Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Leikeze Sep 29 2019, 19:02 PM

Yea or Nay?

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Mp3 Sep 29 2019, 19:37 PM
I would say Yes ; It's Gold for sure!
Lots of action , good comebacks and sneaky maneuvers being used from both players.
Really liked it , especially with BoYcaH's and Luci's commentary tongue.gif
EZ game for Fargoo dancing_banana.gif

+
# 3Leikeze Sep 29 2019, 19:57 PM
Those are my thoughts as well.

Your posts look cool.

+
# 4-Leader- Sep 29 2019, 21:01 PM
gold

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 5Fargo Sep 29 2019, 21:33 PM
Gold, you won't see epic gameplay like this ever again

Most close game with lots of careful/thoughtful micro biggrin.gif

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 6-FreeStyLeR- Sep 29 2019, 21:45 PM
Legendary replay definitely Gold!

+
# 7He1SenBerG Sep 29 2019, 21:54 PM
Gold like lucifer's laugh

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 8fastAiR Sep 29 2019, 21:56 PM
really is it gold? Dont blame me for being dubious, its not normally rotw stanadard biggrin.gif
I guess I will download it ^^

+
# 9LoGicA Sep 29 2019, 22:18 PM
No. To many mistakes. 2 mindless noobs just amoving at the start. Fargo was massive behind due to the car at the start.

This game alone shows why freestyler is so bad. He was on 4 supplies and oil with 80% of the map taken and still lost. Terrible.

The only interesting part was the last 2mins where they had to use their brain alittle with few units they had left. ROTW but not HOF

+
# 10_spL_ Sep 29 2019, 23:29 PM
yes, thrown game by freestyler. this thing makes it silver only

+
# 11-SeX`iie Sep 30 2019, 01:06 AM
I have to agree with the last two posts. freestyler throw a won game away. He made a bomb truck vs gla buildings instead of a jarmen. he didnt make a jarmen the last 15 mins when there are constant tts from Fargo coming. freestyler played great to get the the whole map and then he played the worst possible to lose the game from this position. Fargo didnt do anything else then sending tts one by one tbh. the last few mins were the best and only really interesting part of the game. I mean those last mins were a really great watch but it was so fucking awful to watch how free made himself getting into this position...
it was a good replay but no gold

This post has been edited by -SeX`iie: Sep 30 2019, 01:23 AM

+
# 12meany Sep 30 2019, 12:19 PM
Freestyler collected almost 40k more than fargo and yet managed to lose. It's not realistic to think this is a gold replay. It's very entertaining game, but that's all.

This post has been edited by meany: Sep 30 2019, 12:24 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 13CirezD Sep 30 2019, 12:21 PM
it's a no from me.

+
# 14-ExiLe` Sep 30 2019, 13:18 PM
Very entertaining game but not gold

+
# 15-FreeStyLeR- Sep 30 2019, 15:03 PM
Thats so funny how you guys talking about my game yes i had more money but fargo was demo i cant attack worry about demo trap demo bike and i was very busy because the evil tecnical this game had the best comback ever and its was extremely close with a lot wtf moments and a lot fun fun moments to play/watch must be gold !

This post has been edited by -FreeStyLeR-: Sep 30 2019, 15:47 PM

+
# 16Dudush Sep 30 2019, 21:26 PM
Hello everyone!

There's video commentary!

Well in my opinion it was a GOLD REPLAY!

How often you can see GLA mirror over 50 minutes super close game with so many crazy moments?

Most interesting part from the game GLA mirror with two totally different strategies. Freestyler had excellent map control and much better income which leads 95% to victory.

Fargo with his technicals and terro attacks did insane good job to keep him in game and keep us exited until last moment of the game.

This game is superb example not to give up too early and keep fighting!

It's not about who just won game but we witness excellent skilled ZH players!

After all it's just my opinion smile.gif

WP Freestyler & Fargo!

Enjoy watching GOLD GAME! :

+
# 17-FreeStyLeR- Sep 30 2019, 21:51 PM
QUOTE(Dudush @ Sep 30 2019, 21:26 PM) *

Hello everyone!

There's video commentary!

Well in my opinion it was a GOLD REPLAY!

How often you can see GLA mirror over 50 minutes super close game with so many crazy moments?

Most interesting part from the game GLA mirror with two totally different strategies. Freestyler had excellent map control and much better income which leads 95% to victory.

Fargo with his technicals and terro attacks did insane good job to keep him in game and keep us exited until last moment of the game.

This game is superb example not to give up too early and keep fighting!

It's not about who just won game but we witness excellent skilled ZH players!
After all it's just my opinion smile.gif
WP Freestyler & Fargo!
Enjoy watching GOLD GAME! :

Thanks you big Dudush!

+
# 18scuba Sep 30 2019, 23:19 PM
Definitely not gold.

Literally nowhere near gold. Freestyle had the whole map and chose to do nothing. He could have just put quads around the map as there is only 4 very small entry points and he had tunnels at each.

Freestyle lost the game to 1 technical driving In circles collecting terrorists and coming back, Fargo had no other units to defend with. F as fargo even commented this on another replay which;

"Far from gold, size lost all oils for no reason, throw away like 29 buggies without looking and yet had won..."

So by this logic this cant be gold as freestyle had the game won and lost his oils and all markets and threw it away for no reason

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 19Fargo Oct 1 2019, 01:49 AM
QUOTE(scuba @ Oct 1 2019, 00:19 AM) *

Definitely not gold.

Literally nowhere near gold. Freestyle had the whole map and chose to do nothing. He could have just put quads around the map as there is only 4 very small entry points and he had tunnels at each.

Freestyle lost the game to 1 technical driving In circles collecting terrorists and coming back, Fargo had no other units to defend with. F as fargo even commented this on another replay which;

"Far from gold, size lost all oils for no reason, throw away like 29 buggies without looking and yet had won..."

So by this logic this cant be gold as freestyle had the game won and lost his oils and all markets and threw it away for no reason

check size replay, he send units just do die, your logic insane, btw send my 40 which you own, how long it takes you to send money ...

+
# 20HeRσ Oct 1 2019, 07:12 AM
Just a noobs opinion but I watched this game live on stream, free was so far ahead but I guess he went to smoke a few times during the game. Lots of time there was no activity just Fargo with tnt techs. Thought Fargo played this really well. The game became so slow and hard to watch so not really gold worthy but should be silver.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)