Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Looking for community patches that only fix bugs, does it exist?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Svarthund Dec 11 2019, 10:52 AM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there's any patch out there like the v1.06 that only fix bugs and improve the game quality such as adding shortcuts, fixing animations, sounds, etc., without changing the core gameplay values purely for single-player experience.

I really like the improvements of these patches, but also don't like gameplay changes such as speeding up the game, changing unit costs, experience gains, etc., I prefer to play with the official v1.03 patch, so please, is it possible for me to download the v1.06 and only apply the bug fixes?

+
# 2Earendil Dec 12 2019, 10:44 AM
There is only the Patch 1.06 which is like the Patch 1.03. which fixed most bugs which were possible to fix.

But seriously you want the gamespeed of 1.03? You must be even slower than me then biggrin.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Svarthund Dec 13 2019, 03:38 AM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Dec 12 2019, 10:44 AM) *

There is only the Patch 1.06 which is like the Patch 1.03. which fixed most bugs which were possible to fix.

But seriously you want the gamespeed of 1.03? You must be even slower than me then biggrin.gif

I don't like the added speed in the v1.06, it plays so weird that's why I'm asking, I also play single-player so I don't need multiplayer stuff.

Is there any way to apply the v1.06 without the added speed, some tweak in files?

+
# 4Leikeze Dec 13 2019, 13:52 PM
Well, if you only play single-player it should definitely be possible to tweak what you like, if you know how.

Just find somebody with modding experience to inform you of what you need to know.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)