Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Agena - AK47s For Everyone (Official GLA Music ...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DJAgena Nov 6 2020, 13:44 PM
Greetings Generals!!

This is the official music video release of my GLA theme remix: "AK47s For Everyone".
It is also my very first track that I've ever produced and I do hope you enjoy this. Cinematic Video footage was captured by Goldjunge, can't thank you enough for your hard work on this man!
This was surely a ton of work and probably the biggest project I have pursued in my life... over 200 hours have been put into the music alone (there was a lot to learn). Please like, drop a comment and share!

A special thanks to Xezon and Dudush for playing this track in their streams. I also want to thank you all here who have shown support from my initial noob release, I realized there was much room for improvement and it's all done here. All thanks to your feedback btw!

Thank you all for watching! Keep the game alive!
-DJ Agena

Agena - AK47s For Everyone YouTube Music Video

+
# 2Dudush Nov 6 2020, 13:53 PM
1DJAgena, your remix is sooo good! Everyone like it a lot!
Thank you for your permission to use it smile.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3OoE-ExCaL^ Nov 6 2020, 13:59 PM
Oh wow amazing effort. Very good. Do you allow ZH streamers to use this on their streams? Thanks

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 4-Prokilla' Nov 6 2020, 14:42 PM
Some of you have a serious addiction to zero hour,
I think some of you need C&C rehab. Lol

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Nov 6 2020, 14:59 PM

+
# 5Ka$$aD Nov 6 2020, 15:10 PM
That is fabulous!

+
# 6Wildhide Nov 6 2020, 16:49 PM
To put such an effort into such a little game deserves praise
I'd even put it front page of GR due to just how much effort you've clearly put into it

+
# 7-ExiLe` Nov 6 2020, 17:04 PM
Epic! amazing work man

+
# 8Leikeze Nov 8 2020, 15:54 PM
QUOTE(Wildhide @ Nov 6 2020, 11:49 AM) *

To put such an effort into such a little game deserves praise
I'd even put it front page of GR due to just how much effort you've clearly put into it

Clearly.

https://www.gamereplays.org/portals.php

Clan: WbG

+
# 9DJAgena Nov 8 2020, 18:23 PM
Dudush please use my final version if you use this track in your streams, the one you are using is my noob one lol. And to answer Excal, yes you may stream this, I've attached a soundcloud link below. Prokilla... man you have no idea. It's weird. This game has become a passion and love but I do see some positive things. Players are getting paid to do something for fun, and for me, it has definitely inspired to start making music, something I have longed for for as long as I lived. I'm hoping a USA remix will be the next stepping stone. Kassad, Wildhide, Exile and Leikeze, thank you for your compliments!

Here's a link to this track on soundcloud if any of you wish to stream or just play. I blast this in my car on my way to work.
https://soundcloud.com/djagena/agena-ak47s-for-everyone

+
# 10xezon Nov 8 2020, 18:36 PM
Someone buy DJAgena a Toyota Hilux to drive to work with please!

With this music and a strong Toyota, DJAgena will make many friends on his work commutes.

Attached Image

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 11-Prokilla' Nov 8 2020, 18:47 PM
QUOTE(DJAgena @ Nov 8 2020, 10:23 AM) *

Dudush please use my final version if you use this track in your streams, the one you are using is my noob one lol. And to answer Excal, yes you may stream this, I've attached a soundcloud link below. Prokilla... man you have no idea. It's weird. This game has become a passion and love but I do see some positive things. Players are getting paid to do something for fun, and for me, it has definitely inspired to start making music, something I have longed for for as long as I lived. I'm hoping a USA remix will be the next stepping stone. Kassad, Wildhide, Exile and Leikeze, thank you for your compliments!

Here's a link to this track on soundcloud if any of you wish to stream or just play. I blast this in my car on my way to work.
https://soundcloud.com/djagena/agena-ak47s-for-everyone

Oh i definitely have an idea, i've only played for over 18 long yrs man, an even longer since the PS1 & Nintendo64 days. It's a very addicting game & if it wasn't, i woulda lost interest years ago.

+
# 12ReCoiL^ Nov 8 2020, 20:25 PM
One of the best remixes I've heard, really good production! Also a lover of psytrance in general, so been blasting this one in my car from time to time lately. Good stuff!!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)