Explore GameReplays...

Rise of Legends

TsN|Bridger vs. BHG_Greypawn

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Bridger Aug 9 2006, 02:20 AM
Or...somthing like that tongue.gif This was suposed to be a video broadcast, but i screwedup, so i have the audio + replay for you all to enjoy.

Audio Commentary Here (9MB)

Attached File(s)
Attached File Bridger_vs._GreyPawn_2.rec
Size: 237.25k
Number of downloads: 139
Player Name Side Team
Bridger 6
BHG_GreyPawn 6

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2SWNut Aug 9 2006, 04:03 AM
As a heads-up, the game is meant to be unpaused at the 5 second mark (not at the very start). Just unpause once you hear Bridger's countdown finish and it should run fine.

Game: Rise of Legends

+
# 3|elder|Kiltec Aug 9 2006, 18:40 PM
Nice!

Will check it out after Hamburger SV vs. Osasuna. banana.gif

Clan: |elder| & |eldar|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 4|elder|Kiltec Aug 9 2006, 21:05 PM
Ok, listened to the commentary, really good job - thanks for posting it! thumb.gif

Maybe more? drol.gif

Clan: |elder| & |eldar|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 5SWNut Aug 9 2006, 22:00 PM
Greypawn had some early map control and expansion were both well done. Note the simultaneous city / inn subjugation plus the mercenaries, which was the only thing that let him hold onto the middle city (though he was already pretty doomed by that point). I can count the times I've seen non-city/mine neutrals effectively subjugated on one hand, and that worked very well for him.

The unit control is what got him, though. That perfect timing on Bridger's hero upgrade was an insane turnaround that hurt Grey's early military quite a bit, and then he tended to send in armies that were too small and got beaten down by more efficient concentrated fire.

If he'd stockpiled his military a bit more before sending them in, and focus fired his unit counters a bit more effectively, that game could have been his.

+
# 6bokaj Aug 9 2006, 23:56 PM
That was a really entertaining game! Bridger's hero upgrade timing was n1qshok.gif w00t.gif drol.gif 0wn3d.gif !! I think, that level up and GreyPawn's bad decision on getting the middle building (which buffs unit production) where the game deciding points.

Very good commentary in the replay Nut!

Keep up the good work. thumb.gif

bokaj

This post has been edited by bokaj: Aug 9 2006, 23:58 PM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 7Xi_Slave Aug 9 2006, 23:57 PM
yeah nice show!

+
# 8KhuFu_OwNs Dec 10 2006, 21:50 PM
good batlle GP should have won really

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)