v1 nubs and etc ofc. Also he hosted ffa room. .And dont need ur tips, if i want team in ffa ill do it before asking for u. If i want play team games ill team games, dont need ur to ask about it.

This post has been edited by sadixov: Jan 16 2018, 06:17 AM

+
# 36Dunedain` Jan 16 2018, 06:32 AM
in other game formats 1v1/2v2 etc you need to depend on micro/strategy/teammate much but in ffa its not only that but its about using your mind / luck / micro like when to attack , where to attack , sometimes you have to wait and let 2 players fight then kill the weak one, sometimes you don't kill the weak one ( all depends on situation and your mind )
its all about when/where/why you should attack and about teaming let the referees/tourney host do the job,they will watch the replay and decide whether there was teaming or not , if there was there is disqualification for cheaters.

+
# 37sadixov Jan 16 2018, 07:45 AM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Jan 16 2018, 10:32 AM) *

in other game formats 1v1/2v2 etc you need to depend on micro/strategy/teammate much but in ffa its not only that but its about using your mind / luck / micro like when to attack , where to attack , sometimes you have to wait and let 2 players fight then kill the weak one, sometimes you don't kill the weak one ( all depends on situation and your mind )
its all about when/where/why you should attack and about teaming let the referees/tourney host do the job,they will watch the replay and decide whether there was teaming or not , if there was there is disqualification for cheaters.

'' sometimes you have to wait and let 2 players fight then kill the weak one, sometimes you don't kill the weak one ( all depends on situation and your mind ) '' Thast what i said. if ill to wait while players fight, after go to kill the weak one. this player going mad and calling it 2v1.

+
# 38Beterwel Jan 16 2018, 11:43 AM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Jan 16 2018, 09:45 AM) *

'' sometimes you have to wait and let 2 players fight then kill the weak one, sometimes you don't kill the weak one ( all depends on situation and your mind ) '' Thast what i said. if ill to wait while players fight, after go to kill the weak one. this player going mad and calling it 2v1.

You are way to judgemental with ur posts. I'm not saying that attacking someone when he was just attacked is teaming, or even when 2 players attack at the same time. It can happen. It is teaming when you deliberately keep targeting one or more players while AVOIDING or DODGING to attack another.

And dont need ur tips, if i want team in ffa ill do it before asking for u. If i want play team games ill team games, dont need ur to ask about it.

I never said so. Moreover this is a forum and in a forum people talk, so I'll keep posting my opinions, tips and arguments.

+
# 39sadixov Jan 16 2018, 15:06 PM
QUOTE(Beterwel @ Jan 16 2018, 15:43 PM) *

You are way to judgemental with ur posts. I'm not saying that attacking someone when he was just attacked is teaming, or even when 2 players attack at the same time. It can happen. It is teaming when you deliberately keep targeting one or more players while AVOIDING or DODGING to attack another.
I never said so. Moreover this is a forum and in a forum people talk, so I'll keep posting my opinions, tips and arguments.

Omg dude, me teaming or u teaming or Tomi teaming whatever, My faking mathfaker post is about some players what blaming everyone when game go 2v1. What u want from me?

+
# 40maxsmart Jan 16 2018, 19:23 PM
If you think it quietly you are crying about people whom cry.

Rest of your arguments may be right, but like bwel said, we were not speaking about it. I was about a coordination (skype teamspeaker). or previous not agression pact or kill before other players.
and in that situation, be anonimous could help.
Like all ffa players know, you can be attacked by 2 or even 3 players same time, which some times is nice because the could finish fighting each other, or wait to attack somebody back when is finshing a camp, it's part of the game,
Rest of guys that enjoy complaining will do it also in other modes with other excuses, such us my mate noob, your host noob, bug, bad mu blablablá...Excuses, but not in ffa, in all in general.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)