oduvanthicold 2

+
# 2shenol Jun 24 2020, 13:43 PM
QUOTE(P4nth3r @ Jun 24 2020, 13:37 PM) *

both team killed me i lost both games

+
# 3Leikeze Jun 24 2020, 17:30 PM
In the replay: team_kill.rep [168.74k]
AnthonyAAJ attacks and destroys the buildings you had finished at the left supply dock of the top-right island in order to take the area for himself. This is a common form of teamkilling that occurs when one player gets bothered by their allies idea.

At a later point shenol flies to the base of AnthonyAAJ and destroys buildings, AnthonyAAJ follows up with a sneak attack and destroys a lot of the base and army of shenol.

For that game, the teamkilling seems difficult to punish, as both players were offenders, with one being more so than the other.

In the replay: team_killing.rep [191.44k]
I didn't see anything that could be considered a case for malicious team killing.

Also, only one accusation per topic, create a new topic if you want to make a report against a different player. I am assuming that you've reported two different players in the first post.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4shenol Jun 24 2020, 20:11 PM
he killed me first you can clearly see that ofc im gonna get up set

+
# 5Leikeze Jun 25 2020, 02:00 AM
Yes, I know, it is bad to do what he did, it hurts many people's feelings and can ruin their day to do this kind of team-killing.

Could you tell me at what time and where, in the other replay, that teamkilling happened?

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 6-NickName Jun 26 2020, 19:23 PM
AhtonyAAJ killed some buildings in the beginning but didn't kill you off. Perhaps he didn't like the location of these buildings. After that, shenol attacked with A10s and comanches. As a payback he attacked you too. Since he only killed you after you attacked him, I validate this report as invalid.

Next time, make seperate accusations, but since I couldn't find any teamkilling from Makedonec, I also validate that accusation as invalid.

+
# 7shenol Jun 27 2020, 14:34 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jun 25 2020, 02:00 AM) *

Yes, I know, it is bad to do what he did, it hurts many people's feelings and can ruin their day to do this kind of team-killing.

Could you tell me at what time and where, in the other replay, that teamkilling happened?

started killing me with his helix not sure what time so sorry

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)