Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

-sCuBa^ - Abusive language

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-FreeStyLeR- Jun 6 2020, 21:50 PM
Hi

Can someone explain me how this racist guy still typing racist and blatant comments?

Every time i see super toxic words from him its really annoying how he flames every time and no one punishing him

i hope he will get punishment this time with this screenshots.

Note.

Its was played on revora 3 hours ago such a beautiful stream until he ruin it with this comments such a shame.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Clan: -HuGe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-FreeStyLeR- Jun 10 2020, 14:34 PM
no one care its seems sad.gif

+
# 3-NickName Jun 10 2020, 16:31 PM
We do care, but as this is in the cheat accusation I have to handle it and since I started some weeks ago, it isn't that easy. I mean, this isn't the usual disconnect or bug exploit.

+
# 4-FreeStyLeR- Jun 11 2020, 13:18 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jun 10 2020, 16:31 PM) *

We do care, but as this is in the cheat accusation I have to handle it and since I started some weeks ago, it isn't that easy. I mean, this isn't the usual disconnect or bug exploit.

i see but at least some one need to warning him its not cool to see its ruin the stream.

+
# 5-NickName Jun 12 2020, 06:45 AM
Flaming on these forums is against the rules. However, we do not have the power, at this moment, to punish the people that are flaming on the Revora server. If they don't want to deal with this at their forums, we won't see any rule against this in the future.

However, I would take this opportunity to warn Scuba that this behaviour is not something we like to see in streams or in general. Furthermore, flaming like this in the World Series would lead to an instant disqualification from the tournament, so be warned.

Having this said, I also think that some people should look in the mirror as certain people like to get things started and start flaming Scuba in the first place. So if those people can stop with that too, I bet we won't see much of these things in the future. Just be nice to each other smile.gif

For the people who haven't seen it yet, or as a simple reminder, click HERE why you should just be nice (special thanks goes to Xezon here ofcourse).

Please keep the flaming out of this topic. As I said, flaming here isn't allowed, which can lead to a ban from gamereplays.org. In addition, keep in mind that a ban here will also mean a that you will be disqualified from the World Series.

+
# 6scuba Jun 15 2020, 12:48 PM
Feel free to head to Boycahs channel and find out why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VTHowi1u0M

Look at this video, where google used gamereplays platform as tournament hosts and boycahs platform as a streamer with hundreds of live viewers during a tournament / challenge set.

From -31.40 mark google starts his disgusting flaming rampage.

This happened long before the games you posted, and google was non stop flaming me throughout the month because I posted evidence of him and his clan mates cheating.

I can also post tonnes more evidence of the people initiating ALL flaming which I have done in the past few months.

If people dont flame me, I dont flame, it's pretty simple.

ALSO, accusing me of racism when there is not one single racist comment in the screenshots you posted is just ridiculous. I flamed him because he flamed me (even on the day of these screenshots the reason I flamed is because he baited me, i did not start it).

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 7Leikeze Jun 15 2020, 13:57 PM
Flaming isn't justified because you were flamed first. It isn't self defense, it's just smearing your image due to a lack of self-control.

10/10 flames come from a vulnerable mindset.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 8Peace Lover Jun 15 2020, 14:13 PM
Racist people logic: U troll/flame me -> I flame u, your family your country your religion your culture your believes.....

Shame on hosts and admins to let this bullshit happens more than the shame on the stupid racism sometimes..

How pathetic.....

+
# 9scuba Jun 15 2020, 15:21 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jun 15 2020, 14:57 PM) *

Flaming isn't justified because you were flamed first. It isn't self defense, it's just smearing your image due to a lack of self-control.

10/10 flames come from a vulnerable mindset.

If someone punched you in the face, do you think it would be you who would be punished if you punched them back in retaliation?

If someone tried to smash the back window of your car in and you reversed over them to escape, you are in the wrong?

If someone pours acid into your mouth and you spit it back on them, are you in the wrong?

Literally the fault always lies with the initiator, please explain how it can be otherwise?

Each of the above would be considered "attacking" the aggressor, but funnily enough if they didnt start it in the first place, none of the events would have occurred. Much like this.

+
# 10Leikeze Jun 15 2020, 17:16 PM
Saying scuba is a noob in a video game ≠ the above situations.

