Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

The Control of the China Dozers

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Quasis Jul 12 2005, 11:27 AM
Read here the portalized Guide how to get your China Dozer under control!

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by -HaTeR-: Mar 13 2009, 21:31 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2:(MurD3r0wN): Jul 12 2005, 13:05 PM
wow good posting, ill keep this in mind because i have stupid dozers frusty.gif u gotta teach me how to merge ss, either u or greshom!!! (gunit)

+
# 3Quasis Jul 12 2005, 13:29 PM
Thx Murder. I can learn you the trick, but you need some "pro" picture editing program first. Aka photoshop, Paintshop Pro etc.

If there any other instances of stupid dozer situations Ill help out.

+
# 4Nubbe Jul 12 2005, 14:01 PM
QUOTE(Quasis @ Jul 12 2005, 03:29 PM)
If there any other instances of stupid dozer situations Ill help out.

You are at the bottom at TD and want to send your second doser through your CC to the middle.
How do you avoid your doser turning right and left a few times before leaving the back of the CC?

+
# 5Quasis Jul 12 2005, 14:07 PM
Nubbe: You are at the bottom at TD and want to send your second doser through your CC to the middle.
How do you avoid your doser turning right and left a few times before leaving the back of the CC?

Thats one stupid dozer situation you have to live with im afraid.

+
# 6Skynny Jul 12 2005, 14:25 PM
Sometimes I've had it to where I could avoid that extra left "wriggle" out of the CC by ordering the dozer to an area as it "wriggled" to the right. I haven't tested this out or anything, or guarantee that it works. Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me; if it's timed right, you can save that 0.3 seconds.

Out of all the construction units, China dozers are the ones that like to get stuck. sad.gif

Very nice walkthrough. thum.gif

+
# 7G-[u]nit^ Jul 12 2005, 14:42 PM
QUOTE(:(MurD3r0wN): @ Jul 12 2005, 03:05 PM)
wow good posting, ill keep this in mind because i have stupid dozers frusty.gif u gotta teach me how to merge ss, either u or greshom!!! (gunit)

I used normal paint with my reviews laugh.gif But when I get my own new PC I'm going to do it with normal Photoshop, that's imo the best way...

+
# 8CarpeDiem Jul 12 2005, 21:59 PM
another mistake that i see is when the second dozer comes out or your energy is done , its better to click your dozer and send it to the supply so you have time to nicly rotate your buildings instead of just clicking dozer and rotate . if you do the last one you dozer stands still:(

+
# 9wtfMEplz Jul 13 2005, 09:28 AM
Well nubbe. If u send ur dozer through cc, and dont sell cc before dozer is out it wont do that. So u have to wait for sell cc.

+
# 10Quasis Jul 13 2005, 10:21 AM
Xenomorf Posted Today, 11:28 AM
  Well nubbe. If u send ur dozer through cc, and dont sell cc before dozer is out it wont do that. So u have to wait for sell cc.

Actually thats wrong with a little taste of truth in it; the dozer will "shake" the hips no matter what, selling the cc might or might not make the dozer twist more or less. The degree of twisting, and number of left-right twists, is a matter of luck.

I recommend waiting for the second dozer to get away before you sell the cc;sometimes i have seen the dozer mess up cause it has been in the borderline of the cc while it was being sold. Other times, the dozer dont get affected by it at all.

+
# 11Lord Cylon Jul 16 2005, 17:16 PM
I experience this sort of thing with my workers, what I learned was that if you click your Dozer only once to make it go through the CC and you don’t sell the CC until it is clear of it, AND you do NOT issue any other move or build orders during his pass through the CC, it won't "wiggle" or otherwise act stupid. (It’s the same engine for the workers and that’s what works %100 of the time for me).

This post has been edited by Lord Cylon: Jul 16 2005, 17:16 PM

+
# 12Quasis Jul 16 2005, 23:34 PM
Lord Cylon Posted Yesterday, 07:16 PM
  I experience this sort of thing with my workers, what I learned was that if you click your Dozer only once to make it go through the CC and you don’t sell the CC until it is clear of it, AND you do NOT issue any other move or build orders during his pass through the CC, it won't "wiggle" or otherwise act stupid. (It’s the same engine for the workers and that’s what works %100 of the time for me).

Workers are perhaps the only thing more stupid than the china dozers, but still, the China dozers does do the twist whatever you do.If you happen to get a dozer go straight to were it should without messing up, its just luck and nothing else.
19 of 20 times it will twist.(or more)

+
# 13SmoKeR^ClaN Jul 17 2005, 00:56 AM
Well there are two possibilites of why the Dozer are so crap and laggy:

a) It is a Women driving.

cool2.gif It is a normal Chinese guy who had one too many beers.

+
# 14Dervis Jul 24 2005, 08:34 AM
QUOTE(Nubbe @ Jul 12 2005, 04:01 PM)
You are at the bottom at TD and want to send your second doser through your CC to the middle.

Well I got a trick for it I guess. When the dozer turns left or right after leavıng the CC just fast double click on ur mouse to move him forward then he wıll stop moving left or right. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Dervis: Jul 24 2005, 08:35 AM

+
# 15CoE|HiT Sep 6 2005, 19:59 PM
Well ya but dozers are pretty easy to control only beginners cant control them

+
# 16Genocide^ Jan 23 2007, 13:36 PM
Another mistake that used to happen to me alot at the bottom of td is when second dozer is going to secondary supply, id build my primary supply but if the other dozer is too close he will just stop, and then do that wiggly left to right crap all over again when you click him to get away.

Clan: iWuB

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 17-HaTeR- Mar 13 2009, 21:33 PM
Portal Post refreshed and optimized.

Clan: Brothers of War

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)