Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

JarmenElectra - Disconnect - Invalid (Points adjusted)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Spell Feb 8 2020, 19:45 PM
Friend was so happy to beat a top 10 ''warrior'' then this happened.
Since he doesn't know this site, I'll do it for him.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Feb 17 2020, 13:47 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000000.rep
Size: 40.97k
Number of downloads: 6
Player Name Side Team
Code-[G]eass* 0
JarmenElectra 0

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 2Ka$$aD Feb 16 2020, 12:45 PM
QUOTE(Serby @ Apr 9 2015, 14:20 PM) *

Accusing a Player of Intentionally Disconnecting

When you suspect someone cheated by intentionally Disconnecting from the game, please follow these steps to ensure you make a proper accusation:
  • Save the Replay and rename it.
  • You must attach a screenshot of a player saying "I'm going to disconnect!", "DC time", or similar statements which clearly show that the player is planning to intentionally disconnect from the game. Look here for an Example. Just saying "goodbye" etc. and then disconnecting is suspicious but not proof. The more statements, the more evidence there is for the MapHack Replay Reviewer to convict for Intentional Disconnect, because only the statements can prove intent.
  • You must attach a screenshot of a player starting to count down in the Disconnection Menu. Look here for an Example.
  • You must attach a screenshot of a player counting down in the disconnection menu somewhere between 10'000 and 0. Look here for an Example.
  • You must attach a screenshot of the game notification "Player xxx has left the game. Player xxx has been Defeated.". Look here for an Example.
Please note that, if a player repeatedly disconnects while in a losing position in a ladder game, we may take that as evidence that the disconnects are intentional.

Therefore not enough evidence here.

We need a screenshot where the opponent has counted down below 10 seconds and / or even better a screenshot showing the message "player xyz has been defeated".

Nevertheless, a nice win from your friend and well played smile.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3JarmenElectra Feb 16 2020, 22:16 PM
I did lose connection and clearly lost, give him the points if your allowed to do that

+
# 4Spell Feb 17 2020, 13:40 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Feb 16 2020, 14:45 PM) *

Therefore not enough evidence here.

We need a screenshot where the opponent has counted down below 10 seconds and / or even better a screenshot showing the message "player xyz has been defeated".

Nevertheless, a nice win from your friend and well played smile.gif

I will certainly inform him, I'm assuming you're giving him the points he deserved?

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 5Ka$$aD Feb 17 2020, 13:46 PM
35 points added to Code-[G]eass.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)