Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Crestelmoubayed - Intentional DC - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Jul 6 2020, 13:10 PM
So, I am going to make the same topic twice since they occur in the same match.

Etiennetino and Crestelmoubayed were playing in the same team. It was a typical no rush/sw game. I rushed after 10 minutes with a vee army into green base and killed him for 95%. My teammate purple wasn't the best player around (going raptor as swg...), and he decided to make superweapons. These superweapons makes the other team disconnect, although I don't think that they just used it as an excuse because they were already in a losing position.

I have played Etiennetino before and he disconnected that game also when in losing position. That is why I suggested them to disconnect (that way I have proof if they were dumb enough to admit they were going to disconnect). Since I make this accusation it is known they were dumb enough. Screenshots shows how the conversation went, they just confessed several times they were going to disconnect, I even said that disconnecting intentionally isn't allowed and can lead in a ban. Green just said sarcastically: oh please dont ban me.

However, screenshots provide enough evidence I think. Because of lazy reasons, I link to the other topic? that has the screenshots uploaded.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2~JoKeR~ Jul 10 2020, 09:15 AM
Valid report. As seen in the screenshots here Crestelmoubayed clearly announces his intention to disconnect and he does so, soon after.

Clan: WbG

+
# 3-NickName Jul 10 2020, 19:00 PM
As announced by ~JoKeR~, this is a valid report. Crestelmoubayed announced he was going to disconnect and moments after he did. As this is an intentional disconnect, I give Crestelmoubayed three clear days to explain his action here or at Revora. If we don't hear from him within that time a penalty might be imposed.

+
# 4~JoKeR~ Jul 18 2020, 16:26 PM
I did not hear anything from the accused player. However, Etiennetino did speak on his behalf, as he said on Revora.

However, the explanation given by Etiennetiono (see his explanation here) are not convincing to me and others. An error in some other game isn't proof. Saying you are going to disconnect, multiple times, and disconnecting seconds after, is proof that this was an intentional disconnect. Therefore i confirm this accusation.

Clan: WbG

+
# 5ToxicShock Jul 19 2020, 10:23 AM
Crestelmoubayed has provided an explanation via Etiennetiono but ~JoKeR~ has quite rightly rejected that explanation and confirmed this report. I shall impose a penalty. This is a first intentional disconnect conviction for Crestelmoubayed. The tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect offence is a suspension of one week from access to C&C:Online. I have suspended Crestelmoubayed accordingly.

Crestelmoubayed suspended from C&C:Online until after 26 July 2020.

The suspension will not lift automatically so Crestelmoubayed will have to contact me at the end of the period to arrange that.

Any attempt to circumvent that suspension by creating duplicate accounts will result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

I do not have any reason to believe that Crestelmoubayed is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 6Crestelmoubayed Jul 19 2020, 13:02 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Jul 19 2020, 10:23 AM) *

Crestelmoubayed has provided an explanation via Etiennetiono but ~JoKeR~ has quite rightly rejected that explanation and confirmed this report. I shall impose a penalty. This is a first intentional disconnect conviction for Crestelmoubayed. The tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect offence is a suspension of one week from access to C&C:Online. I have suspended Crestelmoubayed accordingly.

Crestelmoubayed suspended from C&C:Online until after 26 July 2020.

The suspension will not lift automatically so Crestelmoubayed will have to contact me at the end of the period to arrange that.

Any attempt to circumvent that suspension by creating duplicate accounts will result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

I do not have any reason to believe that Crestelmoubayed is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Hello,

Yes i did disconnect on purpose because the opponent who reported me cheated and did not respect rules that we agreed on (no superweapon no auroras no demobikes etc). It was not the first time he mess up the game and disrespect the rules.
Etientino is not aware of my disconnection.

I kindly request an explanation on how a decision to ban me was taken and the other guy who reported me and disrespected the rules of our game go away with his act.

Does this mean that i am allowed not to respect rules when the ban is removed?

Many thanks and looking forward for your reply.
Regards.
Crestelmoubayed

+
# 7-NickName Jul 19 2020, 17:44 PM
QUOTE(Crestelmoubayed @ Jul 19 2020, 13:02 PM) *

Hello,

Yes i did disconnect on purpose because the opponent who reported me cheated and did not respect rules that we agreed on (no superweapon no auroras no demobikes etc). It was not the first time he mess up the game and disrespect the rules.
Etientino is not aware of my disconnection.

I kindly request an explanation on how a decision to ban me was taken and the other guy who reported me and disrespected the rules of our game go away with his act.

Does this mean that i am allowed not to respect rules when the ban is removed?

Many thanks and looking forward for your reply.
Regards.
Crestelmoubayed

First of all, I was not the person that obey the rules of the game. Besides, you were already defeated by the time the superweapon would be ready to fire. You also said I obey the rules multiple times before, please tell me what rules I didn't respect and provide some evidence for that as this is just a lie to make me look bad. If there are rules, I follow them, unless the other team is obeying them first.

+
# 8Crestelmoubayed Jul 26 2020, 11:18 AM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jul 19 2020, 17:44 PM) *

First of all, I was not the person that obey the rules of the game. Besides, you were already defeated by the time the superweapon would be ready to fire. You also said I obey the rules multiple times before, please tell me what rules I didn't respect and provide some evidence for that as this is just a lie to make me look bad. If there are rules, I follow them, unless the other team is obeying them first.

1- you do not need to fire the super weapon in order to be categorized that you did not respect the rules. Once you build it, then u did not follow the rules. On top of that, not following rules and/or building superweapon changes the entire game strategy making it beneficial to you.
As i recall, ur teammate didnt follow the rules before you and then it was your turn.
So stop pretending that your are the lovely innocent player.

2- Regarding your request to provide the evidence: the game took place a while ago and I wont spend time searching for proofs/replays/etc. I barely found out about this report and discussion here. I have my work and my family to look for rather than spending time providing proof and reporting people. My aim of the game is to have fun and not to throw accumulated hate at others.

Saying all this, yes I insist that you messed up the game and ran to report others. And yes i did disconnect because of what you and your mate did.
Lastly, I wont report you because I do not have time for that. Maybe you do and maybe this game is your priority in life, in all cases good for you. All the best.

Regards,

Crestelmoubayed.

+
# 9-NickName Jul 26 2020, 11:41 AM
QUOTE(Crestelmoubayed @ Jul 26 2020, 11:18 AM) *

1- you do not need to fire the super weapon in order to be categorized that you did not respect the rules. Once you build it, then u did not follow the rules. On top of that, not following rules and/or building superweapon changes the entire game strategy making it beneficial to you.
As i recall, ur teammate didnt follow the rules before you and then it was your turn.
So stop pretending that your are the lovely innocent player.

2- Regarding your request to provide the evidence: the game took place a while ago and I wont spend time searching for proofs/replays/etc. I barely found out about this report and discussion here. I have my work and my family to look for rather than spending time providing proof and reporting people. My aim of the game is to have fun and not to throw accumulated hate at others.

Saying all this, yes I insist that you messed up the game and ran to report others. And yes i did disconnect because of what you and your mate did.
Lastly, I wont report you because I do not have time for that. Maybe you do and maybe this game is your priority in life, in all cases good for you. All the best.

Regards,

Crestelmoubayed.

Please, if you accuse me of something, say what I did wrong in the first place.

I did not make a superweapon or anything. It is very cheap to say: omg you cheat without any evidence. I think you don't report me because you don't have any evidence of it, since there is none.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)