Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

shenol; MrtHassan; blkpanther - PointPushing - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Mar 1 2020, 15:09 PM
So I was playing some 2v2 no rush games today and something has gotten to my attention. The following player, shenol, always hosts a 2v2 no rush game, and there is always (or in the 4 games I have played with him) one player on the other team (other team then shenol is in) who doesn't do anything. It takes some time before he makes power, collects a long time with 1 truck/chinook/worker, almost never takes the oil. The first 3 matches it was MrHassan who was the AFK player, game #4 started without him, so I thought: finally, a normal game. But now it was my teammate who didnt do anything. He never made one vee or tank.

I don't know the rules about it, but it ruins those games for me (and I think for the others aswell). Shenol has stats like 220/80, but he is around noob level I say. In the first replay (shenol1) I thought MrHassan was afk, but that wasn't the case as he sold his buildings at the end (to prevent that his teammate gets his money) and for the rest of the game, he was watching and waiting for the game to end so he could do it all again...

I don't know if this is really point pushing, although shenol is climbing the 2v2 rank ladder, but I don't care about the points, but more about the ruined games that are just a waste of time. So, I think this is something you should look into. Thanks in advance. If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

-NickName-

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Mar 21 2020, 10:13 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File shenol1.rep
Size: 90.39k
Number of downloads: 1
Player Name Side Team
shenol 1
-NickName-* 1
MrHassan 2
zeer73 2
Attached File shenol2.rep
Size: 147.99k
Player Name Side Team
shenol 1
-NickName-* 2
Eisenkarl66 1
blkpanther 2

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-NickName Mar 1 2020, 15:50 PM
Did some further investigation and downloaded some random replays from him. He always plays against MrHassan or blkpanther.

The 1v1s all goes the same. MrHassan/blkpanther is just slow with building, shenol goes both time for a forward wf and makes a dragon tank that destroys the whole base.

The 2v2 are also quite the same, Mrhassan/blkpanther makes some buildings what takes way too much time, and than go back to doing nothing, they don't even take the oil.

As the build orders show, the 2v2 games were no rush (otherwise shenol will get overrun probably), but in 1 game I saw him taken a dozer with a hijacker before the 10 min. count, I believe that in my game (the second one with blkpanther) he sneaked in a Burton before the 10 min mark, but I haven't check for that. So he also neglects the no rush rules (but he can't get punished for that, but I thought it shows what kind of a player he is; someone I don't want to play with or against).

I am quite sure that if you look at other replays of shenol, similar results will show, but I haven't looked at them all. I have included the 5 replays (2 1v1s, 3 2v2s) here so they can be checked out easily.

Kind regards,

-NickName-

Attached File(s)
Attached File 1v1_MrHassan.rep
Size: 6.49k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
Attached File 1v1_blkpanth.rep
Size: 8.3k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
blkpanther 2
Attached File 2v2_blkpanth.rep
Size: 114.7k
Number of downloads: 0
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
a-b_1989 2
blkpanther 2
zeer73 1
Attached File 2v2_MrHassan_again.rep
Size: 109.9k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
hasanf 2
zeer73 1
Attached File 2v2_MrHassan.rep
Size: 76.4k
Number of downloads: 2
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
daani 2
MrHassan 2
hasanf 1

+
# 3Ka$$aD Mar 9 2020, 09:36 AM
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. As this requires quite some investigations I will have a look at that report when my free time allows me to do so.

+
# 4-NickName Mar 9 2020, 20:37 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Mar 9 2020, 09:36 AM) *

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. As this requires quite some investigations I will have a look at that report when my free time allows me to do so.

Thank you for your time to investigate this, in my comment below this one I have done some investigation on my own with replays from the last couple days (from saturday untill today) to help you out. Have a look at it.

Kind regards,

-NickName-

+
# 5-NickName Mar 9 2020, 21:04 PM
As I said above, these replays are only from 3 days. Shenol is now the #1 on the 2v2 ranked ladder with a W/L of 31/6 and and ELO of 1465. These replays shows how he was able to get such a score, since he isn't really good.

