Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Report Cheaters [2019]

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1dukejason Sep 3 2019, 19:02 PM
I am official moderator for steam forums for Company of Heroes and I am also moderator for official forums. I do not work for Relic entertainment, I am volunteer moderator. I am also an Administrator for all relic sections on this forum. If you have absolute proof of a player cheating in Company of Heroes or using an exploit, please post all proof of incident along with date and time. I will take the proof and make a determination and then submit this information to relic. Map Hacking and Zoom exploit can result in indefinite ban.

If you feel more comfortable using the Private pm system that's fine also.

You can expect between 30 and 60 day wait time on bans from the moment I submit the offending player. Relic had made a posting a while back about enforcement against map hackers and exploits.I will do the best I can.

This post has been edited by dukejason: Sep 6 2019, 22:21 PM

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 2SleazyBastard Sep 3 2019, 19:59 PM
QUOTE(dukejason @ Sep 3 2019, 19:02 PM) *

I am official moderator for steam forums for Company of Heroes and I am also moderator for official forums. I do not work for Relic entertainment, I am volunteer moderator. I am also an Administrator for all relic sections on this forum. If you have absolute proof of a player cheating in Company of Heroes or using an exploit, please post all proof of incident along with date and time. I will take the proof and make a determination and then submit this information to relic for processing. Map Hacking and Zoom exploit can result in indefinite ban.

Ok thank you, what about barcounting? Barcounting is the most severe problem with the game at the moment.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 3dukejason Sep 3 2019, 20:38 PM
Make a separate topic about bar counting, how the exploit works and how it affects the game. This is a topic for individual cheater reports.

This post has been edited by dukejason: Sep 3 2019, 22:07 PM

+
# 4Gwanggeto Sep 6 2019, 18:22 PM
1. My Steam ID: Gwanggeto
2. Game name: Company of Heroes 1
3. Problematic gamer's ID: RAGE QUITS
4. Description of problem: he is a freezing hacker. He makes game freezing in which only he and cpu can move, rest of them can nothing. See attached replays.

Please respond to this report. I want to know this way to report works. If it works, I will spread this way to players.

Attached File(s)
Attached File loss_to_rage_quits_r8gameminorversiongamemajorversiongameversion2.700.2.extrmmatchnamea6q.rec
Size: 226.51k
Number of downloads: 100
Player Name Side Team
fcaloutch 1
2947202 1
RAGE QUITS 1
Westwoo 2
Gwanggaeto the Great 2
derT80 2
Attached File -loss_to_rage_quitsr8gameminorversiongamemajorversiongameversion2.700.2.extrmmatchnameauo.rec
Size: 86.43k
Number of downloads: 112
Player Name Side Team
Mr.Frost = Asshole noob 1
RAGE QUITS 1
La NUEVE 1
Gwanggaeto the Great 2
Heavy Panda 2
&&CN'Yq\ãSy 2

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 5djw2104 Sep 7 2019, 11:07 AM
QUOTE(Gwanggeto @ Sep 6 2019, 18:22 PM) *

1. My Steam ID: Gwanggeto
2. Game name: Company of Heroes 1
3. Problematic gamer's ID: RAGE QUITS
4. Description of problem: he is a freezing hacker. He makes game freezing in which only he and cpu can move, rest of them can nothing. See attached replays.

Please respond to this report. I want to know this way to report works. If it works, I will spread this way to players.

Please post your game in the replay section and a Replay reviewer will investigate your complaint.

Thank you.

Game: None

+
# 6Th.Magnum Sep 7 2019, 13:05 PM
QUOTE(djw2104 @ Sep 7 2019, 11:07 AM) *

Please post your game in the replay section and a Replay reviewer will investigate your complaint.

Thank you.

Another Replay with Rage Quits is already there:
https://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...s&id=339017

Every ranked player has at least 1 replay with ragequits freeze hacking.

Also included in this replay is Fedor a famous maphacker.
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397187119 Also known as: A very dangerous tank, Moscow, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!

Quote:
Fedor: i love u rage quits
Fedor: add me friend
Fedor: we can make together drop hack

+
# 7dukejason Sep 8 2019, 20:46 PM
QUOTE(Th.Magnum @ Sep 7 2019, 09:05 AM) *

Another Replay with Rage Quits is already there:
https://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...s&id=339017

Every ranked player has at least 1 replay with ragequits freeze hacking.

