This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Mar 2 2020, 18:02 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2CirezD Feb 20 2020, 17:19 PM
one week, nothing has happened?

+
# 3Ka$$aD Feb 25 2020, 08:51 AM
This accusation is valid and I give krbonish three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

+
# 4Ka$$aD Feb 25 2020, 08:57 AM
Link to another valid report of the same kind.

We will deal with him in this topic here.

+
# 5Ka$$aD Mar 2 2020, 18:02 PM
Three clear days have expired and no explanation was given. Report confirmed.

+
# 6ToxicShock Mar 8 2020, 19:20 PM
I also take into account this report against the same player; krbonish - SDZ exploit - Valid

krbonish has not offered an explanation to either report and Ka$$aD (aka Olfi) has confirmed both reports accordingly. Given the incidents giving rise to both reports were close together in time and there have been no previous offences, I have treated them together as a single offence.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. Accordingly, I will suspend krbonish's access to C&C:Online for 14 days from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

As I continue to say, this exploit is not the most toxic or destructive exploit in Zero hour and again, I would consider lifting the Online suspension after 10 days on an application to me by krbonish, provided that there have been no attempts to effect an unauthorised access in the meantime.

krbonish suspended until after 22 March 2020 (subject to review after 19 March 2020)

At the end of that period, krbonish should contact me to lift the suspension, as it does not lift automatically.

I do not have any reason to believe that krbonish is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 7Ka$$aD Mar 21 2020, 10:04 AM
I have now unbannend his account.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)