Explore GameReplays...

Girlfriend/ex pictures

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Bosman Jun 24 2005, 23:03 PM
Hellooo.. ive seen many ppl chattin about they bein most beautiful et.c.. so, i decided to open this thread.
This is my ex, unfortunatly the pic is very small.. but still smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Notorious Jun 24 2005, 23:06 PM
I hate it when nerds bring up their girlfriend online. We don't need to know, you don't need to re-affirm your heterosexuality and distance yourself from the sweaty nerd boy you are.

EDIT: No offense.

This post has been edited by Notorious: Jun 24 2005, 23:07 PM

+
# 3Bosman Jun 24 2005, 23:13 PM
QUOTE(Notorious @ Jun 25 2005, 02:06 AM)
I hate it when nerds bring up their girlfriend online. We don't need to know, you don't need to re-affirm your heterosexuality and distance yourself from the sweaty nerd boy you are.

EDIT: No offense.

i guarantee u are more nerd than me, and, i explained why i opened this topicm so plz if u dont have anything better to say then stfu.

+
# 4Zvonnee Jun 24 2005, 23:16 PM
Here's mine... Her name's Brianna. Sorry about the crappy quality of the pic, it's the only one I have of her at my dad's house.

user posted image

I'm leaving for Europe (1 month long vacation) in 3 days, so this sunday I'm gonna take her out and do something special before I leave. I know a really cool beach around here that we can take a walk on or something. And yea.. pic sucks, I'll get another one soon.

Lighten up, it's just a thread like any other, what happened to you, did you just get over a rough relationship or something? Everyone has their ups and downs man, you might have had a down but there'll be an up for ya soon enough. Good luck wink.gif

This post has been edited by Squiggs: Jun 24 2005, 23:18 PM

+
# 5Practice Jun 24 2005, 23:44 PM
This thread should be locked and pictures deleted. Why the hell would we want to know how your GF looks like? Ever heard of Privelleages? Rights? Does she not have a right to know that her picture is now on the internet? if you fail to see that then im sorry your trying to prove something. Be a man and specially you squiggs being only 16 and keep saying "i get laid" then go to this girl you claim to have laid you and tell her that you posted her pic here and lets see how speciall her reaction will be, if she has any sense or diginity she will know what a loser you are. Think about it why the hell would i want to know or anyhow what you going to do with her. You aint the first nor the last, grow up, learn to keep whats private private and if you cant then dont do it online as you are commiting more offense than you realise.

+
# 6Zvonnee Jun 24 2005, 23:56 PM
Her pic was already on the internet, she has a myspace. I didn't 'lay' her. I don't have an interest in doing so with her, we haven't even kissed yet.

I didn't brag about it, I just went with the thread, you're obviously offended by the fact that I'm going out with a girl, sorry if you're not into girls, everyone has their own preferences.

And where the hell did I say that I've done stuff with her, we only started dating 2 weeks ago. The only thing that I've said was that I've 'done stuff' with lots of girls in the past, that lots of girls like me, and that everyone loves me.

This post has been edited by Squiggs: Jun 25 2005, 00:00 AM

+
# 7Bosman Jun 25 2005, 00:25 AM
QUOTE(Squiggs @ Jun 25 2005, 02:56 AM)
Her pic was already on the internet, she has a myspace. I didn't 'lay' her. I don't have an interest in doing so with her, we haven't even kissed yet.

I didn't brag about it, I just went with the thread, you're obviously offended by the fact that I'm going out with a girl, sorry if you're not into girls, everyone has their own preferences.

And where the hell did I say that I've done stuff with her, we only started dating 2 weeks ago. The only thing that I've said was that I've 'done stuff' with lots of girls in the past, that lots of girls like me, and that everyone loves me.

mine is a model.. GG
edit for stupid: (her photos are on the net)

This post has been edited by Bosman: Jun 25 2005, 00:26 AM

+
# 8Zvonnee Jun 25 2005, 00:35 AM
I dated a model too, remember Mariko?

