Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Ladder Wars January 19 Season Finals

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ToxicShock Feb 1 2019, 17:41 PM
The C&C:Online Kane's Wrath Ladders were reset this morning and the February Season is already underway. The Kane's Wrath Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

IPB Image

The Award System is now live, so successful participants in the Ladder Wars finals can expect an Award on their profile, as well as a place in the Ladder Hall of Fame.

IPB Image

Discuss! thumb.gif

Twitter Image
Discord Image
Discord Image
Visit our FaceBook pages for notification of other upcoming events.
C&C:Online FaceBook
Subscribe to receive notification of events and other items of interest!

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2Thanatos Feb 2 2019, 10:17 AM
wow the ladder was very active

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Whitey Feb 2 2019, 17:49 PM
QUOTE(Thanatos @ Feb 2 2019, 10:17 AM) *

wow the ladder was very active

More surprised you played 10 games on it, like how? Lol

+
# 4DVMIR Feb 2 2019, 19:09 PM
Why don't you allow pred maps on patches beyond R11? Who cares what he wants? They're public property the moment he decided to release them.

+
# 5Whitey Feb 2 2019, 21:19 PM
QUOTE(DVMIR @ Feb 2 2019, 19:09 PM) *

Why don't you allow pred maps on patches beyond R11? Who cares what he wants? They're public property the moment he decided to release them.

Nobody understands that, since they are NOT his property, the world editer even states this.

+
# 6RandomnessFt Feb 4 2019, 13:30 PM
QUOTE(Whitey @ Feb 2 2019, 21:19 PM) *

Nobody understands that, since they are NOT his property, the world editer even states this.

They are EA property, and Predatore will be more than happy if EA included them in new patch they made. We can use them for sure as most of them are on CnC Labs where Predatore himself uploaded them for us to download and play. Predatore issue was only that his maps are used under a third party patch without his agreement, which is not developed by EA.

@DVMR, you can't say who cares, as EA license care.

+
# 7bike_rush_ownz Feb 4 2019, 15:49 PM
QUOTE(RandomnessFt @ Feb 4 2019, 13:30 PM) *

They are EA property, and Predatore will be more than happy if EA included them in new patch they made. We can use them for sure as most of them are on CnC Labs where Predatore himself uploaded them for us to download and play. Predatore issue was only that his maps are used under a third party patch without his agreement, which is not developed by EA.

@DVMR, you can't say who cares, as EA license care.

well in fact anything predatore made within C&C can be used without hes argreement ea owns it, lols read the terms of ea

+
# 8ToxicShock Feb 4 2019, 16:14 PM
Whether that is right or not (which it isn't), we are not going to be using his material and artwork without his consent, for the same reasons we don't post CGF's maps on here without his consent (which he has refused).

+
# 9bike_rush_ownz Feb 4 2019, 16:35 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Feb 4 2019, 16:14 PM) *

Whether that is right or not (which it isn't), we are not going to be using his material and artwork without his consent, for the same reasons we don't post CGF's maps on here without his consent (which he has refused).

k Buddy EA owns all of the rights, title and interest in the Tools & Materials. You may not alter any of EA’s trademarks or logos, or alter or remove any of EA’s trademark or copyright notices included in or with the Tools & Materials or EA’s products. Your right to use Tools & Materials is limited to the license grant above, and you may not otherwise copy, display, distribute, perform, publish, modify, create works from, or use any of the Tools & Materials. Without limiting the preceding sentence, you may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, license, transfer, distribute, create works from, or sell the Tool, or use the Tools & Materials to further if you make it public its public use, within ea says so, yet again you are Wrong unless the guys over at ea are wrong ? lol k gg im done

+
# 10ToxicShock Feb 4 2019, 17:11 PM
If you make a map out of a Picasso (or protectable intellectual property), does that mean EA owns the Picasso? Anyway, we are not ripping the work of modders or mappers and neither are Revora. gg

+
# 11zTipzee Feb 4 2019, 18:48 PM
Toxic be like, “we need permission from predator to use his maps even though he doesnt own then”

EA be like :

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 12zTipzee Feb 4 2019, 18:59 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Feb 4 2019, 17:11 PM) *

If you make a map out of a Picasso (or protectable intellectual property), does that mean EA owns the Picasso? Anyway, we are not ripping the work of modders or mappers and neither are Revora. gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_3wQHcm_Y

+
# 13ToxicShock Feb 4 2019, 19:10 PM
Yup. Exactly that alert. Keep on posting the terms, it does not change our analysis of the legal postion (which we are in a far, far better postion to decide, with respect to you) or the fact that we are not going to rip anyone's work.

+
# 14Whitey Feb 4 2019, 20:49 PM
I'd like to make my legally recognised council of voices combined into my voice ( I have authority from *THE* Community) That according to my expertise, non-biased, politically neutral and honest answer to this is simply

LOL, what a fucking shitshow

+
# 15ToxicShock Feb 4 2019, 21:03 PM
Well said.

+
# 16eXs.bikefan Feb 4 2019, 22:00 PM
It is actually amazing when you think about it. Even when absent, Predatore's influence on this game is so large that he still causes beef, two and a half years after he vanished from the scene.

+
# 17derand411 Feb 5 2019, 02:35 AM
I'll play as smurfey if anyone wants to play ladder wars

+
# 18eXs.bLoOd Feb 5 2019, 07:36 AM
Yesterday I severed my fingertip. lol Would play later if possible.

Clan: Exceptionally Skilled

+
# 19Zypherbullet Feb 12 2019, 21:43 PM
QUOTE(eXs.bLoOd @ Feb 5 2019, 09:36 AM) *

Yesterday I severed my fingertip. lol Would play later if possible.

Like actually clean off? How'd you manage that? Suits your nickname though.

Clan: FeaR

+
# 20eXs.bLoOd Feb 13 2019, 07:23 AM
QUOTE(Zypherbullet @ Feb 12 2019, 22:43 PM) *

Like actually clean off? How'd you manage that? Suits your nickname though.

Was treated by a doctor. Was a kitchen accident. : D
I think I can play properly again next week. I hope.

Clan: Exceptionally Skilled

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)