I have checked the replays (not every replay to the full extend) and made some notes about them. In general, when shenol is playing against MrHassan or blkpanther, the games are terrible since these two players (MrHassan and blkpanther) have no intention of winning the game at all and are just there to secure a win for shenol. They build very slow (10/30 seconds before the first building), not taking oil (only in one case they did that), not making an big army, floating money, let lotus capture buildings or steal money, some games result in teamkilling since the teammates of MrHassan/blkpanther are done with this shit too.

As I have played some games with and against shenol, I saw these trends and started my investigation since I don't like it when people like him ruin the game for others. It's not fun to play with or against shenol when Mrhassan or blkpanther are involved too. Seeing the build orders and my own experience, shenol hosts mostly 2v2 no rush games (10 min no rush). However, several games he rushes with Lotus/Jarmen Kell before the timer has reached 10 minutes. This isn't punishable, but shows what kind of a person he is.

But here is a quick summary of the games I have checked from the last few days:

1. Lotus after 6 minutes in the base, slow building, results in team killing.
2. Making 2 supplies (what takes quite some time), not taking the oil. A classic build order in these replays I must say.
3. Team killing because of how blkpanther plays.
4. He makes red guards, send them to the oils, but never get capture the building. That's almost everything he does the whole game.
5. Make 3 laser tanks, not taking oil, isn't really active at all.
6. Shenol send in Lotus around the 5 minutes mark, buildings aren't sold off, oils are not taken.
7. The teammate decided to quit after 2 minutes, shenol comes in with dozer and makes EMP and power in the other's base, MrHassan or blkpanther doesn't do anything to stop it.
8. Again a case of team killing because of how bad MrHassan/blkpanther plays, he has made 1 supply and 1 war factory after 6 minutes and has no units out.
9. A 1v1 for a change. Dragon tanks and dozersall got captured by hijacker, not a match where both players do their best I think.
10. This is a strange match because for once, the oils have been captured! Jarmen Kell comes in after 8 minutes to steal a dozer, and can easily drive of since there are almost no units out (only a group of 6 battlemasters that isn't moving at all).
11. No oils once again, makes a war factory (and 1 vee) and an airfield with some raptors that stay on the airfield for way too long.
12. 4 scorps out while floating 36k, got killed by his own teammate for doing nothing.
13. It takes 1 minute to build a reactor, game quits fast after that (mismatch or something?).

These are the matches of the last couple of days, I have checked a while back some other replays that I haven't posted here, but they are quite the same. I hate it that players join a stupid unfair game. In my eyes, shenol is ruin the game for them, as he did for me too, too many times. If you check other replays, I am sure you will find similar results. I hope you will take some justified actions against shenol, the game will be better off without him.

Ps, as I have seen some team killing, the last thing I want is that these players that killed their teammates get punished for it. As the replays show, I can understand why they decided to kill their teammate. They were already punished when playing that game with such a teammate, so I hope you won't blame/punish them for it.

Kind regards,

-NickName-

Btw, sorry for asking so much time of you for this, but I really think that someone should do something about it

Edit: damn, I should write books instead of this xd

Attached File(s)
Attached File 9_1v1_shenol_MrHassan.rep
Size: 12.4k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
Attached File 1_2v2_shenol_isabelle_blkpanth_fennek.rep
Size: 102.13k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
isabelle 1
blkpanther 2
fennek 2
Attached File 3_2v2_shenol_deepblue_TheHotBi_blkpanth.rep
Size: 77.4k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
TheHotBird 2
deepblue2 1
blkpanther 2
Attached File 7_2v2_shenol_DXBGener_MrHassan_TonyMont.rep
Size: 30.05k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
DXB_Generale 1
MrHassan 2
TonyMontana1983 2
Attached File 10_2v2_shenol_Chowder6_blkpanth_warrior2.rep
Size: 98.14k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
Chowder619 1
blkpanther 2
warrior2 2
Attached File 12_2v2_shenol_DIRECTOR_Pankerso_blkpanth.rep
Size: 220.21k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
PankersoN 2
blkpanther 2
DIRECTORR 1
Attached File 2_2v2_shenol_Yusufco9_blkpanth_distrutt.rep
Size: 56.45k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
Yusufco90 1
blkpanther 2
distruttore 2
Attached File 4_2v2_shenol_PhantomA_blkpanth_Komissar.rep
Size: 80.41k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
blkpanther 2
KomissarJeber 2
Phantom_AS 1
Attached File 5_2v2_shenol_VeryBigD_MrHassan_Joystick.rep
Size: 61.48k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
VeryBigDick 1
MrHassan 2
Joystick20 2
Attached File 6__2v2_shenol_pouya992_MrHassan_eXtra91.rep
Size: 199.53k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
pouya992 1
eXtra91 2
Attached File 8_2v2_shenol_PFancy85_MrHassan_warrior2.rep
Size: 61.82k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
warrior2 2
PFancy85 1
Attached File 11_2v2_shenol_fennek_MrHassan_Pankerso.rep
Size: 150.35k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
MrHassan 2
fennek 1
PankersoN 2
Attached File 13_2v2_shenol_ahmadito_Reinhard_blkpanth.rep
Size: 9.3k
Player Name Side Team
shenol* 1
_Reinhard_ 2
ahmaditooo94 1
blkpanther 2

