Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Collector's Edition features button

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Vanders Feb 1 2018, 10:22 AM
I noticed that there is a button on the fortress that allows you to add collector's editions features (which I have but know that its available for everyone now too), but in the 2.02 changelog it states: "Collector's Edition graphics now tied to capture of One Ring"

Can someone clarify this for me? Thanks in advance.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Ab3r` Feb 1 2018, 10:45 AM
When the game was released there was a collectors edition, just some different visuals, blue bombard, white eagle if you have the ring.

Itís just a couple visual changes thatís all.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Vanders Feb 1 2018, 10:47 AM
QUOTE(Ab3r` @ Feb 1 2018, 10:45 AM) *

When the game was released there was a collectors edition, just some different visuals, blue bombard, white eagle if you have the ring.

Itís just a couple visual changes thatís all.

So you don't have to capture the Ring to unlock the features but rather just press the button?

+
# 4TheDestroyer001 Feb 1 2018, 11:32 AM
QUOTE(Vanders @ Feb 1 2018, 02:47 AM) *

So you don't have to capture the Ring to unlock the features but rather just press the button?

Correct.

+
# 5Vanders Feb 1 2018, 23:47 PM
Right, thanks for the answer!

+
# 6Excelsior Feb 5 2018, 15:21 PM
QUOTE(Vanders @ Feb 1 2018, 10:22 AM) *

I noticed that there is a button on the fortress that allows you to add collector's editions features (which I have but know that its available for everyone now too), but in the 2.02 changelog it states: "Collector's Edition graphics now tied to capture of One Ring"

Can someone clarify this for me? Thanks in advance.

You must've read an old changelog. A new changelog always takes precedence if a similar change made ages back is applied to a newer patch.

QUOTE(TheDestroyer001 @ Feb 1 2018, 11:32 AM) *

Correct.

The ring no longer enables CE features. The idea was to give players complete control over their choice of CE graphics enhancements.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 7Vanders Feb 5 2018, 23:51 PM
QUOTE(Excelsior @ Feb 6 2018, 01:21 AM) *

You must've read an old changelog. A new changelog always takes precedence if a similar change made ages back is applied to a newer patch.
The ring no longer enables CE features. The idea was to give players complete control over their choice of CE graphics enhancements.

That would explain it. Thanks.

Specifically, I clicked on the 2.02 Changelog under the "Info & Downloads" button on the panel at the top of the page. Then under General Changes and then Miscellaneous Changes the 5th dot point says "Collector's Edition graphics now tied to capture of One Ring (regardless of game version)".

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)