IPB Image

PRIZES

1st: 60$ (split 2 ways)

2nd: 30$ (split 2 ways)

Random Draw: 15$

Important

* Make sure you download 1.12.6 Maps in order to participate in this event. *

Don't forget the the live replay tool.

You will need to be set up with C&C: Online so make sure you do that before the day of. Remember, GameReplays is not the place to get help with C&C: Online. Head to the Revora support forums for help with C&C: Online.

Please post your Team Name and the in game names your team will be using on the day of, including substitutes if you have one.

Dual Duel #4 will be on Saturday February, 29th beginning at 14:00 GMT. We will meet in the Tournaments 01 lobby immediately after your team checks-in. Time differences can be cross-checked using the timer on the home page. biggrin.gif

Registration closes at 13:45 GMT February 29th. Check-ins will open at 13:00 and remain open until 13:55 GMT. Remember only registered teams/players will be able to check-in.

Free Agents:
  1. A.Productions YT
  2. Maslyonok

Registered Teams

Team 1 Name: ?
Player 1: Rh100900
Player 2: Dimon0000000
Substitute:

Team 2 Name: ?
Player 1: Moh.kohaji
Player 2: Andrey
Substitute:

Team 3 Name: Peacekeepers
Player 1: cwedvin
Player 2: TripleK
Substitute:

Team 4 Name: ?
Player 1: Alvin_Tey
Player 2: Yegor

Team 5 Name: 1st to lose
Player 1: Stryderr
Player 2: Bashley
Substitute:

Team 6 Name: BENZEMA
Player 1: zaar
Player 2:zezo
Substitute:

Team 7 Name:
Player 1: bun
Player 2: messican
Substitute:

Twitter Image
Discord Image

This post has been edited by Inspector RaGe: Feb 29 2020, 13:42 PM

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Dimon0000000 Feb 19 2020, 09:54 AM
Me+ddf in

+
# 3cwedvin Feb 19 2020, 10:41 AM

|
|
Well we know who wins this now

Never the less some fun is always to be found

Free agent here.

Clan: Cant win

+
# 4Bussybär Feb 19 2020, 12:26 PM
Maybe balanced Teams for gg smile.gif

+
# 5Papa_Coming Feb 19 2020, 15:23 PM
QUOTE(Bussybär @ Feb 19 2020, 12:26 PM) *

Maybe balanced Teams for gg smile.gif

why not all free agent then moderator makes the teams? why not try to make it fun for all? For example you can give dimon a good player to make it balance.
Rageofheat u should rly be open to changes, and not stick to something that has been done for 10 years. Because the game is different from 10 years ago. You could get maybe 10 good teams in past and so it was ok to let people make the teams. But now 1,2 teams will just dominate.

+
# 6Andrey_96 Feb 19 2020, 18:07 PM
team with me cant be balanced only 2v3 i`m sorry

+
# 7A.Productions YT Feb 19 2020, 19:52 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 8cwedvin Feb 19 2020, 20:15 PM
i added the players to the list, i hope you do not mind me helping out a little rage rolleyes.gif

dimond and rh100 team name gotta be added smile.gif

+
# 9HappyWins Feb 21 2020, 11:31 AM
Me and andrey in

Team name?

This post has been edited by Inspector RaGe: Feb 21 2020, 12:16 PM

+
# 10Inspector RaGe Feb 21 2020, 12:15 PM
QUOTE(Papa_Coming @ Feb 19 2020, 10:23 AM) *

why not all free agent then moderator makes the teams? why not try to make it fun for all? For example you can give dimon a good player to make it balance.
Rageofheat u should rly be open to changes, and not stick to something that has been done for 10 years. Because the game is different from 10 years ago. You could get maybe 10 good teams in past and so it was ok to let people make the teams. But now 1,2 teams will just dominate.

After February LWs, I'll set up Dual Duel 5 and we'll try it. Everyone will sign up as free agents, I'll rank everyone (to the best of my abilities) from best to worst and then team everyone accordingly: 1-10, 2-9, 3-8, 4-7, 5-6 for balanced teams.

+
# 11Yegor Feb 21 2020, 13:01 PM
im+? ni

+
# 12Bussybär Feb 21 2020, 13:28 PM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Feb 21 2020, 12:15 PM) *

After February LWs, I'll set up Dual Duel 5 and we'll try it. Everyone will sign up as free agents, I'll rank everyone (to the best of my abilities) from best to worst and then team everyone accordingly: 1-10, 2-9, 3-8, 4-7, 5-6 for balanced teams.

Sounds good. Even a nab (like me) has a Chance now. 👍🏻

+
# 13Dimon0000000 Feb 21 2020, 15:12 PM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Feb 21 2020, 22:15 PM) *

Hope its joke. So possible Dimon will team up with zalupa728 vs possible zaar+zezo? 1 very good player+1 very bad player will play vs team of decent players. This is not 2v2, this is 2v1. Math 10+1 = 6+5 doesnt work here. For me pretty obviously what we can talk about a possible balance only in 1v1... between +- same skilled players... on some maps.... in some matchups. Ofc not in teamgames or ffa.
What if teammates you pick dont want to play with each other? What if player not accepted with rank you give him? By what criteria will you decide who is better? Especially if players you dont know sigh up? Better advice papa_coming to learn to play and orginize team work for win instead of try to attract attention by not adequate offers.

