Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

ImTheOneToLive - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1No-Fun Dec 11 2019, 20:23 PM
Pink build Microwave tank and used the Money Bug (Micro bug)

Here Screeshot and Replay

This post has been edited by Peralva: Dec 30 2019, 21:55 PM

+
# 2No-Fun Dec 13 2019, 23:46 PM
guys?

+
# 3Peralva Dec 23 2019, 00:18 AM
This accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 4Phoenix- Dec 29 2019, 17:25 PM
Hello?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 5~JoKeR~ Dec 29 2019, 18:23 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Dec 29 2019, 22:25 PM) *

Hello?

Hey?
On the sidenote, please wait for report confirmation and not spam messages like these, it takes time as sometimes Peralva can be busy, and the person charged with the offence deserves his "full 3 clear days" if he wants to give a reply

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 6-NickName Dec 29 2019, 18:30 PM
I've talked with ImTheOneToLive about this topic that he has been accused of exploiting a bug and that he might get a ban for it. He didn't really care about it, so I doubt he will reply to this topic.

+
# 7Leikeze Dec 29 2019, 18:36 PM
That's too bad, thanks for reaching out to him -NickName.

+
# 8Phoenix- Dec 29 2019, 18:49 PM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ Dec 29 2019, 19:23 PM) *

Hey?
On the sidenote, please wait for report confirmation and not spam messages like these, it takes time as sometimes Peralva can be busy, and the person charged with the offence deserves his "full 3 clear days" if he wants to give a reply

Confirmation was at the 23
December. How long are three clear days for you? I did this job before you even knew about it so please don't post some rubbish here.

If Peralva is on holidays someone has to help him.

On a side note: Where did I spam here?

+
# 9~JoKeR~ Dec 29 2019, 19:03 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Dec 29 2019, 23:49 PM) *

Confirmation was at the 23
December. How long are three clear days for you? I did this job before you even knew about it so please don't post some rubbish here.

If Peralva is on holidays someone has to help him.

On a side note: Where did I spam here?

Confirmation was at 23rd, for your information the day it was confirmed isn't counted. So 24,25 and 26th are the three clear days. The report should have been confirmed on the 27th but as it is the holiday season, most people are busy, so Peralva haven't been able to confirm as he is likely busy.

On the sidenote I have been monitoring that you spam the topics with unnecessary messages if a report isn't confirmed within the time-frame

+
# 10Phoenix- Dec 29 2019, 19:07 PM
How is it unnecessary if it's a reminder for Peralva who has to do the job on his own?
How does it influence someone in a negative way?

Why do I spam?

Why don't you message him but me?

+
# 11-NickName Dec 29 2019, 19:13 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Dec 29 2019, 18:36 PM) *

That's too bad, thanks for reaching out to him -NickName.

Yeah, thought he should be aware of it. I saw that he was hosting a game, so I joined and told him about this topic. Least I could do, most players who end up here don't even know it (or that this even exist in the first place).

+
# 12Peralva Dec 30 2019, 21:55 PM
Hey Phoenix, how was your holiday?

No explanations were given. Confirmed.

+
# 13Phoenix- Dec 30 2019, 22:59 PM
QUOTE(Peralva @ Dec 30 2019, 22:55 PM) *

Hey Phoenix, how was your holiday?

No explanations were given. Confirmed.

Lovely. Still remember your trip to the Minions❤️

+
# 14Peralva Dec 31 2019, 03:42 AM
What?

Attached Image

+
# 15ToxicShock Dec 31 2019, 11:40 AM
ImTheOneToLive has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. Accordingly, I will suspend ImTheOneToLive's access to C&C:Online for 14 days from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

As I continue to say, this exploit is not the most toxic or destructive exploit in Zero hour and again, I would consider lifting the Online suspension after 10 days on an application to me by ImTheOneToLive, provided that there have been no attempts to effect an unauthorised access in the meantime.

ImTheOneToLive suspended until after 13 January 2020 (subject to review after 9 January 2020)

At the end of that period, ImTheOneToLive should contact me to lift the suspension, as it does not lift automatically.

I do not have any reason to believe that ImTheOneToLive is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 16djw2104 Jan 1 2020, 13:47 PM
Off-topic content has been removed.

This is a FP topic please keep "personal" chit-chat to PM's thanks.

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)