IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
Get patching error 10104 - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Get patching error 10104

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1teh_J0kerer Sep 26 2007, 16:10 PM
Just want to note that I'm getting the same patching error as the Australian peeps, except that I live in Boston USA. On the other hand, my patch hangs at WW2Art.sga rather than Engine.sga

any ideas?

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2Wildact Sep 30 2007, 16:38 PM
this error (10104) occurs when patching encountered unexpected installed data.

apparently it happens when you install mods.

try reinstall COH and patch again and it should work

Game: Company of Heroes

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)