Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

-BaSiC - Teamkilling - Explain yourself please

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JarmenElectra Jun 9 2019, 19:09 PM
Big noob team mate on defcon... I kill the guy next to me with zero assistance from my mate. First thing my mate does is instantly drop the oils and attempt to steal them from me, I kill his 2 rangers he proceeds to kill me + throw some racist language at me
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached File _BaSiC_teamkill.rep
Size: 55.69k
Number of downloads: 1
Player Name Side Team
AullSlays 1
Ali93reza 2
GGGGGG 1
-BaSiC 3
arshiya 2
exoticbuilds* 3

You may very well be like, but you killed his rangers first!?
I killed 2 rangers stealing oils that he had absolutely no right to take and requested he stop which he ignored. Without me that AFG wouldnt even have died, and dare I say my noob buddy most likely wouldnt have even survived the dozer hunt had he been in my position, let alone kill the afg in 2 minutes.
Either way, no matter how you look at it, killing 2 rangers is never justification for killing your entire mate imo (especially as I actually allowed him to cap one oil out the pair which I could have easily denied with the raps right there circling).

This post has been edited by Peralva: Jun 10 2019, 01:03 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Peralva Jun 10 2019, 01:03 AM
I agree with you. I don't think he had any "right" to collect those oils and it doesn't justify what he did, plus his playstyle indicates that he had no interest in "real" playing, i.e. attacking who he was supposed to attack: you were his first target.

Therefore this accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

Game: CNC Generals

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)