Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

INFLAMESS2 - Maphack - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JarmenElectra May 19 2019, 21:22 PM
This guy installed maphack in the last 30 minutes and the first guy he plays is me, unlucky
2X locks in a very short game
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached File inflamesMH.rep
Size: 29.12k
Number of downloads: 2
Player Name Side Team
RushinRoulette* 0
INFLAMESS2 0

This post has been edited by Peralva: May 27 2019, 01:01 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Peralva May 20 2019, 01:05 AM
This accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3Peralva May 27 2019, 01:01 AM
No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 4ToxicShock May 28 2019, 15:05 PM
INFLAMESS2 has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

Using third party software to cheat in Zero Hour warrants a most severe penalty and the section staff and I have agreed that a first offence conviction for maphack should carry a standard penalty of a 28 day suspension of access to C&C:Online. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and may very well extend to a permanent ban.

Access to C&C:Online suspended until after 25 June 2019.

I do not have any reason to believe that INFLAMESS2 is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence Map Hack conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will almost certainly result in a permanent ban from the site.

Fair Play Rules: Accusing a Player of Maphack

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)