Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Etiennetino - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Jul 6 2020, 13:10 PM
So, I am going to make the same topic twice since they occur in the same match.

Etiennetino and Crestelmoubayed were playing in the same team. It was a typical no rush/sw game. I rushed after 10 minutes with a vee army into green base and killed him for 95%. My teammate purple wasn't the best player around (going raptor as swg...), and he decided to make superweapons. These superweapons makes the other team disconnect, although I don't think that they just used it as an excuse because they were already in a losing position.

I have played Etiennetino before and he disconnected that game also when in losing position. That is why I suggested them to disconnect (that way I have proof if they were dumb enough to admit they were going to disconnect). Since I make this accusation it is known they were dumb enough. Screenshots shows how the conversation went, they just confessed several times they were going to disconnect, I even said that disconnecting intentionally isn't allowed and can lead in a ban. Green just said sarcastically: oh please dont ban me.

However, screenshots provide enough evidence I think.

Ps. when the timer for Etiennetino got to 0, purple also counted down (or it was me who counted down for him), but we both have uploaded the game on gentool and none of the other team has.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Also, dc from Etiennetino from an earlier game:

Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-NickName Jul 9 2020, 13:29 PM
And he disconnected again:

Attached Image

+
# 3~JoKeR~ Jul 10 2020, 06:37 AM
Replays please

Clan: WbG

+
# 4-NickName Jul 10 2020, 07:22 AM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ Jul 10 2020, 06:37 AM) *

Replays please

12-00-59 is the replay where this accusation is based on.
19-35-37 is a replay from earlier where Etiennetino also disconnected, but didn't announce it at first. Seeing the position he was in, I thought already it was intentional.

ettiennetino_dc_again is the latest disconnect from him. I said before the game: you are not going to disconnect again? Well, he did...

Attached File(s)
Attached File 19_35_37_2v2_Etiennet_SectionB_bemi_SPAMinat.rep
Size: 239.6k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
Etiennetino 1
bemi 2
Section_BRAVO 1
SPAMinator* 2
Attached File ettiennetino_dc_again.rep
Size: 107.56k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
Etiennetino 1
-NubName-* 2
BLACKVTCUAE 2
DrTaliban 1
Attached File 12_00_59_2v2_Etiennet_Crestelm_WhatIsLo_EZArmy.rep
Size: 141.67k
Number of downloads: 5
Player Name Side Team
Etiennetino 1
Crestelmoubayed 1
WhatIsLove18* 2
{EZ}Army 2

+
# 5~JoKeR~ Jul 10 2020, 09:13 AM
Valid report. As seen in the screenshots Etiennetino clearly announces his intention to disconnect and he does so, soon after.

+
# 6-NickName Jul 10 2020, 19:00 PM
As announced by ~JoKeR~, this is a valid report. Etiennetino announced he was going to disconnect and moments after he did. As this is an intentional disconnect, I give Etiennetino three clear days to explain his action here or at Revora. If we don't hear from him within that time a penalty might be imposed.

+
# 7Ramsn Jul 10 2020, 20:48 PM
Your teammate clearly broke the rules, dont expect them to give you a win. If theres anyone to blame its him.

+
# 8-NickName Jul 10 2020, 20:59 PM
QUOTE(Ramsn9 @ Jul 10 2020, 20:48 PM) *

Your teammate clearly broke the rules, dont expect them to give you a win. If theres anyone to blame its him.

First, those particles didn't change the outcome of the game.
Second, they have been disconnecting from games before, even when there were no rules broken.
And finally, disconnecting on purpose isn't the answer.

+
# 9Etiennetino Jul 11 2020, 20:43 PM
I deny all accusations made , i just was playing now and i was winning and my game crashed , now you are going to tell me that this game doesn't crash ?! who of you can assure me that his game doesn't crash ! i can upload a video of my last game with proof of game crash ... this is so childish this is all im saying.

i attached the video.

Attached File(s)
Attached File Replay_2020.07.12_00.25.mp4
Size: 94.51mb
Number of downloads: 12

+
# 10Etiennetino Jul 11 2020, 21:55 PM
calling people dumb shows how immature you are , get over it dude there's way more important things in life , i have made an explanation of what happens with my game, you like it then that's good , if you don't then simply don't join my games nor join and start calling people names like a 5 year old ...

+
# 11AnT1_Pr0 Jul 12 2020, 00:57 AM
QUOTE(Etiennetino @ Jul 11 2020, 20:43 PM) *

I deny all accusations made , i just was playing now and i was winning and my game crashed , now you are going to tell me that this game doesn't crash ?! who of you can assure me that his game doesn't crash ! i can upload a video of my last game with proof of game crash ... this is so childish this is all im saying.

i attached the video.

Denying the accusation when the evidence is quite frankly insurmountable...?

Very brave. Definitely a valid report

+
# 12-NickName Jul 12 2020, 09:47 AM
QUOTE(Etiennetino @ Jul 11 2020, 20:43 PM) *

i attached the video.

