Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

bA[n]AcA6^ - Maphack - Invalid

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1waterbearbisque Jul 24 2019, 01:06 AM
Hey,

It is possible this is a coincidence, but it is VERY sketchy. As you will see in the replay and screenshots, my lotus had captured an oil near his base and he had the vision to see it happen. The sketchy part follows. I was not able to see anything with MDS.

Oil captured 9:13
Lotus stood at oil for 43 sec
Lotus moved to corner of map
Lotus stood for another 30 sec in corner
Lotus moves toward base at 10:32
Lotus was not seen since oil capture

As soon as I start sending lotus into his base, his gatts and mig move toward her INSTANTLY and the mig follows her all the way around to the airport and she is finally detected when he sends an outpost DIRECTLY toward her location. Note the mig follows her and changes guard spots a couple times.

I could see how he might expect her to enter his base after the oil capture, but she sat around for a while and was never spotted. He started moving his units toward her at the exact moment she moved inward. Coincidence? Maybe, but its hard to be sure.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Jul 26 2019, 17:53 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File bA_n_AcA6__possible_maphack.rep
Size: 80.59k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
bA[n]AcA6^ 0
DoPe^aMiNe* 0

+
# 2Ka$$aD Jul 26 2019, 17:49 PM
Hey waterbearbisque. I have watched the mentioned situation a couple times and I see your concerns there. From what I have observed it looks understandable (but still a bit lucky). Let me try to explain:

At the time you capture the oil bA[n]AcA6^ does not pay attention to that. A bit later he buys the capture upgrade to capture the oil himself followed by two redguards with a waypoint to the oil. Meanwhile there is an attack in your base gonig on and bA[n]AcA6^ seems to forget his plans about the oil capture. Even when the capture upgrade has been researched he does not instantly capture the oil. Only when the action in your base was over he goes for the oil capture. At that moment he realizes again that his oil has already been captured and is reminded of the Lotus. That is when he puts a MIG on guard mode and buys an Outpost with waypoint to his base. All simultaneously when he remembers the threat of a Lotus. Coincidentally you move your Lotus into his base at the same time - I'd say because you were focused on the attack in your base the moments before, just as bA[n]AcA6^ was. So you both got sidetracked by the attack and when that was over you simultaneously thought about moving Lotus (you) and capturing oil / search for Lotus (him).

Anything else does not look to suspicious for me neither. Most probably every decent player would do the same as bA[n]AcA6^ in that situation. MIG on guard mode and Outpost driving through the base. He did move his Outpost directly to your Lotus but every decent player would expect the Lotus in the back of ones base and especially around the airfield.

No lock on under fog detected neither.

I'd relieve bA[n]AcA6^ from your accusation for the time being.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Jul 26 2019, 17:54 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3JarmenElectra Jul 26 2019, 18:34 PM
Where else/what else could she be doing. Its only logical Lotus is going to base after capping oil, infact if you desperately want to steal an airfield and deny migs then I would say dont cap the oil with Lotus as its basically like waving a massive flag saying Lotus is here lol
And tbh any sensible player will have detection in and around their base when the enmy techs up or when they believe their enemy has teched up, Lotus can be a game changer..

Worth menetioning as well that a good way to detect lotus without an outpost is putting mines on your supply or some other building. She will inadvertently reveal the stealthed mines as she goes past givinng you the message they have been revealed. As Chinas have no scan ability then its got to be Lotus revealing them. So yea whenever one of your stealth abilities is revealed vs a China always jump to it as its most likely Lotus.

People always use Lotus to scout for Migs as well, if they hit you with a Mig strike in some random place where they dont appear to have vision from a unit then Lotus is no doubt scouting for them unless they using the internet centre ups or have a sitting outpost. So after the mig strike straight away send stealth detection to that area and you will find a lotus 9/10 times

Lotus is the easiest of all heroes to find by a long shot, followed by Jarmen

This post has been edited by JarmenElectra: Jul 26 2019, 18:42 PM

+
# 5bAnAcA6^ Jul 26 2019, 20:57 PM
i have played a lots of games and made many times the same mistake 'letting lotus into my base'. im not that dumb to not know where your lotus is gonna go. i wouldnt call it luck either, because i expected lotus to be there, thereas outposts and mig were there. i dont even know how this can be acussed of cheating, map hacking...

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 6JarmenElectra Jul 27 2019, 17:31 PM
QUOTE(bAnAcA6^ @ Jul 26 2019, 20:57 PM) *

i have played a lots of games and made many times the same mistake 'letting lotus into my base'. im not that dumb to not know where your lotus is gonna go. i wouldnt call it luck either, because i expected lotus to be there, thereas outposts and mig were there. i dont even know how this can be acussed of cheating, map hacking...

being accused of MH is a compliment, take it

+
# 7waterbearbisque Jul 28 2019, 03:07 AM
Thanks for giving this a look, I appreciate the input. I don't have much experience using gentool for its MH check functions so I figured something like this was worth having some other eyes on.

His reaction timing was very coincidental and seemed suspicious to me. As I mentioned, I figured he would expect her coming from that direction. With that said, if he is aware enough to know that it is an obvious next move, and I know it's an obvious move, it would not be out of question for me to chose a different route for her to take. In the 1.5 min she sat there, I could have moved her to the other side of the map through my base since I knew he might expect her to enter from the oil side. It's a coin flip each time a decision is made even if it is expected. The timing being so close is what seemed like a red flag to me.

In any case, I feel better about the situation, thanks again.

gg bA[n]AcA6, sorry for the false accusation

+
# 8bAnAcA6^ Jul 28 2019, 10:19 AM
QUOTE(waterbearbisque @ Jul 28 2019, 03:07 AM) *

Thanks for giving this a look, I appreciate the input. I don't have much experience using gentool for its MH check functions so I figured something like this was worth having some other eyes on.

His reaction timing was very coincidental and seemed suspicious to me. As I mentioned, I figured he would expect her coming from that direction. With that said, if he is aware enough to know that it is an obvious next move, and I know it's an obvious move, it would not be out of question for me to chose a different route for her to take. In the 1.5 min she sat there, I could have moved her to the other side of the map through my base since I knew he might expect her to enter from the oil side. It's a coin flip each time a decision is made even if it is expected. The timing being so close is what seemed like a red flag to me.

In any case, I feel better about the situation, thanks again.

gg bA[n]AcA6, sorry for the false accusation

that was the first place i could think of that you would go. cause u got my oil, and i assumed that you would go for my migs, thats why i didnt sent units to the left side, most important thing was my migs then, so i did to deffend them. if i didnt find your lotus there, i would search for it elsewere, check the entire base, just to make sure.
np, gg, wp smile.gif

+
# 9bAnAcA6^ Jul 28 2019, 10:20 AM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Jul 27 2019, 17:31 PM) *

being accused of MH is a compliment, take it

not if you re about to get banned or smtng xD
but now all is good. thanks for the support

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)