If you can't see the difference, then you have my sincerest pity.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 11Squaggle Jun 15 2020, 22:51 PM
ALSO, accusing me of racism when there is not one single racist comment in the screenshots you posted is just ridiculous. I flamed him because he flamed me (even on the day of these screenshots the reason I flamed is because he baited me, i did not start it).

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to conclude that your first comment isn't racist?

And while the word 'Arabic' isn't racist, the way in which you use it is. If you just said "little pussy boy." That is not racist. The only thing adding "Arabic" achieves is turning shit talk into racist shit talk.

I do not know the context of your statements therefore cannot comment on if the shit talk was in retaliation/banter. The fact that 3 of the screenshots are racist flames causes me to not care for the context as there is never an excuse for racial insults, ever.

If someone pours acid into your mouth and you spit it back on them, are you in the wrong?

Literally the fault always lies with the initiator, please explain how it can be otherwise?

You're objectively wrong. You have control of your actions and you're making an active decision to stoop to their level. While the initiator may be a scumbag for being the initiator, you're separate entities and can be judged separately. The initiator is a scumbag for initiating, you are a scumbag for responding in a racial, hate-filled manner. Don't act like you don't have a choice, all you're doing is contributing to the toxicity by responding in kind.

Edit: To add, you admitted yourself your responses are not okay so you are clearly not that much of a dumb dumb... Pick yourself up and be better than them, give people nothing so they can't point their finger at you and people instead focus on the other people that are being toxic.

This post has been edited by Squaggle: Jun 15 2020, 23:00 PM

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: None

+
# 12scuba Jun 15 2020, 23:27 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jun 15 2020, 18:16 PM) *

Saying scuba is a noob in a video game ≠ the above situations.

If you can't see the difference, then you have my sincerest pity.

Did you watch the video I linked?

Obviously not.

You literally have no idea of the situation at all.

+
# 13Ka$$aD Jun 16 2020, 16:17 PM
If you could change your behaviour from

this

Attached Image

or that

Attached Image

and this

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 16 2020, 00:12 AM) *

Is this post intended to be a troll?

Surely you cant believe riwik had the edge? He had a chance to win game 1, but was not even in the same league as crazy for the rest of the games.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 15 2020, 15:24 PM) *

Based on what happened in the rage vs fargo challenge on your channel, this is going to be incredibly one sided

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 15 2020, 15:29 PM) *

Unless Excal suddenly shook off the rust in the last week, or Rages performance in those games was a complete 1 off I really dont see any chance.

Excal was still super rusty when i last played him.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 15 2020, 15:26 PM) *

Firelord/boycah when can you guys play me?

I'm currently looking at arranging my 4th round games so need to know what day I'm playing you first.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 14 2020, 10:48 AM) *

Freestyler recently knocked out of WS by shaye and lost to fargo in the 3rd place match of the other tournament... can he redeem himself here?
Seems like a real shame that he performed well in CW and then poor since then. He expected to go far in WS and couldnt make it past round 1 post-13661-1143531603.gif

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 11 2020, 12:57 PM) *

I am sure all these guys will come forward and play their game. No doubt including these random lobby players in the WS will definitely be successful.

I look forward to seeing players like Redbaron, Thegame and Stiel play their games, which I am sure will happen swiftly.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 11 2020, 17:29 PM) *

GG Shaye! You got lucky with easy opponent for round 1 though but WP

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 6 2020, 00:55 AM) *

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

One good month of CW and tou think you deserve it?

Fargo yes, you clearly not.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 6 2020, 07:45 AM) *

Only 1 person from Pot 1 actively asked for re-draw.

1 from 16.

You also said that you will redraw it because Google said so. Pretty unprofessional.

QUOTE(scuba @ Jun 1 2020, 04:16 AM) *

I cant believe the stupidity of everyone who replied to sexiie.

He is obviously joking, but making a valid point at the same time, that everyone expects entertainment for free.

You pay for your tv, you pay for internet, you pay for netflix, you pay to watch football etc etc.

Entertainment isnt free.

QUOTE(scuba @ May 30 2020, 01:33 AM) *

Are you purposely being braindead or just trolling?