+
# 6-NickName Mar 10 2020, 21:24 PM
Last message, I promise.

So, I checked out both players (blkpanther and MrHassan) with some previous matches. Couldnt't find replays from MrHassan (I only looked at some days in January), but I found some of blkpanther.

He shows that he knows how to capture oils, and in 1v1 he plays a lot better than he did in the 1v1 vs. shenol. Overall, his performances really decreases when he plays against shenol...

So, I think I have shared enough proof that this is a bit too suspicious and that we can conclude that shenol and MrHassan and blkpanther are working together. As I noticed in previous replays and what I haven't mentioned before, shenol is always the host of the 2v2 games and he never plays with MrHassan or blkpanther. I have played in some of those matches (around 4 I guess), and I have played with them and against those intentional bad players. My point is, if you host or play multiple games with those players, you have to end up in the same team as them. But it doesn't matter if these players join as the second player, or as the last player of the game, they are always on the opposite team. Again, a bit too suspicious.

Well, that's all I have to say about it, good luck with all of it.

Kind regards,

-NickName-

Attached File(s)
Attached File 09_58_58_1v1_blkpanth_bambilo4.rep
Size: 109.9k
Player Name Side Team
blkpanther* 1
bambilo4 2
Attached File 12_20_15_1v1_blkpanth_nimat25.rep
Size: 71.84k
Player Name Side Team
blkpanther* 1
nimat25 2
Attached File 13_21_02_2v2_blkpanth_audotika_dierod_ArabArmy.rep
Size: 185.06k
Player Name Side Team
blkpanther* 1
dierod 2
audotika1 1
ArabArmy 2

+
# 7Ka$$aD Mar 17 2020, 12:37 PM
I have had a look at all 2v2 matches by shenol that have been uploaded to GenTool from March 09 until today and I have found the following pattern:
  • In all those games shenol plays against a 2v2 team with either MrHassan or blkpanther as one opponent
  • All three player, shenol, MrHassan and blkpanther share same IPs. Not sure if they are even three different persons.
  • MrHassan and blkpanther never showed an effort to win the match. In fact, they stopped playing after a few minutes. In some cases they even allowed shenol to hijack a Dozer after a few minutes.
  • All 2v2 matches appear to have been played with no rush 10 rule
  • To sum this up, shenol basically always got his mate in the enemy teams to play a 2v1 match
Moreover, I have watched a 1v1 match between shenol and MrHassan. MrHassan showed no effort to win the game, he let shenol hijack a few flamers and let his base get burned down on purpose.

shenol currently has a 2v2 record of 42-7 ans is #1 on 2v2 ladder. shenol currently has a 1v1 record of 13-1 and is #43 on 1v1 ladder.

Therefore this accusation is valid. shenol, MrHassan and blkpanther are guilty of manipulting ladder rankings on purpose. I give them three clear days to explain their actions here or at Revora. If they don't provide a good explanation a penalty may be imposed.

