Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

PnDD - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Sep 30 2019, 14:21 PM
Hello,

Just played a 2v2 no rush game. PnDD was laser and he used the range bug with the laser turrets several times to kill my buggies. I have told him that this isn't allowed and warned him several times. But he continue with it anyways, even when I said that this is my final warning and that he will be reported/banned.

After the match, I watched the replay and saw him also using the supply drop zone bug. I saw a microwave in his base, and had the feeling he did something like that (could also to counter sneak attack ofc). So, since he cheated, I started making scuds, he made particles and aurora's but wasn't able to get my scuds or defeat me at all. And it won't be a surprise that he disconnected when he realized he wasn't going to win. Got a screen shot included of him counting down too.

So, several bug exploits, dc and a toxic player overall. I won't be lying if I won't see him anymore playing this game.

Well, I think you will handle this situation.

Kind regards,

NickName

This post has been edited by Peralva: Oct 22 2019, 02:09 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Ka$$aD Sep 30 2019, 16:33 PM
Match played via C&C:Online or Gameranger?

+
# 3-NickName Sep 30 2019, 16:36 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Sep 30 2019, 16:33 PM) *

Match played via C&C:Online or Gameranger?

C&C Online

+
# 4-NickName Oct 3 2019, 18:34 PM
So, what is going to happen? He is still playing online telling that using these bugs isn't a big deal (while they can be game changing) and I thought this was something you could banned for.

+
# 5Peralva Oct 8 2019, 02:08 AM
This accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

ps: I didn't search for range bug because there was no screenshot, so I didn't know when/where to look.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 6`JoKeR Oct 18 2019, 13:06 PM
QUOTE(Peralva @ Oct 8 2019, 02:08 AM) *

This accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

ps: I didn't search for range bug because there was no screenshot, so I didn't know when/where to look.

Been more then 3 days

Clan: Master of Death

Game: None

+
# 7JarmenElectra Oct 18 2019, 13:20 PM
QUOTE(`JoKeR @ Oct 18 2019, 13:06 PM) *

Been more then 3 days

They have to do a fair bit of work behind the scenes for cheat accusations, much more then you think and itís not solely down to one person either.
Peralva is a great guy, he doesnít even play these days but he still comes here to do this for us. Even if things take a bit of time we canít criticise or complain, they do a great job. Peralva should get an award

+
# 8`JoKeR Oct 20 2019, 15:09 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Oct 18 2019, 13:20 PM) *

They have to do a fair bit of work behind the scenes for cheat accusations, much more then you think and itís not solely down to one person either.
Peralva is a great guy, he doesnít even play these days but he still comes here to do this for us. Even if things take a bit of time we canít criticise or complain, they do a great job. Peralva should get an award

That is true I have thought maybe he has forgotton it and maybe needs a bump as a reminder. Not trying to say anything negative tongue.gif

+
# 9JarmenElectra Oct 21 2019, 11:17 AM
QUOTE(`JoKeR @ Oct 20 2019, 15:09 PM) *

That is true I have thought maybe he has forgotton it and maybe needs a bump as a reminder. Not trying to say anything negative tongue.gif

Donít think he is logged in since then ^^

+
# 10`JoKeR Oct 21 2019, 14:43 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Oct 21 2019, 11:17 AM) *

Donít think he is logged in since then ^^

Must be busy with work then post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 11JarmenElectra Oct 21 2019, 17:24 PM
QUOTE(`JoKeR @ Oct 21 2019, 14:43 PM) *

Must be busy with work then post-13661-1143531603.gif

he will get suspended anyway for that offence, so no matter what, he will serve his time biggrin.gif

+
# 12Peralva Oct 22 2019, 02:08 AM
(Much more than) three days have passed and there's no explanation. Therefore this is confirmed.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 13JarmenElectra Oct 23 2019, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(Peralva @ Oct 22 2019, 02:08 AM) *

(Much more than) three days have passed and there's no explanation. Therefore this is confirmed.

