Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

MicrosoftEdge - Scaffold Unit Bug/Map Hack - Conf.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Aug 29 2021, 18:40 PM
Created this accusation so that both players have an accusation on their own where there cases will be handled.

Related accusation can be found here.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-NickName Aug 29 2021, 18:43 PM
Valid report. MicrosoftEdge made units from a scaffold, which is against the fair play rules.

In addition, I also found a lock under the fog of war when watching the replay.

Attached Image

For both offenses, I give the accused player 3 clear day to explain his actions, either here or on Revora. After that, a penalty will be imposed.

This post has been edited by -NickName: Aug 29 2021, 18:50 PM

+
# 3xezon Sep 1 2021, 06:41 AM
> 32 frames latency is plausible for 3v3 match. I would not convict for Maphack based on this one hit. Could be legit.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4-NickName Sep 1 2021, 09:04 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Sep 1 2021, 06:41 AM) *

> 32 frames latency is plausible for 3v3 match. I would not convict for Maphack based on this one hit. Could be legit.

He placed 1 spy drone in the beginning, didn't sell his cc but didn't use any other spy drones until 11+ minutes. That was the moment when he used the scaffod unit bug.

He had a strat center at around 3/4 minutes, he only used the scan from it after 10/11 minutes. When he did, he also placed a scaffold in the enemy's base and made units from it.

I found another replay of him:
Attached Image

There are more locks under fog in this replay. The first few were on that hut, green did have units in it but pink didn't scouted that but he did attack it.

Got some replays more, but I think this is clear.

Attached File(s)
Attached File b.rep
Size: 118.31k
Number of downloads: 13
Player Name Side Team
Lao11 1
Governor* 1
nabeel 2
namewithoutnumb 2

+
# 5Phoenix- Sep 6 2021, 07:11 AM
Let's get it done, Pal?

+
# 6GovernorEdge Sep 6 2021, 22:14 PM
hello, its me, your boy microsoft edge aka govern0r
i have seen you all studied my case and probably dropped of your work for 3 days just to collect enough information to post it here in a dead game.

that match was between me and my friends, yes, there might be an innocent guy we dont know about , but lets face it , all was done to troll my friends, other people were collateral damage.

now , lets make some things clear, you can ban my account, i don't need to explain my self, your bans will do nothing, i can just create another acc and continue, and if the monkey that works on gentool manages to hwid ban me, 1 click and i bypass it, setting my account ban aside, i quit this game, but now i will return because you just motivated me to.. and oh man, i have some new features in plan, you might see me in dominator vids now, old engine has so many exploits its kinda becoming a laughing stock u kno?

scaffold unit bug and map hack? i'm pretty sure i did many more things than that, rewatch the replay m8!!

+
# 7Phoenix- Sep 6 2021, 22:18 PM
Another dumbster who has been hit too many times by mom😂

+
# 8GovernorEdge Sep 6 2021, 22:22 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Sep 6 2021, 22:18 PM) *

Another dumbster who has been hit too many times by mom😂

bruh you literally responded 1 sec after i posted that, you literally sitting here watching this thread 24/7
another reason for me to keep going on just to hit your nerve everyday, xddddd wathc how this thread will be flooded of reports on my new accs , give them a week :3

+
# 9Phoenix- Sep 6 2021, 22:24 PM
I don't play this game so I don't care about your nonsense. It's just funny how idiots like you are responding. The only purpose for you is to ruin others fun? That's something to think about.

+
# 10GovernorEdge Sep 6 2021, 22:30 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Sep 6 2021, 22:24 PM) *

I don't play this game so I don't care about your nonsense. It's just funny how idiots like you are responding. The only purpose for you is to ruin others fun? That's something to think about.

oh, im an idiot now you white knight neck beard ugly bastard..
go lose some weight first

fun was killed since gentool refuses to listen or cater to their playbase for requesting simple stuff, and community is toxic anyway so why should i care? many people are bugging and using exploits and they aren't caught yet ^^ im just joining the race late, maybe i go anonymous and u cant catch me anymore?

don't cry now :3

+
# 11Phoenix- Sep 6 2021, 22:35 PM
Weak personality, sad life.

+
# 12GovernorEdge Sep 6 2021, 22:47 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Sep 6 2021, 22:35 PM) *

Weak personality, sad life.

sad life,
mean while he has 9000 posts on 2003 game forum.. xDDDD

+
# 13Squaggle Sep 6 2021, 23:45 PM
QUOTE(GovernorEdge @ Sep 6 2021, 22:47 PM) *

sad life,
mean while he has 9000 posts on 2003 game forum.. xDDDD

Yet you're here mouthing off on the forums too? Seems like we're all sad nerds here together sharing a common interest. Brings a tear to my eye.

This post has been edited by Squaggle: Sep 7 2021, 00:29 AM

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: None

+
# 14ToßiRama`™{GT} Sep 7 2021, 00:09 AM

This post has been edited by ToßiRama`™{GT}: Jan 16 2022, 05:38 AM

+
# 15GovernorEdge Sep 7 2021, 07:13 AM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Sep 6 2021, 23:45 PM) *

Yet you're here mouthing off on the forums too? Seems like we're all sad nerds here together sharing a common interest. Brings a tear to my eye.

"mouthing off"

great, another reason for me to continue, disabled community.. XD

+
# 16Phoenix- Sep 7 2021, 07:45 AM
QUOTE(GovernorEdge @ Sep 7 2021, 08:13 AM) *

"mouthing off"

You are really the absolute first kid raging and insulting here. We have never seen that before biggrin.gif
It went the same way all the time.

+
# 17-NickName Sep 7 2021, 09:57 AM
3 days has past and yesterday, the accused player came with an answer where he admitted his wrongdoing.

So, hereby this accusation is confirmed.

+
# 18nAy4oK_AHaHcu Sep 7 2021, 14:54 PM
Lmao what a clown!

But hey, let him waste his time; I bet the kid thinks he is so cool. After all, you know how to tell when someone is miserable with their own life? When they look for ways to destroy someone else's fun.

QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Sep 7 2021, 02:45 AM) *

You are really the absolute first kid raging and insulting here. We have never seen that before biggrin.gif
It went the same way all the time.

reminds me this http://max.mmlc.northwestern.edu/mdenner/D...lephant_pug.htm

This post has been edited by nAy4oK_AHaHcu: Sep 7 2021, 15:22 PM

+
# 19Squaggle Sep 7 2021, 21:20 PM
QUOTE(GovernorEdge @ Sep 7 2021, 07:13 AM) *

"mouthing off"

Feel free to join us all in the sad, multiple thousands of posts rambling on video game forums! You'll be one of us before you know it!

All you need to do now is play the game fairly and show some manners on the forums and you'll be a fully fledged upstanding member of the community and make us all so proud.

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: None

+
# 20ToxicShock Sep 10 2021, 10:46 AM
MicrosoftEdge has not offered an explanation (although he has made an appearance in the report topic) and -NickName has confirmed this report accordingly.

Using third party software to cheat in Zero Hour warrants a most severe penalty and the section staff and I have agreed that a first offence conviction for maphack should carry a standard penalty of a 28 day suspension of access to C&C:Online. Although the offences of using a map hack and the offence of intentional exploit abuse are of a somewhat different nature, the offence of intentional exploit abuse cannot go entirely unpunnished. Accordingly, I intend to suspend MicrosoftEdge's access to C&C:Online for a period of 32 days for both offences combined from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

MicrosoftEdge suspended from C&C:Online until after 13 October 2021

MicrosoftEdge is a gamereplays member and accordingly he has been suspended from the site for 28 in accordance with the site rules for this first offence conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)