Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

DelTaCe - Disconnect - Invalid (points adjusted)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JarmenElectra Feb 10 2020, 20:36 PM
Dont think it was intentional DC as he surrended and then the DC menu came up, but the game didnt record and you made me lol at accusing the observer of giving me secret info, christ... if I knew you were making a lix vs tank would I make bunker and no gatts lol?

for the record; idk who that observer even is, he asked to watch and I have no issue with anyone watching as long as no lags. Observers are always welcome in my game
Attached File deltace_dc.rep
Size: 50.49k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
JarmenElectra* 0
DelTaCe 0

Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Feb 16 2020, 12:53 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Ka$$aD Feb 16 2020, 12:53 PM
This match has not been recorded. The issue of matches disconnecting right after someone has surrendered is a known one and I would call it a randomly appearing bug.

I have added 30 points to JarmenElectra for his win which is more then he would have got if the match counted, considering his opponent's ELO.

No points removed from DelTaCe and this incident will not be treated as a Disconnect by him but as a bug.

+
# 3JarmenElectra Feb 16 2020, 22:18 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Feb 16 2020, 12:53 PM) *

This match has not been recorded. The issue of matches disconnecting right after someone has surrendered is a known one and I would call it a randomly appearing bug.

I have added 30 points to JarmenElectra for his win which is more then he would have got if the match counted, considering his opponent's ELO.

No points removed from DelTaCe and this incident will not be treated as a Disconnect by him but as a bug.

thanks, yea weird how he left but was still technically present

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)