Saw this guy yesterday and told him of this accusation. He is aware of it and said he has stopped doing it, in my game at least he wasnt doing it so hopefully he's learned not to do it already).

+
# 14ToxicShock Oct 24 2019, 13:32 PM
PnDD has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. Accordingly, I will suspend PnDD 's access to C&C:Online for 14 days from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

As I continue to say, this exploit is not the most toxic or destructive exploit in Zero hour and again, I would consider lifting the Online suspension after 10 days on an application to me by PnDD , provided that there have been no attempts to effect an unauthorised access in the meantime.

PnDD suspended until after 7 November 2019 (subject to review after 3 November 2019)

I do not have any reason to believe that PnDD is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 15PnDD Oct 24 2019, 15:24 PM
Hi guys , first of all id like to apologize for using the bugs , I havent used them once since that day, also i didnt know i had to make an account here had no idea

I havent read the rules cause i just downloaded what i needed and went on with it
my mistake i guess,

also in my defence i knew nickname said he was gonna report me , but i couldnt find the post / thread therefor i had no way of defending my self / apologize

Anyway if you could reduce my sentece that would be great installed the game after a very long time and i really enjoy playing it ,

Thank you very much and i apologize again
Hi guys , first of all id like to apologize for using the bugs , I havent used them once since that day, also i didnt know i had to make an account here had no idea , i did know nickname had

+
# 16nAy4oK_AHaHcu Oct 24 2019, 21:09 PM
If it counts, I'm voting for removal of his ban - not many people online. Official warning issued to him should be enough - please make an exception in this case smile.gif

Honestly, 2-week ban (i.e. suspension from online play in general), for what I consider the least harmful of bugs, is too much.

This post has been edited by nAy4oK_AHaHcu: Oct 24 2019, 21:16 PM

+
# 17Phoenix- Oct 24 2019, 21:23 PM
QUOTE(nAy4oK_AHaHcu @ Oct 24 2019, 22:09 PM) *

If it counts, I'm voting for removal of his ban - not many people online. Official warning issued to him should be enough - please make an exception in this case smile.gif

Honestly, 2-week ban (i.e. suspension from online play in general), for what I consider the least harmful of bugs, is too much.

If you are able to install the game you should be able to discover the rules.

If you don't care you have to face the consequences.

+
# 18nAy4oK_AHaHcu Oct 24 2019, 21:58 PM
He stopped using bug after the first warning. Don't see how it contradicts your point as he learned the rules at that moment.

+
# 19Goldjunge Oct 24 2019, 22:39 PM
QUOTE(nAy4oK_AHaHcu @ Oct 24 2019, 21:58 PM) *

He stopped using bug after the first warning. Don't see how it contradicts your point as he learned the rules at that moment.

The Fairplay Rules are clear.
They don`t punish People without Evidences and therefore Apologizing and claiming to play Fair isn`t any Evidence to do so.

+
# 20nAy4oK_AHaHcu Oct 24 2019, 23:15 PM
QUOTE(Goldjunge @ Oct 24 2019, 17:39 PM) *

The Fairplay Rules are clear.
They don`t punish People without Evidences and therefore Apologizing and claiming to play Fair isn`t any Evidence to do so.

...and what does your post have to do with my proposal? The only evidence is the replay - noone is denying that he used bug.

Everything else, i.e. what NickName wrote about number of warnings and their numerous interactions, is just words/claims with no screenshots.

Besides, I can't even see the replay myself. OP claimed there was range bug/exploit; so, whoever reviewed the replay - is it also true? Asking because the thread title mentions only SDZ exploit omitting range bug.

P. S.: if the OP is the same NickName I had "pleasure" of playing with, then I would simply disregard his comments, unless he provides solid proof.

This post has been edited by nAy4oK_AHaHcu: Oct 25 2019, 02:18 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)