+
# 14XOUTH Feb 21 2020, 15:30 PM
QUOTE(Dimon0000000 @ Feb 21 2020, 15:12 PM) *

Hope its joke. So possible Dimon will team up with zalupa728 vs possible zaar+zezo? 1 very good player+1 very bad player will play vs team of decent players. This is not 2v2, this is 2v1. Math 10+1 = 6+5 doesnt work here. For me pretty obviously what we can talk about a possible balance only in 1v1... between +- same skilled players... on some maps.... in some matchups. Ofc not in teamgames or ffa.
What if teammates you pick dont want to play with each other? What if player not accepted with rank you give him? By what criteria will you decide who is better? Especially if players you dont know sigh up? Better advice papa_coming to learn to play and orginize team work for win instead of try to attract attention by not adequate offers.

I'm sure this is not a joke at all and I see and understand your point of view, but - I hope I understood it right - OBIEK suggested it because you two guys signing up as a team scares 95% of people away.

I mean it would be something else if there where other good players active right now but indeed its just you and some others, like Andrey and Happy. Please dont make the game even more dead as it is right now; give decents or noobs a chance to participate in something cool - hosted by official gamereplays staff.

The last weeks I really saw some hosts in carville games who just kicked newbies simply because they are new to this game. This isnt a acceptable thing right? Like, it kinda broke my heart a little, because they dont even have a chance in regular hosted games? All I can say to this is, that obiek's idea and rage's reaction is a good compromise; we can be very happy and should value this thing.

Thanks @Rage; sadly I cannot sign up due the lack of time.

Good luck and have fun to all!

Clan: H2O

+
# 15Bussybär Feb 21 2020, 15:39 PM

He just try To Balance the Tourney, like we do it Every day in teamgames. So noobs have a Chance to play. Maybe This Encourage More Player to participate. No one like bashgames excepting you. There is No gain for anyone. Observers bored,
Basher bored and noobs frustrated/Scared because chanceless.

+
# 16Papa_Coming Feb 21 2020, 17:00 PM

Teams will depend on number of participants and the variation in the skills. So you can't already know the teams skillswise like (zalupa+dimon vs zezo+zaar) except u are a witch. There is also huge chance for it to be like this skillwise (nah80+kohaji vs zaar + hmm liquid). So (1 noob-) + (1 good+) vs (1 noob+) + (1 good-).

Ps i dont understand you why put urself in a team with zalupa when rageofheat just explained that it will be best with worst etc. U still think you good in teamgames? U hardly won zugspitze kohaji even with andrey ín your team lol and u always in the losing team when me zaar zezo berat u play 2v2 with mixed teams.

+
# 17Inspector RaGe Feb 21 2020, 17:37 PM
QUOTE(Dimon0000000 @ Feb 21 2020, 10:12 AM) *

We'll be trying something different this time, a less competitive and more friendly event. It's not the first time it's come up where it was suggested to make balanced or random teams. There are fewer players participating in competitive events, but they will still continue normal. This one will be less competitive and more for fun, but with some sort of prize still to keep it spicy.

I don't want to derail this thread so, I'll start a new one about this topic.

This post has been edited by Inspector RaGe: Feb 21 2020, 17:43 PM

+
# 18Sheriff AA Feb 21 2020, 17:59 PM
QUOTE(Dimon0000000 @ Feb 21 2020, 11:12 AM) *

Lmao this guy. Hasn’t changed a bit in the 7 years he’s played the game.

RaGe is literally just trying to organize tournaments that appeal to all types of players. It’s his tournaments and his money that he’s donating so I don’t see why you’re trying to argue about how he wants to run things. Boohoo, there’s less of a chance of you winning your monthly $20. If it’s that big of a blow, I’m sure your country has food stamps.

+
# 19Dimon0000000 Feb 22 2020, 06:36 AM
QUOTE(Inspector RaGe @ Feb 22 2020, 03:37 AM) *

We'll be trying something different this time, a less competitive and more friendly event. It's not the first time it's come up where it was suggested to make balanced or random teams. There are fewer players participating in competitive events, but they will still continue normal. This one will be less competitive and more for fun, but with some sort of prize still to keep it spicy.

I don't want to derail this thread so, I'll start a new one about this topic.

Ye, event where wins not the best one, but the lucky one. Players what you put in the middle of the list. You can call it The Random Draw Event. Anyway team of winners will be obvious right after you make teams. Also nice idea, if you want to add balance in tourneys, rank everyone as you want, then, if rank 1 play vs rank 10 BO7, match begins with 3-0 handicap for rank 10 player. Or rank 1 player must stay afk 1 min in the beginning of every game. Also nice idea to make 2v2 tourney with AIs. So rank 1 team up with easy AI, rank 10 - with brutal. Crazy party...
If i join it, can i ask my m8 in the beginning of every game, make 2 refs and just leave the game? Anyway 1v2, but at least i begin with same money. Balance biggrin.gif

+
# 20cwedvin Feb 22 2020, 08:39 AM
i will jus respond to the 2 ref part

loss 800, loss 2000 or 2500 if em, and another 2000 / 2500

or -5800

left With 5200

or 4200 that will insantly given to you if that was the case tongue.gif

+ the Income.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)