My clan was Hummi, google and me in 2019 and it we didnt dodge.

We were positive vs every clan and won the title by a large margin, I was 70% vs fargo and boycah in the last week of the month and 5-0 vs boycah on the last day until he dodged.

We won fair and square and people were pissed that hummi didnt spam 1v1 vs boycah/fargo etc when they could play me or Google to the limit instead?

and many many many many many many more of this kind...

...or your general attitude in this topic here to something appropriate, respectful and appreciative you should be able to stop being in the center of any trouble that happens here, in stream chats, in discord or wherever.

The good thing is: It is nothing but your own choice and you could start right now!

+
# 14xezon Jun 16 2020, 16:42 PM
Nice collection Prince Ka$$ad. Indeed. If scuba would choose to take less shots at various community members, the atmosphere surrounding him would automatically lighten up as well.

+
# 15scuba Jun 16 2020, 23:49 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Jun 16 2020, 17:17 PM) *

If you could change your behaviour from

this

Attached Image

or that

Attached Image

and this

and many many many many many many more of this kind...

...or your general attitude in this topic here to something appropriate, respectful and appreciative you should be able to stop being in the center of any trouble that happens here, in stream chats, in discord or wherever.

The good thing is: It is nothing but your own choice and you could start right now!

Screenshot 1 - where is flaming? Funny how you edited out the people calling me a noob for stating the facts that I was the first into round 3. I got flamed for stating a fact.

Screenshot 2 - where is flaming? I dont even understand what you are referring to in this screenshot? Is it the "wraith you're a noob part"? If so - you have again taken it out of context as it was a response to him saying calling someone a noob is not a personal attack, so I was making an example. He was well aware of that.

Is this post intended to be a troll?

Surely you cant believe riwik had the edge? He had a chance to win game 1, but was not even in the same league as crazy for the rest of the games.

This was a genuine question because MP3 said Riwik was the better player, what exactly is wrong with my post?

Based on what happened in the rage vs fargo challenge on your channel, this is going to be incredibly one sided

Again, what is wrong with this post? Excal and I have no bad blood and he is aware he us very rusty, rage recently beat Fargo in a challenge so in my opinion it will be 1 sided, again this isnt flaming.

Unless Excal suddenly shook off the rust in the last week, or Rages performance in those games was a complete 1 off I really dont see any chance.

Excal was still super rusty when i last played him.

Still not flaming or being disrespectful, I said excal is rusty.

Firelord/boycah when can you guys play me?

I'm currently looking at arranging my 4th round games so need to know what day I'm playing you first.

Ironic joke, where is the flaming?

Freestyler recently knocked out of WS by shaye and lost to fargo in the 3rd place match of the other tournament... can he redeem himself here? 
Seems like a real shame that he performed well in CW and then poor since then. He expected to go far in WS and couldnt make it past round 1 

Again, where is the flame in this post? I literally said he performed well in CW and not so well since?

I am sure all these guys will come forward and play their game. No doubt including these random lobby players in the WS will definitely be successful.

I look forward to seeing players like Redbaron, Thegame and Stiel play their games, which I am sure will happen swiftly.

This is fair, you are right i was being sarcastic here so I will accept this 1, and I apologise for suggesting the WS should have had more CW players allowed.

GG Shaye! You got lucky with easy opponent for round 1 though but WP

This is against freestyler, who is flaming me everywhere. Its ironic since he calls himself super pro expert and lost round 1.

One good month of CW and tou think you deserve it?

Fargo yes, you clearly not.

Here freestyler claimed he is expert player, I asked him how so, since he has had just 1 good month of CW? This is not flaming in the slightest.

Only 1 person from Pot 1 actively asked for re-draw.

1 from 16.

You also said that you will redraw it because Google said so. Pretty unprofessional.

This is not flaming, we all saw the live stream, only google and for redraw and xezon stated, very professionally, "google asked for redraw therefore I will redraw". This is the problem with you posting out of context comments, you completely ignore the problem that caused it. The fault lies 100% with xezon, literally nothing wrong with my comment.

I cant believe the stupidity of everyone who replied to sexiie.

He is obviously joking, but making a valid point at the same time, that everyone expects entertainment for free. 

