Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1shenol Jun 24 2020, 13:39 PM
replay is right there 100 percent
Replay removed and stored as evidence. // Leikeze

This post has been edited by Leikeze: Jun 24 2020, 16:48 PM

+
# 2Leikeze Jun 24 2020, 16:56 PM
This report is Valid.

Was this game played on the Revora server or on GameRanger?

This post has been edited by Leikeze: Jun 24 2020, 17:08 PM

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3shenol Jun 27 2020, 03:02 AM
why are they still playing report was valid so ban them

+
# 4-NickName Jun 27 2020, 11:11 AM
Valid report. I give proppagud three clear days to explain his actions here or at Revora. After that a penalty might be imposed.

+
# 5-NickName Jul 2 2020, 07:18 AM
I have not heard anything from the accused player, neither heren nor at Revora forums, therefore this report is confirmed.

+
# 6ToxicShock Jul 2 2020, 11:28 AM
proppagud has not offered an explanation and -NickName has confirmed this report accordingly.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. Accordingly, I will suspend the accused player's access to C&C:Online for 14 days from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

As I continue to say, this exploit is not the most toxic or destructive exploit in Zero hour and again, I would consider lifting the Online suspension after 10 days on an application to me by proppagud, provided that there have been no attempts to effect an unauthorised access in the meantime.

proppagud suspended until after 16 July 2020 (subject to review after 12 July 2020)

At the end of that period, proppagud should contact me to lift the suspension, as it does not lift automatically.

I do not have any reason to believe that proppagud is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)