Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Unit Spotlight - Galahdrim Warriors

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Excelsior Jan 11 2018, 03:53 AM
Check out our latest Unit Spotlight here.

Let us know what you think of Galahdrim Warriors and how they've shaped your Men of the West gameplay.

This post has been edited by Excelsior: Jan 11 2018, 03:56 AM

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Belenos Jan 11 2018, 14:52 PM
These + Faramir and Tower Guards are my way to go on Staddle. Fair to say I like to spam them biggrin.gif

+
# 3Excelsior Jan 11 2018, 15:22 PM
They're particularly good if you want to forgo building an Archery Range early-mid game.

In addition, I very much like their ability to harass structures or annoying siege. thum.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4TheRanger_ Jan 11 2018, 22:01 PM
Such a good unit. Their ability to switch to swords has saved them a lot for me. Also being able to upgrade them is great. If you're playing as Men getting to the Inn first is definitely a priority.

+
# 5^IceCold Jan 23 2018, 07:19 AM
Out of all units, I would say this is a distinguished OG unit that has proven to be the best of the best within Middle Earth when it comes to combat, lore, and design( I feel like lore and design go together). I heavily enjoy their presence while they are out in the Frey when they are on my team and not the opposing side laugh.gif

As said above, this "OG" unit has roots going back to BFME1. If I am not surprised, they were part of the Rohan power tree, however, I cannot recollect what their power was/is. Ah! I think they were a summon and the power was located in the middle of the tree(I do not remember which patch). Additionally, GW were such a surprise in the The Two Towers when they marched into helms deep. When they marched in, the faces/emotions of the dozens of Rohan men changed so drastically the audience could automatically tell that they(Rohan men) had feelings of actually being able to win the battle that was ahead of them.

If I had to say anything else about Galahdrim Warriors, they are strong to a point of which they can survive tramping from cavalry. I do not know about Wargs trample with Howl, but they can survive a trample from their own kin, lancers.

In a vote, if there was ever a vote, GW's would be my #1 for units that can be bought from inns.

EDIT: I totally did not read your first post concerning this topic Excel, my fault. I believe this unit is so versatile that Men users can either build them or rangers. Personally, I would buy GW instead of rangers since they add such a uniqueness to one's army and like said above are so versatile with a bow/sword. Lastly, these guys can be upgraded with heavy armor! Game changer in some eyes!

This post has been edited by ^IceCold: Jan 25 2018, 05:02 AM

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 6FlyingDutchman Feb 5 2018, 00:09 AM
they rock! once again gr8 work gr8 patch!

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)