Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

gen.Mugabe - Map Hack - Valid

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1JethroTull Jul 27 2020, 02:23 AM
Attacker: gen.Mugabe - China Infantry
Victim: Eugene - China Tank

China Tank vs China .M

Please Analize this Replay in order to determinate if gen.Mugabe is a Cheater or not

This match was played at Gameranger

gen.Mugabe Gameranger id is: 10189411

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File 1v1_gg.rep
Size: 99.17k
Number of downloads: 2
Player Name Side Team
gen.Mugabe 0
Eugene* 0

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-NickName Jul 27 2020, 07:39 AM
gen.Mugabe (in green, playing with inf) goes for a fast oil grab. His barrack's waypoint is straight to the oils and he made two minigunners. However, he decides to take a longer route to the oil for a reason he cannot seen (if he plays fair): there was a gat turret, blocking of one entrance. This was the first clue that gen.Mugabe might be using map hack.

Gentool gives 6 warnings for locking on units under the fog of war:

1.55 Outpost locks on dozer, he couldn't even know the dozer was there if I remember correctly. Besides, there is no way he was able to lock onto that dozer.

3.32 (two warnings this time for the same thing) Outpost locks onto incoming flamer. He could know the flamer was coming, if he sended a unit there, it would make sense. Locking onto it wasn't possible since the unit wasn't visible.

8.32 Outposts on another flamer. He could see the firewall from that flamer, but not the flamer itself. However, he does lock onto it, but doesn't go for into the flames.

9.13 Outpost lock onto incoming battlemaster, he couldn't see or know it was coming from that direction.

9.47 Same outpost goes back and destroy a gat, which was also under the fog of war.

6 warnings, and all are valid. In addition with the opening move where he decides not to take the shorters route to the oil, it is clear that gen.Mugabe is using map hack.

So based on all of above, this is a valid accusation. However, since this game is played on gameranger there isn't much I can do. As far as I am concerned, I don't think gen.Mugabe is active on Revora and/or Gamereplays. However, I would suggest to everyone not to play gen.Mugabe with GR ID 10189411 since he is not playing fair.

+
# 3fastAiR Jul 27 2020, 14:37 PM
Lol Mugabe again.
Previously convicted on Revora twice for maphack, including one instance where he accidentally accused himself.

He does have a replays account, or did if Toxic didnt ban it already.

+
# 4Leikeze Jul 27 2020, 20:57 PM
He's quite the guy to play against if you're given the opportunity.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 5JethroTull Jul 27 2020, 23:34 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jul 27 2020, 17:39 PM) *

gen.Mugabe (in green, playing with inf) goes for a fast oil grab. His barrack's waypoint is straight to the oils and he made two minigunners. However, he decides to take a longer route to the oil for a reason he cannot seen (if he plays fair): there was a gat turret, blocking of one entrance. This was the first clue that gen.Mugabe might be using map hack.

Gentool gives 6 warnings for locking on units under the fog of war:

1.55 Outpost locks on dozer, he couldn't even know the dozer was there if I remember correctly. Besides, there is no way he was able to lock onto that dozer.

3.32 (two warnings this time for the same thing) Outpost locks onto incoming flamer. He could know the flamer was coming, if he sended a unit there, it would make sense. Locking onto it wasn't possible since the unit wasn't visible.

8.32 Outposts on another flamer. He could see the firewall from that flamer, but not the flamer itself. However, he does lock onto it, but doesn't go for into the flames.

9.13 Outpost lock onto incoming battlemaster, he couldn't see or know it was coming from that direction.

9.47 Same outpost goes back and destroy a gat, which was also under the fog of war.

6 warnings, and all are valid. In addition with the opening move where he decides not to take the shorters route to the oil, it is clear that gen.Mugabe is using map hack.

So based on all of above, this is a valid accusation. However, since this game is played on gameranger there isn't much I can do. As far as I am concerned, I don't think gen.Mugabe is active on Revora and/or Gamereplays. However, I would suggest to everyone not to play gen.Mugabe with GR ID 10189411 since he is not playing fair.

Excellent analize .... congrats ... and than you for this job wink.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)