Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

HuMBuG & Logica - Observer-collusion - Valid

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-DoMiNaToR- May 19 2020, 09:57 AM
yo guys,

in this video (that logica has now hidden). He is caught on revora givings tips to size during a gamereplays events.

https://youtu.be/UpFRrflgAyU

at exactly 57mins and 40 seconds he tells size exactly what the enemy has under the fog. This btw was a money-prize high level challenge.

video is private now but logica has ability to make it public. Although everyone here has already seen the clip as i posted it a few months back.

rules on this site state the following so i am looking forward to a conviction.

If an observer of a game passes any hidden information to any player that is still playing in that game, and that player is using that information (to find an invisible unit for example), both will be guilty of maphack and will be convicted as such.

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: May 20 2020, 16:37 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Ka$$aD May 19 2020, 14:10 PM
Attached Image

That is all I get from your included link. Without any evidence I won't be able to process your accusation, I am sorry.

Feel free to add more evidence once it is available.

+
# 3scuba May 19 2020, 14:29 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ May 19 2020, 10:57 AM) *

yo guys,

in this video (that logica has now hidden). He is caught on revora givings tips to size during a gamereplays events.

https://youtu.be/UpFRrflgAyU

at exactly 57mins and 40 seconds he tells size exactly what the enemy has under the fog. This btw was a money-prize high level challenge.

video is private now but logica has ability to make it public. Although everyone here has already seen the clip as i posted it a few months back.
rules on this site state the following so i am looking forward to a conviction.

If an observer of a game passes any hidden information to any player that is still playing in that game, and that player is using that information (to find an invisible unit for example), both will be guilty of maphack and will be convicted as such.

Actually got me laughing good now, looking forward to seeing how many he posts biggrin.gif

Epic.

Looks like he is advocating his own suspension from CW.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4Fargo May 19 2020, 14:57 PM
Dominator u broke this rule at least 10 times before, so wacko.gif

+
# 5Logica May 19 2020, 15:32 PM
I'm happy to upload the video, once dominator uploads his.

The following point should be looked at.

At the time of the event, no rules were set for teamspeak chatting. Dominator has done this several times before chatting on stream and giving away tips and got away with it.

Most recently in cw where the RULES WAS SET that you need to leave. He broke the rules and got away with it, it happened the 2nd time. Now that this has been highlighted by other players, dominator is making a conscious effort to discredit others during a time when there was no rules to hide the fact that he broke the rules of cw. These previous cases there were no rules were assigned from the host and isn't part of gamereplays events.

In terms of judging the problem considering kassad bias, i would highly recommend a fair judge i.e. mrx. Previous cases where kassad DQ me in ws because i was trying to arrange my games and the opponent used stall tactics, isn't the best person to judge or make big decisions.

+
# 6-DoMiNaToR- May 19 2020, 15:39 PM
Put it to public you big pussy biggrin.gif

You told size everything that is under fog haha biggrin.gif

now keep to your own business you big clown smile.gif

+
# 7Logica May 19 2020, 15:40 PM
your delusional, maybe post ur own conviction where you got caught 2x in cw.

You are a pathological liar, remember when you tried to pretend to be gay and get me banned from here before. Nothing new. Just a all a smoke screen from your own cheating.

+
# 8scuba May 19 2020, 15:42 PM
What dominator fails to realise, is that though these things will get a valid tag, it has no impact on anything. However cheating in clanwars AFTER the rules were updated and made clear will definitely have an impact. He can do this all he wants but its just making him look even more stupid

+
# 9-DoMiNaToR- May 19 2020, 15:45 PM
You both need to check a definition in the dictionary. It's called hypocrite.

Once you did that. We can continue the discussion smile.gif you big cheaters! biggrin.gif

"don't go that way boycah, there's gats there" LOLOLOL

+
# 10Logica May 19 2020, 16:02 PM
I've not made the accusation nor did i prompt it, Since the rule has been introduced i've not done it. Whilst you have continued to break the rules. Now going back to the one situation where it has happened when the rules weren't included in the first place.

Gamereplays as far as i know is world series event, koth and other challenges are not gamereplays events unless its been stated by the host/sponsors that its also within gr.org rules. The hosts/sponors dictate what the rules are. I can provide evidence where the sponsors has superseded gamereplays admins.

But continue to lie as scuba has said, making it worse for yourself. MrX warned you and the god clan, you broke it 2x in cw and continued to do so previously.

+
# 11-STePH^ May 19 2020, 16:08 PM
biggrin.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 12-DoMiNaToR- May 19 2020, 16:39 PM
"hey siz(er as you say). They got a few buildings here and here, they got a lot tbh".

something like this ey?

biggrin.gif

did you check that definition yet?

+
# 13Logica May 19 2020, 17:33 PM
Hopefully mrx kicks you out of cw for good and that you get suspended from online all the times you have broken rule, just because you have many fans backing u up doesn't mean you can break the rules.

+
# 14-DoMiNaToR- May 19 2020, 17:40 PM
u been dodging in cw since 19 days anyway

makes no difference if im out or not smile.gif

+
# 15Boblasagne May 19 2020, 17:50 PM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Take advantage of the arrival of summer. You are going to fill up on vitamin D. cool2.gif

+
# 16yamiyami May 19 2020, 19:50 PM
man zh just epic , its really like war biggrin.gif i like it really

+
# 17likemypineapple May 20 2020, 06:55 AM
Man, I love this community. Just when I thought you two got over your drama, some more shit happens. This is better than reality TV.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 18xezon May 20 2020, 13:23 PM
QUOTE(likemypineapple @ May 20 2020, 08:55 AM) *
Man, I love this community. Just when I thought you two got over your drama, some more shit happens. This is better than reality TV.

On one hand yes. On the other hand it is disappointing to see that some top players of this community are making use of cheats to win their matches and worst of all don't even stand up to it. Instead they hide the evidence. This is what maphackers do. Try to cheat but also try to hide it. It's a fucking shame. And I don't write 'fucking' often here in this forum.

Shame.

+
# 19Logica May 20 2020, 13:29 PM
That video is public, for people to see. Lets see if dominator will make his public or continue to hide.

As i said when i played this tournament there were no rules set about voice chat, since then i've not done it when the rules were introduced. I've even said in the video if there were any rules to this. Considering this in the only time i've been pulled up for it when there were no rules set and the games were on gameranger not online.

During the conversation size asked whether he should carry on with the game or to move onto the next one which prompted the discussion in the first place. Not where a stealth unit is or where he should attack.

Now i would like to see all the videos of dominator not made private, considering this is the 2nd accusation of this cw month. They had been warned the first time they got caught and multiple times he been caught cheating.

This post has been edited by Logica: May 20 2020, 13:54 PM

+
# 20~JoKeR~ May 20 2020, 13:32 PM
Atleast someone have the courage to stand up to what he did. And not run to hide the evidence.......

Clan: Master of Death

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)