Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Sealion007 - Intent. DC/Lag & SDZ Bug - Confimed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~JoKeR~ Jun 12 2020, 10:27 AM
All the screenshots I spammed when he started to threaten ^^. Also includes the replay. HF!

Evidence removed

This post has been edited by -NickName: Jun 14 2020, 14:01 PM

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-NickName Jun 14 2020, 09:22 AM
Valid report. The evidence shows that Sealion007 made clear statements about disconnecting the game. It also shows that he exploited the SDZ bug.

It seems that meepbeep5 hasn't learned his lesson from previous accusation. His previous account was banned (last login on 04 May 2020), so instead of waiting for the ban to be lifted, he made a new account with a quite similar name.

However, I give him 3 days to explain his actions, either heror at Revora. After that a penalty might be imposed. Meanwhile, I try to reach him online as he may not know about this and previous accusations or gamereplays in general.

+
# 3-NickName Jun 26 2020, 19:09 PM
I talked to him, and he is indeed meepbeep5. Explained the situation, told there are certain rules and that breaking them (using bugs, dc'ing op purpose) can lead to a ban. Played a game with him, made a sw and he didn't dc so I think he learned his lesson.

I also told him about this forum, but I don't think he has visited it. So, perhaps unban his previous account and ban his new account?

+
# 4fastAiR Jun 26 2020, 21:32 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jun 26 2020, 19:09 PM) *

I talked to him, and he is indeed meepbeep5. Explained the situation, told there are certain rules and that breaking them (using bugs, dc'ing op purpose) can lead to a ban. Played a game with him, made a sw and he didn't dc so I think he learned his lesson.

I also told him about this forum, but I don't think he has visited it. So, perhaps unban his previous account and ban his new account?

I told meepbeep maybe a year ago about this place, he knows it exists. His furthest back accusation is when I told him

+
# 5ToxicShock Jun 27 2020, 15:23 PM
Sealion007 (Revora member meepbeep5) has been accused of intentional disconnect and / or causing a game to lag as well as a second offence of intentional exploit. -NickName has confirmed the report. meepbeep5 did not serve the suspension imposed in respect of the original conviction for intentional exploit on his meepbeep5 (Revora Member meepbeep1) account..

The penalties we impose in this forum are not optional and we expect them to be served. I am going to suspend the meepbeep5 account for a period of 21 days from today and permanently ban the Sealion007 (Revora member meepbeep5) account.

meepbeep5 (Revora member meepbeep1) suspended until after 18 July 2020.
Sealion007 (Revora member meepbeep5) account permanently banned

Given that a duplicate account has been used to circumvent the previous suspension (whether knowingly or not), it is very likely that a permanent ban will result from any attempt to avoid the suspensions I have imposed today.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)