Not convincing, you show a different match. If you showed that the game crashed during that match, it was more convincing. Further, saying multiple times you are going to disconnect seconds before disconnecting shows that you disconnected intentionally. Based on the screenshots, you were fully aware that disconnecting won't give a win to the winning team. You were made aware of the possible consequences. For me, this is still a valid report. Further, you have been disconnecting multiple times from the game, all in losing position. This all combines makes it clear that the disconnects were intentional, a single crash doesn't change that.

QUOTE(Etiennetino @ Jul 11 2020, 21:55 PM) *

calling people dumb shows how immature you are , get over it dude there's way more important things in life , i have made an explanation of what happens with my game, you like it then that's good , if you don't then simply don't join my games nor join and start calling people names like a 5 year old ...

I think it is immature that you can't take a loss on a game that is almost 20 years old. No one cares about how good or bad your stats might be. Further, there is no link between seeing this explanation as a valid excuse and not joining the games you host. And the name calling, it is just stupid to announce a disconnect and actually doing it. That isn't really name calling. You called me and my teammate idiots, pack of smokes and now in this topic you called me a 5 year old, immature and childish.

However, if you can show me that the game crashed during those games, I will accept the explanation. Until then I won't change my thoughts about this accusation.

+
# 13fastAiR Jul 12 2020, 10:16 AM
Etienne I dont think you have a leg to stand on here lol

+
# 14~JoKeR~ Jul 18 2020, 16:25 PM
Etiennetino gave an explanation about the accusations, but these were not convincing. A crash in some other game isn't proof that this disconnection was not intentional. Announcing multiple times, just before actual disconnecting, is solid proof that the disconnect was intentional. Also, this was not the first time that Etiennetino disconnected from a game in a losing position.

Based on this, I confirm this accusation.

+
# 15ToxicShock Jul 19 2020, 09:59 AM
Etiennetino has provided an explanation but ~JoKeR~ has quite rightly rejected that explanation and confirmed this report. I shall impose a penalty. This is a first intentional disconnect conviction for Etiennetino. The tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect offence is a suspension of one week from access to C&C:Online. I have suspended Etiennetino accordingly.

Etiennetino suspended from C&C:Online until after 26 July 2020.

The suspension will not lift automatically so Etiennetino will have to contact me at the end of the period to arrange that.

Any attempt to circumvent that suspension by creating duplicate accounts will result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

Etiennetino is a gamereplays member. The site rules require a 28 day suspension from gamereplays for a first offence cheat conviction. It has fairly recently been established that there is a discretion to abate that penalty. Given the nature of the offence and the fact that it did not involve the use of any third party software, I am going to impose a penalty of a 14 suspension from gamereplays. It should be noted that the site rules prescribe a mandatory permanent ban for a second offence.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 16Crestelmoubayed Jul 19 2020, 13:06 PM
Hello,

Yes i did disconnect on purpose because the opponent who reported me cheated and did not respect rules that we agreed on (no superweapon no auroras no demobikes etc). It was not the first time he mess up the game and disrespect the rules.

Etientino is not aware of my disconnection.

I kindly request an explanation on how a decision to ban me was taken and the other guy who reported me and disrespected the rules of our game go away with his act.

Does this mean that i am allowed not to respect rules when the ban is removed?

Many thanks and looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Crestelmoubayed

+
# 17fastAiR Jul 19 2020, 14:26 PM
QUOTE(Crestelmoubayed @ Jul 19 2020, 13:06 PM) *

Hello,

Yes i did disconnect on purpose because the opponent who reported me cheated and did not respect rules that we agreed on (no superweapon no auroras no demobikes etc). It was not the first time he mess up the game and disrespect the rules.

Etientino is not aware of my disconnection.

I kindly request an explanation on how a decision to ban me was taken and the other guy who reported me and disrespected the rules of our game go away with his act.

Does this mean that i am allowed not to respect rules when the ban is removed?

Many thanks and looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Crestelmoubayed

Noob rules, pro rules and whatever rules you decide are not enforced, thats between the players.
Theres no clear definition of these rules that everyone agrees on, they vary from host to host.

If someone breaks the rules you set, then break them back if you feel you need to, and/or kick them next time.

The only things here that are enforced are bugs, hacks, disconnects etc.

As you have been suspended, I suggest you go and play on gameranger (which this place has no control over) until your suspension is lifted.
If you make a second account to play on the revora server they will find you, and can result in more suspensions or even a ban.

+
# 18~JoKeR~ Jul 19 2020, 14:40 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Jul 19 2020, 19:26 PM) *

Noob rules, pro rules and whatever rules you decide are not enforced, thats between the players.
Theres no clear definition of these rules that everyone agrees on, they vary from host to host.

If someone breaks the rules you set, then break them back if you feel you need to, and/or kick them next time.

The only things here that are enforced are bugs, hacks, disconnects etc.

As you have been suspended, I suggest you go and play on gameranger (which this place has no control over) until your suspension is lifted.
If you make a second account to play on the revora server they will find you, and can result in more suspensions or even a ban.

This sums it up

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)