Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Dmitri_Jakov - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Fried Chicken Feb 29 2020, 09:00 AM
Context: 2v2 no rules FE

Game starts; goes fine. Dmitri Teamkills.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Mar 17 2020, 10:53 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File dmitri_teamkill.rep
Size: 46.95k
Number of downloads: 5
Player Name Side Team
-syc- 4
Dmitri_Jakov 2
FriedChicken* 2
meepbeep5 4

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Leikeze Feb 29 2020, 21:41 PM
This is an obvious team-kill case, in which Dmitri_Jakov attacked his ally, FriedChicken, as soon as he had two full Vees.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 3Leikeze Feb 29 2020, 21:53 PM
Was this Online or GameRanger?

+
# 4Fried Chicken Feb 29 2020, 22:00 PM

+
# 5Leikeze Feb 29 2020, 22:02 PM
Then I take it this was a ranked match. Peralva or Ka$$aD will be along to confirm this report, as it's definitely blatant team-killing.

Did he say anything before the game started, or was he silent the whole time?

+
# 6Fried Chicken Mar 1 2020, 20:53 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Feb 29 2020, 16:02 PM) *

Then I take it this was a ranked match. Peralva or Ka$$aD will be along to confirm this report, as it's definitely blatant team-killing.

Did he say anything before the game started, or was he silent the whole time?

Lots of salt. I'm sure he'll chime in.

+
# 7Leikeze Mar 1 2020, 20:55 PM
I hope he does, it's a shame when people don't see the reports against themselves.

+
# 8Ka$$aD Mar 9 2020, 09:32 AM
This accusation is valid and I give him three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. If he doesn't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

+
# 9JarmenElectra Mar 9 2020, 13:18 PM
QUOTE(Fried Chicken @ Mar 1 2020, 20:53 PM) *

Lots of salt. I'm sure he'll chime in.

He likes to be called Dmitri_Jackoff tongue.gif

+
# 10Leikeze Mar 9 2020, 20:21 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Mar 9 2020, 08:18 AM) *

He likes to be called Dmitri_Jackoff tongue.gif

Did he ever see this topic?

+
# 11tim92 Mar 11 2020, 23:22 PM
Hi, Dmitri Jakov here.

The reason i team killed him (by damaging like 20% hp of a single building, from my memory that is the "teamkill") was because during that night, Fried Chicken was defending Nathan AKA -|Raptors actions. I showed to chicken what Nathan had done and what the news articles and the game replays forum says about it. Fried Chicken kept insisting that Nathan was some good guy, and equated his shrex trafficking with someone who pees on a tree in public (his pseudo intellectual argument was as follows: You can be charged with shrex offences for peeing on a tree in public, you can be charged with shrex offences for shrex trafficking, therefore shrex trafficking is not a big deal and is only as bad as peeing on a tree in public). Chicken then accused me of not knowing the whole story because "Toronto is a tough neighbourhood man" and "You dont know how rough raptor had it man"; all this despite the fact that I showed him the news articles of his accusations.

Chicken then kept defending raptor by stating that Raptor was acquitted by the court, continuing to try and show that what raptor did wasn't a serious offence. Personally, just because a court acquits someone for a charge, doesnt mean they didn't do it ]. OJ was found not guilty for murdering his ex wife, so I guess he didnt do it because 12 people in a jury say he didnt. This is the argument that chicken was making for defending raptors actions. The biggest irony is that raptor will blatantly let people know the shrex trafficking he did and openly admits what he did. Anyway I was so fed up with chickens scummy horse poo pee defending a literal psychopath so I team killed him that one game.

I dont regret teamkilling chicken, playing with him is a guarenteed loss so I would of lost regardless if I "teamkilled" him because of how bad he is at the game. Now I know that you can ban me for team killing so I wont do it again. It is a one time thing, and now I can just vent my hatred toward chicken by destroying him in game when I play against him.

tl;dr, Fried chicken defends raptors shrex trafficking, I get pissed at him, and "team kill" him once. He then reports me intentionally not showing the whole story, bringing me here.

+
# 12Leikeze Mar 12 2020, 00:52 AM
Thanks for finding this topic.

Your very long excuse can be summarized as this: "I was annoyed by something online, so I did something wrong, I don't regret it, but won't do it again."

From the replay in the first post, you obliterated his base. Screenshots are provided in the second post.

+
# 13Ka$$aD Mar 17 2020, 10:53 AM
Confirmed. This a first team kill conviction for Dmitri_Jakov and because of that this offense is resolved by issuing a formal warning:

Any further offences of this nature are highly likely to result in a suspension from C&C:Online.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)