You pay for your tv, you pay for internet, you pay for netflix, you pay to watch football etc etc.

Entertainment isnt free.

Again, what is wrong with this post? Everyone started attacking sexiie for his ironic post. Which proved the exact point he was making?

Are you purposely being braindead or just trolling?

My clan was Hummi, google and me in 2019 and it we didnt dodge.

We were positive vs every clan and won the title by a large margin, I was 70% vs fargo and boycah in the last week of the month and 5-0 vs boycah on the last day until he dodged. 

We won fair and square and people were pissed that hummi didnt spam 1v1 vs boycah/fargo etc when they could play me or Google to the limit instead?

This post is again taken with no context, where it was in response to bait (by an admin if I remember correctly).

Seriously, you are clutching at such straws? I have proved my point that I dont initiate things because literally 99% of what you posted is not flaming and in alot of cases was actually in reply to someone else, lmao.

This post has been edited by scuba: Jun 16 2020, 23:59 PM

+
# 16scuba Jun 17 2020, 05:07 AM
Attached Image

+
# 17Serby Jun 18 2020, 02:23 AM
wtf styfler is purpose of this topic?
Its like moma moma my little brotha told me that i am shit......now punch him, ban him.
Complains like these are ridicilous really.
This game is man game, hard game, ego game, leave flame/troll/insults as it they should be, dont imbarass your self with topics like this.
Same goes for nathan, he's imbe everyone knows that, but still his flames are still epic.....

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 18Peace Lover Jun 18 2020, 05:53 AM
QUOTE(Serby @ Jun 18 2020, 02:23 AM) *

wtf styfler is purpose of this topic?
Its like moma moma my little brotha told me that i am shit......now punch him, ban him.
Complains like these are ridicilous really.
This game is man game, hard game, ego game, leave flame/troll/insults as it they should be, dont imbarass your self with topics like this.
Same goes for nathan, he's imbe everyone knows that, but still his flames are still epic.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

How on the earth still people think in that way. 2020 ffs

" go die to corona.. Ur mom is black slave.. Get cancer.. 1 arab flames me so i insult all arabs.. 1 German is shit so then all Germans are shits... 1 from usa killed a black person so all Americans are racism.. Etc...." now iam epic.........?

No wonder why black people are still being killed when there are people being proud thinking that they got open minds and have the rights to say every stupid disrespectful shit like this..

Now some smart host may delete my post. But ofc they will leave any post supporting racism on the public and streamed u tube videos that will get 7k views showing how bad this community is.

How stupid when someone thinks he is free to say whatever he wants.

This post has been edited by Peace Lover: Jun 18 2020, 06:00 AM

+
# 19scuba Jun 18 2020, 06:25 AM
QUOTE(Peace Lover @ Jun 18 2020, 06:53 AM) *

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

How on the earth still people think in that way. 2020 ffs

" go die to corona.. Ur mom is black slave.. Get cancer.. 1 arab flames me so i insult all arabs.. 1 German is shit so then all Germans are shits... 1 from usa killed a black person so all Americans are racism.. Etc...." now iam epic.........?

No wonder why black people are still being killed when there are people being proud thinking that they got open minds and have the rights to say every stupid disrespectful shit like this..

Now some smart host may delete my post. But ofc they will leave any post supporting racism on the public and streamed u tube videos that will get 7k views showing how bad this community is.

How stupid when someone thinks he is free to say whatever he wants.

Please watch the video linked in this topic and listen to google talking. Then you will see why I flamed him like I did in the games. Flaming is flaming. It isnt "some flaming is worse than others" if he didnt flame, i wouldnt have flamed. Simple.

+
# 20Squaggle Jun 18 2020, 16:17 PM
How on earth can you say:
Please watch the video linked in this topic and listen to google talking. Then you will see why I flamed him like I did in the games.

Then follow it with:
Flaming is flaming. It isnt "some flaming is worse than others"

You basically said yourself that there is no excuse for flaming, after giving an excuse for flaming.

You have evidence of Google saying mean things? Open a topic for Google's abusive language. Don't try to come up with Olympic grade mental gymnastics for acting like a piece of shit. Saying the things you did in the screenshots just makes you part of the problem.

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)