Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[ZH World Series 2018] $ 510 - Game arrangements

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1cncHD Oct 3 2018, 20:57 PM

The Format + Rules (please read carefully)

• Gentool Upload mode must always be on !!! If we spot one Participant with Upload mode off, he will have to face the consequences!!
  • Round 1 - Best of 7
    Round 2 - Best of 7
    Round 3 (Quarter-Finals) - Best of 9
    Round 4 (Semi-Finals) - Best of 9
    Round 5 (Final + 3rd Place match) - Best of 11
  • The games are Random vs Random unless both players agree to play a certain matchup. If you can't agree on a match up, you will have to play random.
  • First map is always [RANK] TD NoBugsCars ZH v1. After that loser pick from the map pool below.
  • Our Fair Play Rules apply. Additionally, it is not allowed to place scaffolds at the very beginning of a match in the enemy base with the purpose to obstruct his base construction. Also it is not allowed to use the bug on the Map "Lagoon", which allows the Player to drop units on the hill next to the Supplycenter.
  • Play your World Series games under your Gamereplays.org account name to avoid confusion.
  • Livestreams mandatory for Semifinals onwards. Round of 32, Round of 16 and Quarter Finals can have Livestreams, but this will not be a *must have*. Of course it would be great if the players in the first 3 rounds could try to get some streamers involved. We have very talented Streamers which would be happy to cast your games !!! Just send them a PM and they will be happy to join your tournament matches !

Maps

Spoiler

First map is always [RANK] TD NoBugsCars ZH v1. After that loser can pick any map from the [RANKED] maps:
--- DOWNLOAD the [RANKED] MAPS HERE ---

Prize Pool: $ 510 (via PayPal only)

Spoiler

Sponsored byPrizes awarded for:
  • Winner $250
  • Runner-Up $150
  • Third place $80
  • Random participant that has reached at least Round 02 and has finished all of his matches regularly $30 (has to be someone else than top 3 players)

Player Profiles

FAQ

Spoiler
What will happen if a game ends in a disconnect, crash or mismatch?
If the game mismatches or someone disconnects, the game will have to be re-played unless there was a clear winner at the point of disconnection/crash/mismatching. In this case that player will be awarded the victory. If you are unable to agree on this, upload the replay and a tournament referee will decide.

Live Tournament Bracket

https://binarybeast.com/xZH1810030

Deadlines:
Round 1 (Round of 32) - 14th of October 2018
Round 2 (Round of 16) - 21st of October 2018
Round 3 (Quarter-Finals) - 28th of October 2018
Round 4 (Semi-Finals) - 4th of November 2018
Round 5 (Final + 3rd Place Play-off) - 18th of November 2018

! If your opponent for the next round is already available please don't hesitate to immediately play the next round !

! Please post all of your Replays in this Topic !

This post has been edited by cncHD: Oct 18 2018, 18:29 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-DoMiNaToR- Oct 3 2018, 21:13 PM
specovik when can u play?

Thursday evening 18 gmt?

+
# 3-BountyHunter- Oct 3 2018, 21:30 PM
Amin when are you available to play? I’ll probably be free early during the day on the weekend. Let me know your times and we could go from there

+
# 4Sgt_Muffin Oct 3 2018, 21:38 PM
If a streamer needed, Daniel (Marlboro) and I are around (:
Contact us here, per pm or ingame (;

We are happy about every match (;

GL and HF guys (;

+
# 5Herb Oct 3 2018, 21:40 PM
Hey pika, I am on all of today if you want to play today!

ew freestyler is pretty close to me =( doubt i'll be able to beat this spammer only being back 2 days tongue.gif (if I even beat pika LOL) we'll see how this goes! GL to all!

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 6Fargo Oct 3 2018, 22:04 PM
wow, that was so quick brackets, did not expect that ! well done !!!
Love how loser chooses map, best rule so far and fair ! Thank you !

Attackme when??

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 7Specovik Oct 3 2018, 22:11 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Oct 4 2018, 00:13 AM) *

specovik when can u play?

Thursday evening 18 gmt?

I would like one day to prepare. Will it be convenient for you to play our match on Friday, at 19: 00gmt?

Clan: WbG

+
# 8-FreeStyLeR- Oct 3 2018, 22:17 PM
QUOTE(-HerB- @ Oct 3 2018, 21:40 PM) *

ew freestyler is pretty close to me =( doubt i'll be able to beat this spammer only being back 2 days tongue.gif (if I even beat pika LOL) we'll see how this goes! GL to all!

LoL ,beat me or not i expect to good games vs you tongue.gif
Daniel when can you play?

+
# 9Leikeze Oct 3 2018, 22:28 PM
Firelord, I can make anytime from 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM EST, until the weekend, when I can play at nearly any hour.

Clan: WbG

+
# 10-SeX`iie Oct 3 2018, 22:34 PM
Exile when?

