Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Why no one downloads my new 2.02 games?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Johann Tilly Feb 4 2018, 00:07 AM
You wanted me to play 2.02 and I do it, but I am expecting, that at least a few people watch them.
On my first game you do, but the two others you didnt. The only downloads until now were from me.

So take a look on the rest also!

This post has been edited by Johann Tilly: Feb 4 2018, 00:10 AM

Clan: KoA|KnightsofArnor

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Fitton Feb 4 2018, 00:12 AM
Haha, why would people want to do so now after you complained?

This makes you look like a little child.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Johann Tilly Feb 4 2018, 00:19 AM
I dont complained I said it how it is.

UPDATE: I saw two new Downloads on Ettenmoors. Very Good.

Topic closed!

This post has been edited by Johann Tilly: Feb 4 2018, 01:46 AM

+
# 4TaDa! Feb 4 2018, 00:33 AM
Im surprised there are still no videocasts with hall of fame rewards for these. This community is so flawed.

+
# 5Johann Tilly Feb 4 2018, 00:40 AM
QUOTE(TaDa! @ Feb 4 2018, 00:33 AM) *

Im surprised there are still no videocasts with hall of fame rewards for these. This community is so flawed.

lol exaggerating.

+
# 6sleeper Feb 4 2018, 10:39 AM
crappy muadd.

This post has been edited by sleeper: Feb 4 2018, 12:51 PM

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 7Johann Tilly Feb 4 2018, 16:21 PM
QUOTE(sleeper @ Feb 4 2018, 10:39 AM) *

crappy muadd.

Muadd is not here.

+
# 8DJ_Premier Feb 4 2018, 17:25 PM
Would help if you gave a bit of a description tbh. When a newer player uploads a rep, the only reason i'll watch is if they ask for help or at least give a bit of reason to watch, if you can't be bothered to tell me why to watch a replay then why should i bother watching it. Descriptions like 'gg' or a single letter are a huge put off, the rep section should be to showcase good/interesting replays (or for advice) not treated like a replay folder. This goes to all players tbh, not just you.

+
# 9Johann Tilly Feb 4 2018, 19:27 PM
QUOTE(DJ_Premier @ Feb 4 2018, 17:25 PM) *

Would help if you gave a bit of a description tbh. When a newer player uploads a rep, the only reason i'll watch is if they ask for help or at least give a bit of reason to watch, if you can't be bothered to tell me why to watch a replay then why should i bother watching it. Descriptions like 'gg' or a single letter are a huge put off, the rep section should be to showcase good/interesting replays (or for advice) not treated like a replay folder. This goes to all players tbh, not just you.

Ok, got it.

+
# 10Muadd Feb 4 2018, 19:45 PM
QUOTE(Johann Tilly @ Feb 4 2018, 19:21 PM) *

Muadd is not here.

all lies

Clan: GoF|

+
# 11DeeZ Daryl Feb 5 2018, 10:38 AM
My wild guess is because they're short games, and I suppose without extraordinary gameplay

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 12Johann Tilly Feb 5 2018, 13:34 PM
QUOTE(DeeZ Daryl @ Feb 5 2018, 10:38 AM) *

My wild guess is because they're short games, and I suppose without extraordinary gameplay

But played maps are really good and lack of seen in this section. (Overall there are only TWO uploaded replays on "Ettenmoors" and on "Dunland" only 5 replays in 2.02 section) Are these maps considered as unbalancded or what? happy.gif However these 2 are cool good maps in my opinion.

And not every time a viewer wants to see supper long gameplay with endgame. A short match with fast kill I also enjoy.

+
# 13Excelsior Feb 5 2018, 15:12 PM
QUOTE(DJ_Premier @ Feb 4 2018, 17:25 PM) *

For all members to take note on.

Clan: Brothers of War

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)