Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

C&C Generals World Series

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Cypher Oct 28 2006, 09:13 AM
IPB Image

The CCG World Series goes into the next round!

Sponsored by EA Games and ZBoard!

IPB Image

Electronic Arts (EA) is the world's leading independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for advanced entertainment systems such as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation®, the PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) system, Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™, Game Boy® Advance and the Nintendo DS™ as well as PC. EA is also developing or planning to develop games for next generation consoles including Xbox 360™, the PlayStation®3 and the next console from Nintendo.

IPB Image

A compact powerhouse of a homegrown Canadian company, Ideazon exploded onto the market in 2000 with an ever-widening global ripple effect that continues to rock the gaming world.
Always striving to deliver a bulletproof keyboard that could consistently meet the rigorous standards of even the hardest-core PC gamers, the Zboard system was finally introduced to the world in March, 2003 to rave reviews from both gamers and the gaming industry alike. Backed by solid partners and a loyal global cult of core gamers, Ideazon has released Limited Edition Keysets for some of the world's hottest games, including Doom 3™, World of Warcraft® and Battlefield 2™, Call of Duty™ 2, Age of Empires™ III and The Lord of the Rings™, The Battle for Middle-earth™ II.

How it will work:

The Clanwars month will be officially over at the 1st of November. As already explained, we will invite the top 32 clanwars warriors into this Tournament. The first round of this big Tournament will start on the 11th of November. We will set up a regular Tournament, but there will be some major differences to the normal Tournaments:
  • It is not allowed to pick armies in the C&C Generals World Series. All games will have to be played with random armies!
  • The first game will be a best of 3 game. That means that you need to win at least 2 out of these 3 games to get into the next game.
  • All those, who win the first game in the Tournament, will be invited to the next round of the C&C Generals World Series.
  • Each round of the C&C Generals World Series is a whole Tournament in which the winner has the chance to win a Tournament medal! But only the winners of the first game will make it into the next round of the World Series!
  • Aceton is required for this Tournament. You have 14 days until the Tournament will start, so if you have any problems with Aceton, post in the discussion forum! Post screenshots and we might be able to help you. No excuses in the Tournament, you can't participate without Aceton.

Prizes:

From EA: German Edition of C&C 10th anniversary games. Also, 8/16 pieces of Generals art printed, and signed by EA Apoc!

From ZBoard: 2 Merc Keyboards and 2 Reaper Gaming Mice!

From TimeLine: 50$ for the best Replay posted!

If you have any questions, here are the Tournament Coordinators.

Main Organisers:

> Cypher - Main Organisor. Main GFX, CCG Game Admin

> -ToM- - Main organisor. Main GFX, Clanwars Admin

> TimeLine - Prize Coordinator, Aceton Contact, Lead Tournament Moderator

Tournament Moderators:

> Patrick - Tournament Moderator

> Fnatic - Tournament Moderator

The Clanwars month is not over yet, so we are excited to see who will be able to participate in the C&C Generals World Series!

You can discuss about everything here! w00t.gif

Game: Blizzard

+
# 2CowsMoo69 Oct 28 2006, 09:28 AM
Wow that i call some good news early in the morning wink.gif

Marco after u received the prizes im gonna come to ur home and rob you ( with flashbangs ofc) biggrin.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3Excelsis.hT Oct 28 2006, 10:31 AM
kk where is the lan meeting ? tongue.gif

Clan: aeon

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4-ToM- Oct 28 2006, 10:46 AM
QUOTE(Th3ColdW4R @ Oct 28 2006, 11:31 AM) *

kk where is the lan meeting ? tongue.gif

It's an online tournament buddy, not Lan smile.gif

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 5Cypher Oct 28 2006, 10:47 AM
I forgot to add: Save all your Replays and post them in a thread, which will be made only for World Series Replays

It's not a LAN meeting. smile.gif

+
# 6-PeTe- Oct 28 2006, 10:48 AM
Spammmmm cw i need to get into top 301

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 7dustman Oct 28 2006, 12:34 PM
its a little late to know that i have to make it into top32

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 8Cypher Oct 28 2006, 12:46 PM
We announced it a month ago as well. -.-

+
# 9BiGMoNeY Oct 28 2006, 13:32 PM
Dustman trying to compete in CCG pirate.gif

Why dont you go snatch Raider and the rest of [CN] and make a return =P

+
# 10IamDyNaMic Oct 28 2006, 15:49 PM
u can easily get top 32 with one win, i did the same.

i would laugh my ass of if one of the best ccg players would meet a nub and would get x3 UvC and the china just makes 2 wf gat spam and wins luckily

olololol hi

"world series " kk.

Game: Dota 2

+
# 11--ReLixXz-Z- Oct 28 2006, 15:49 PM
Good luck everyone, hope everyone tries their hardest, can't wait until it happens.

+
# 12Timeline Oct 28 2006, 22:54 PM
Hi Everyone

Well after talking with the Aceton team leader I have some very good news, If we are able to get a topic going where as people can post the problems they are having then I am to send them a link to the topic for them to look in to it.

How ever they have asked that we try to help the members the best we can, As they are very sort on time more so any problems people might have with the first decade because they are unaware of any problems with the first decade and Aceton.

If there are any problems that we can not fix then Aceton will step in and fix any problems people might be having.

Now for the best part, I have been able to get them to set up an update for Aceton just before the tournament which starts on the 11th November

+
# 13--ReLixXz-Z- Oct 29 2006, 13:25 PM
More great news! Maybe someone could make a portal post about it so we can notify more people and give aceton all the information they need.

+
# 14PwNzZ Oct 30 2006, 12:21 PM
yo thank you cypher for organising this event which will be a big success. Glad its aceton all the way but if i need help etc gettin it workin where i go, could u put a topic up for help plz cypher or some1 cheers pwnzz smile.gif

This post has been edited by PwNzZ: Oct 30 2006, 12:21 PM

+
# 15IamDyNaMic Oct 30 2006, 13:52 PM
iam not going to play it i didnt play cw = iam not in top 32, but we already know whos going to win.

Game: Dota 2

+
# 16Cypher Oct 30 2006, 14:02 PM
QUOTE(PwNzZ @ Oct 30 2006, 01:21 PM) *

yo thank you cypher for organising this event which will be a big success. Glad its aceton all the way but if i need help etc gettin it workin where i go, could u put a topic up for help plz cypher or some1 cheers pwnzz smile.gif

You can always ask questions in this thread.

QUOTE(-XeoNeQ- @ Oct 30 2006, 02:52 PM) *

iam not going to play it i didnt play cw = iam not in top 32, but we already know whos going to win.

Erm, no. We will see who is a good random player and who not, it's easy to say that one can play all armies. They have to prove it, so there's no clear winner yet.

+
# 17john87 Oct 30 2006, 15:51 PM
Xeo, if you wanted to play you could be top 32 between today and tomorrow . . .

+
# 18Norbert^ Oct 30 2006, 16:17 PM
omg why is there no army picking? post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 19-ToM- Oct 30 2006, 17:45 PM
Becamse China mirror each time defeats the point.

+
# 20Norbert^ Oct 30 2006, 17:56 PM
I dont think it'll be cvc every game. Some people like usa, some like gla and most like china and i think u gotta respect that. But w/e, its not for me to decide.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)