Also included in this replay is Fedor a famous maphacker.
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397187119 Also known as: A very dangerous tank, Moscow, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!

Quote:
Fedor: i love u rage quits
Fedor: add me friend
Fedor: we can make together drop hack

Thanks Magnum, Guys post the reps in replay section and put link in report.

+
# 8NoLuckJustSkill Sep 21 2019, 13:12 PM
So will there be any action taken against obvious maphacker in the near future? I think I´m talking for a lot of guys if I say Coh is absolutely no fun anymore. No need to organize a new tournament in 2v2 if you cant even solve that bullshit.

+
# 9dukejason Sep 22 2019, 22:12 PM
My big focus is stopping the top ten hackers in coh, that's who I am focused on. Cheaters will always exist,but I am going submit players for ban as relic allows me too.I am looking to clean up the ladder.

+
# 10abadas Sep 24 2019, 16:13 PM
QUOTE(dukejason @ Sep 22 2019, 22:12 PM) *

My big focus is stopping the top ten hackers in coh, that's who I am focused on. Cheaters will always exist,but I am going submit players for ban as relic allows me too.I am looking to clean up the ladder.

Now most popular thing to say if u loose: u are maphacker. Not matter that u dont maphack, but noobs still saying that u do.
Just some days before played vs guy... He was standing near my base win uncloacked snipers maybe 1 min and i moved with ac and killed it... And this noob says that i am maphacker. Also if i hear tanks sound and use artilery on it, people think i am hacking. One time i gave them a screen, but noobs doesnt care... How about this? Its not so easy to identificate a real maphacker, because a lot of good players have a brain and just know how to play, but they dont maphack... Just few days ago i played vs guy, who crashed my sniper with tank.. I was thinking that he is maphacker, but other guys says that he doesnt...

And why it takes so much time to ban maphackers?

+
# 11dukejason Sep 24 2019, 16:35 PM
Well the process is very tuff because relic has to physically remove the player manually. Relic considers coh a very special game. I promise you that the days of using a zoom mod to become number 1 player are done. It will take time. I will take this on for now and for many years to come, I will make that promise to all of you.

This post has been edited by dukejason: Sep 25 2019, 17:25 PM

+
# 12KitchenChef Sep 25 2019, 09:18 AM
Rage Quits hack.
It's on YouTube. I hope it will be suitable for General statistics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOoT5OmFic

+
# 13abadas Sep 25 2019, 13:59 PM
QUOTE(dukejason @ Sep 24 2019, 16:35 PM) *

Well the process is very tuff because relic has to physically remove the player manually. There is 1 guy who does everything for relic community management. Relic considers coh a very special game. I promise you that the days of using a zoom mod to become number 1 player are done. It will take time. I will take this on for now and for many years to come, I will make that promise to all of you.

What iš zoom mod?

This post has been edited by dukejason: Sep 25 2019, 17:25 PM

+
# 14dukejason Sep 25 2019, 17:27 PM
I believe zoom mod allows a player to have a view advantage over another who does not. This mod is considered a cheat when used on multiplayer ladder.

+
# 15Locutus Oct 1 2019, 03:40 AM
I set a few posts invisible as they were off-topic.
Please keep it civilized and on-topic, report those you think are cheating and that information will be forwarded to proper personnel.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 16abadas Oct 1 2019, 04:58 AM
Yes, į reported one guy to proper person, thats why he got ban. Its first ban maybe in 5 year...

+
# 17KitchenChef Oct 3 2019, 17:45 PM
https://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...s&id=339546

10th minute of the game. Stewart (Major Blow) went around Mina. I several times watched the replay and not found moment when opponents see as I its'm laying.

I'm not asking to ban a player, I'd like to confirm or deny my assumptions. Thanks.

+
# 18Pipo_el_Matador Oct 4 2019, 13:19 PM
QUOTE(dukejason @ Sep 24 2019, 16:35 PM) *

Well the process is very tuff because relic has to physically remove the player manually. Relic considers coh a very special game. I promise you that the days of using a zoom mod to become number 1 player are done. It will take time. I will take this on for now and for many years to come, I will make that promise to all of you.

And how should this ever happen? Tell how the days should ever be over.

To the best of my knowlege you can not detect zoom mod. The mentioned player only got detected because he streams with zoom mod. He does not even know that it is forbidden.

All this sounds just like a big bluff to me. With the only intention to frighten some.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)