Your edit made no sense, are you calling me stupid because her pics were already on the internet? She has a myspace, that picture of her was already on the internet.

I could sit here all night and compare my ex girlfriends to your ONE ex girlfriend, but unlike you, I currently have someone and I got a date in a little bit I gotta get ready for.

I'm going out to have some fun, enjoy staying at home alone guys!

+
# 9Bosman Jun 25 2005, 00:41 AM
QUOTE(Squiggs @ Jun 25 2005, 03:35 AM)
I dated a model too, remember Mariko?

Your edit made no sense, are you calling me stupid because her pics were already on the internet? She has a myspace, that picture of her was already on the internet.

I could sit here all night and compare my ex girlfriends to your ONE ex girlfriend, but unlike you, I currently have someone and I got a date in a little bit I gotta get ready for.

I'm going out to have some fun, enjoy staying at home alone guys!

no i mean to ppl who will say " so if she is a model ".. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bosman: Jun 25 2005, 00:48 AM

+
# 10Zvonnee Jun 25 2005, 00:44 AM
QUOTE(Bosman @ Jun 25 2005, 01:41 AM)
nono i mean to ppl who will say " so if she is a model "..  smile.gif
i dont see how ppl think im tryin to prove something.. it seems they got real problems in life  lol wtf its only a picture.. like u never saw a girl before..

Oh ok nevermind then I'm sorry. I snapped out in my point, you understand where I'm coming from, unlike a lot of people, we've had girlfriends wink.gif

wub.gif Bosman wub.gif

+
# 11Practice Jun 25 2005, 01:09 AM
QUOTE(Squiggs @ Jun 25 2005, 04:56 AM)

I will spend no more talking with you as you just prove how much of a kid you are.

+
# 12Zvonnee Jun 25 2005, 01:19 AM
QUOTE(Practice @ Jun 25 2005, 02:09 AM)
I will spend no more talking with you as you just prove how much of a kid you are.

Oh good, that means I don't need to worry about you wasting away your life following whatever posts I make and then trolling as much as you can.

+
# 13Practice Jun 25 2005, 01:55 AM
QUOTE(Squiggs @ Jun 25 2005, 06:19 AM)
Oh good, that means I don't need to worry about you wasting away your life following whatever posts I make and then trolling as much as you can.

Typical Reply wink.gif

+
# 14Zvonnee Jun 25 2005, 01:58 AM
QUOTE(Practice @ Jun 25 2005, 02:55 AM)
Typical Reply wink.gif

As was that one.

This post has been edited by Squiggs: Jun 25 2005, 01:58 AM

+
# 15[OoE]Hail Jun 25 2005, 02:16 AM
www.couldgetanypicofthenet.com/nerds:P

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: Left 4 Dead

+
# 16`Imrahil Jun 25 2005, 02:30 AM
lmao really why are you posting pics of ur GFs on the internet

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 17Zvonnee Jun 25 2005, 02:48 AM
Bosman asked.

www.couldgetanypicoffthenet.com/buttheyllhavemeinpicaswellcausetheyrerealpics.php

+
# 18`Imrahil Jun 25 2005, 02:51 AM
who the fuck cares what bosman asked lol

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 19Arctic Aurora Jun 25 2005, 03:32 AM
I'm just waiting, not encouraging, for someone to post an image of a model who they don't know really, but just want to play a fake 1-up, and then get busted. cool2.gif

Clan: Teh Admins

Game: World in Conflict

+
# 20jukuja Jun 25 2005, 03:38 AM
[quote=Bosman,Jun 25 2005, 12:03 AM]Hellooo.. ive seen many ppl chattin about they bein most beautiful et.c.. so, i decided to open this thread.
This is my ex, unfortunatly the pic is very small.. but still smile.gif

Crud how do i post an image?

This post has been edited by jukuja: Jun 25 2005, 03:47 AM

Clan: Tools of War

Game: FPS

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)