+
# 11scuba Oct 3 2018, 22:43 PM
LOOOL 😂😂 i actually got in... Wow.

Zarz when can you play?

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 12Amin`MC Oct 3 2018, 22:56 PM
QUOTE(-BountyHunter- @ Oct 4 2018, 01:00 AM) *

Amin when are you available to play? I’ll probably be free early during the day on the weekend. Let me know your times and we could go from there

Hi bounty i probably can play on Friday night . i ll let you know on gameranger

+
# 13-BountyHunter- Oct 3 2018, 23:02 PM
QUOTE(Amin_MC @ Oct 3 2018, 22:56 PM) *

Hi bounty i probably can play on Friday night . i ll let you know on gameranger

I’ll be at work both Friday and Saturday night. I’m available earlier during the day if that works for you. But, I’m available Sunday night too. Btw, I don’t use gameranger anymore so if you need me pm on here or I’ll be on Revora server.

+
# 14ROLL Oct 3 2018, 23:23 PM
aKa goisUber when can u play dude ???

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 15CirezD Oct 3 2018, 23:26 PM
QUOTE(-FreeStyLeR- @ Oct 3 2018, 23:17 PM) *

LoL ,beat me or not i expect to good games vs you tongue.gif
Daniel when can you play?

Tomorrow all day, friday until 20 gmt, saturday till 20 gmt, sunday all day ...

+
# 16ku7ari Oct 4 2018, 01:15 AM
Fargo how does this Saturday look for you? I should be available most of the day.

+
# 17Fargo Oct 4 2018, 01:25 AM
QUOTE(aTTaCkME @ Oct 4 2018, 02:15 AM) *

Fargo how does this Saturday look for you? I should be available most of the day.

looks good to me, I think biggrin.gif though sunday looks even better biggrin.gif

+
# 18ku7ari Oct 4 2018, 01:39 AM
Cool, let's aim for Saturday, and use Sunday as a Plan-B.

+
# 19BoYcaH0 Oct 4 2018, 01:49 AM
awan emporer, when can you play? smile.gif I should be free saturday around 14 gmt?

+
# 20Oldie Oct 4 2018, 06:16 AM
QUOTE(cncHD @ Oct 3 2018, 20:57 PM) *

The Format + Rules (please read carefully)

• Gentool Upload mode must always be on !!! If we spot one Participant with Upload mode off, he will have to face the consequences!!
  • Round 1 - Best of 7
    Round 2 - Best of 7
    Round 3 (Quarter-Finals) - Best of 9
    Round 4 (Semi-Finals) - Best of 9
    Round 5 (Final + 3rd Place match) - Best of 11
  • The games are Random vs Random unless both players agree to play a certain matchup. If you can't agree on a match up, you will have to play random.
  • First map is always [RANK] TD NoBugsCars ZH v1. After that loser pick from the map pool below.
  • Our Fair Play Rules apply. Additionally, it is not allowed to place scaffolds at the very beginning of a match in the enemy base with the purpose to obstruct his base construction.
  • Play your World Series games under your Gamereplays.org account name to avoid confusion.
  • Livestreams mandatory for Semifinals onwards. Round of 32, Round of 16 and Quarter Finals can have Livestreams, but this will not be a *must have*. Of course it would be great if the players in the first 3 rounds could try to get some streamers involved. We have very talented Streamers which would be happy to cast your games !!! Just send them a PM and they will be happy to join your tournament matches !

Maps

Spoiler

First map is always [RANK] TD NoBugsCars ZH v1. After that loser can pick any map from the [RANKED] maps:
--- DOWNLOAD the [RANKED] MAPS HERE ---

Prize Pool: $ 270 (via PayPal only)

Spoiler

Sponsored byPrizes awarded for:
  • Winner $150
  • Runner-Up $80
  • Third place $30
  • Random participant that has reached at least Round 02 and has finished all of his matches regularly $10 (has to be someone else than top 3 players)

Player Profiles

FAQ

Spoiler
What will happen if a game ends in a disconnect, crash or mismatch?
If the game mismatches or someone disconnects, the game will have to be re-played unless there was a clear winner at the point of disconnection/crash/mismatching. In this case that player will be awarded the victory. If you are unable to agree on this, upload the replay and a tournament referee will decide.

Live Tournament Bracket

https://binarybeast.com/xZH1810030

Deadlines:
Round 1 (Round of 32) - 14th of October 2018
Round 2 (Round of 16) - 21st of October 2018
Round 3 (Quarter-Finals) - 28th of October 2018
Round 4 (Semi-Finals) - 4th of November 2018
Round 5 (Final + 3rd Place Play-off) - 18th of November 2018

! If your opponent for the next round is already available please don't hesitate to immediately play the next round !

! Please post all of your Replays in this Topic !

wow what a bracket :-( first four players of qualification in the same quarter? seriously?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)