All replays that I have watched to come to this verdict attached.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Mar 17 2020, 12:43 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File shenol.zip
Size: 458.74k
Player Name Side Team

+
# 8Serby Mar 17 2020, 21:08 PM
Maybe hasan and that panther gAy are just noobs laugh.gif

Nice catch thum.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 9-NickName Mar 18 2020, 18:48 PM
QUOTE(Serby @ Mar 17 2020, 21:08 PM) *

Maybe hasan and that panther gAy are just noobs laugh.gif

Nice catch thum.gif

If he is just the same player as shenol (sharing same IP), yes they are noobs too. I have played some games vs shenol when hasan/panther were in my team and still got the win.

@Kassad

Thank you for your time to investigate this, must have take you quite some time seeing the number of games they played. Didn't know that they had the same IP but it explains a lot since they are not being friends on cnc online/revora.

+
# 10Ka$$aD Mar 21 2020, 10:12 AM
None of the three players has offered an explanation. The accusations are confirmed.

+
# 11ToxicShock Mar 22 2020, 06:15 AM
Ka$$aD has found this report valid against all three of the accused players and none of them has offered any explanation. We cannot have the ladder manipulated in this way as it devalues the ranking of fair players. In addition, the conduct described by Ka$$aD in team games is bound to frustrate the remaining players in any game and is unacceptable.

I impose the following penalties:

shenol (Revora Member shenol)
MrHassan (Revora Member MrHassan)
blkpanther (Revora Member BlkPanther)

each have their points in both the 1vs1 and 2vs2 ladder season removed and they are ladder banned for the April and May 2020 ladder seasons.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 12-NickName Mar 26 2020, 14:57 PM
I entered a 2v2 no rush game today with PANTH3R as host. I never played with or against me, but he kicked me within seconds. Joined another time, got kicked again. Joined with other account, got kicked also. Joined again and asked why. He said because I rush (never do that in no rush games because I respect the rules as long as the others are doing the same).

So I wondered who he was since I didn't know him. I wasn't surprised to see it is our old friend shenol who decided to make a new account, probably since he lost so many points.

Don't know if this is allowed or something, but I thougt I mention it here so you can have a look at it.

Attached Image

+
# 13Ka$$aD Mar 26 2020, 15:08 PM
He did not make a second Revora account, which would not be allowed, but he created a new player profile which is perfectly fine. Anyone may create as much profiles (= nicknames) for one Revora account as they want.

+
# 14-NickName Mar 26 2020, 16:31 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Mar 26 2020, 15:08 PM) *

He did not make a second Revora account, which would not be allowed, but he created a new player profile which is perfectly fine. Anyone may create as much profiles (= nicknames) for one Revora account as they want.

Yeah okay. But he losts all his points (had an ELO of 0 but it was coming up but still was around 100-200 or something), but now how he makes new account and starts again at 1,000. I don't believe he has learned his lesson.

+
# 15JarmenElectra Mar 26 2020, 18:37 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Mar 26 2020, 16:31 PM) *

Yeah okay. But he losts all his points (had an ELO of 0 but it was coming up but still was around 100-200 or something), but now how he makes new account and starts again at 1,000. I don't believe he has learned his lesson.

well being reset and not being able to register points for 2 months is a good enough punishment imo. If he does the same again then he will get in trouble again.
Nothing wrong with making a new acc, he probably wanted to see if the case applied to all his names. He may well make a second revora account now to try and circumvent the restrictions, soemthing else he can and will get in trouble for if he does.

+
# 16-NickName Mar 27 2020, 08:18 AM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Mar 26 2020, 18:37 PM) *

well being reset and not being able to register points for 2 months is a good enough punishment imo. If he does the same again then he will get in trouble again.
Nothing wrong with making a new acc, he probably wanted to see if the case applied to all his names. He may well make a second revora account now to try and circumvent the restrictions, soemthing else he can and will get in trouble for if he does.

So, when he wins with this new account, those points won't register for the ELO ranking?

I saw that he also made a new account for blkpanther, the account he used to get wins easily. If he falls back into his old habits, I will let you know.

+
# 17JarmenElectra Mar 27 2020, 09:41 AM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Mar 27 2020, 08:18 AM) *

So, when he wins with this new account, those points won't register for the ELO ranking?

I saw that he also made a new account for blkpanther, the account he used to get wins easily. If he falls back into his old habits, I will let you know.

Shouldn't get points no

+
# 18Ka$$aD Mar 27 2020, 10:04 AM
According to ToxicShock's words they are ladder banned for April and May.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)