Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Blinky's Bfme2 top 10 list.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Blinky May 11 2008, 11:20 AM
This list is endorsed and sponsored by EA and co. Replicating this list is forgery and as such legal action will be taken against those that disregard the internet law. Failure to comply with these wishes will result in instant combustion creating a complex paradox in which we will not be able to sue you because you will have combusted rendering my earlier sentence obsolete.

Remember before we start reading this is strictly fact, i can not be wrong, but this is from what I've seen, so no flaming please. This is current so if your inactive atm your placing might be affected however I'm still going to include the people that don't play the game as often as they used to.

10. Danny AoW|, Rid3r
Danny came to bfme2 with Steve after realizing that RotWK really wasn't all that great. He's only been playing for about 4 months now but bfme2 and rotwk are pretty similar so hes had time to adjust to strategies. He's nicer than Steve when it comes to flaming and is a pretty good laugh in the lobby. He won a gold warrior title last month due to his insane spam, another trait he shares with Steve by the looks of it.

9. Steve AoW|, Rid3r
Steve, nobody really likes him because of his tendency to flame and generally flip out in such a manner as to imply that he has not yet begun puberty. Whether or not this is true, Steve really does know how to manipulate his mouse in such a way as to give him some vestige of skill at bfme2. It may have something to do with his camera zoomed out at like 1278035 miles but that isn't cheating, no sir.

8. Elv3nlord AoW|
I can't really think of much to say about our young german friend, he's been round a while now. He's a good player with all factions, particularly shines on buckland with his brother Lanc3lot where he is able to utilize isen and motw to the best of his ability. I can't really criticize him though because he's a nice guy, doesn't flame and doesn't dodge.

7. KingLui Unr3al|, LoM^
KingLui, used to be pretty underrated but not so much now, I think finally people have come to understand that he really will wtfbbqpwn you if you play shit. Anyway I just stole this next bit from Freedoms list because it seemed like the right thing to do. He is a nice guy and very quiet, but very funny once you get to know him. He went 40-0 or something crazy like that in the first few days. He's a great spammer, contributes his share and keeps his clan in the top ten.

6. Gandy Unr3al|, LoM^
Gandy will dispute this spot of his, saying he is shit now blah blah blah, yes Gandy this is true but I feel that given your past pr0ness its only fair that you be given 6th because you really can unleash the beast when you have to. That and the fact I couldn't think of anybody else to put in this spot. Well done Gandy you win by default. Also i feel that Gandy is probably a better 1v1 player, his macro is seriously top notch with his micro not that far behind. Oldskool player from the time when the community was good and as such hes really nice guy even if he does have a tendency to flame me.

5. Valheru Unr3al|, UNKNOWN, B2P, FvB
Aka Marty McPrincess, hes been top 5 since forever. Lately hes moved down the ranks a bit because of his unnatural obsession with steam and WoW, which btw Marty DO NOT MIX. WoW is far too shit for steam to even smell its shitness. Anyway moving on, this godly player is from Australia where there isn't really anything to do except sit in the sun and play bfme2. Which is probably why he has 1 of the best goblins out there, rivaling Clever's. Lately he hasn't played much but he still knows how to get those tracks red hot from time to time.

4. Strategy PoW|, THS
Strategy can still hold his own vs everybody, considering he really doesn't play bfme2 very much these days, preferring to pwn at SC where he trains his excellent macro/micro to perfection. Strategy is best recognized for his Elves but lately has been playing random more showing great skill with other factions like goblins and Isen. In the past he used to be THE best player with Fabled and although not no.1 now, he certainly has the potential to regain that top spot if he decided to come back in full force.

3. FabledIntegral [xXx], |EAGLE|, DivA|, [2], EaE|, [OmC]
Fabled much like Strategy is still a great great player even though he rarely plays properly at the moment. Fabled is best known for outstanding Isen play and is the most famous bfme2 player of the bt2dc era. His map awareness and micro is probably the best in the game making any faction he plays in 1v1 or 2v2 a deadly force. On top of that he's a pretty cool guy even if he is afk 24/7.

2. Anarion [EoN], Unr3al|, LoM^
Anarion took a bit of a backseat in the past and although an undisputed good player he never really came into the top spots until recently. Whether he finally upped his game or because everybody good stopped playing who knows, although I tend to think the latter. He's currently the most active player in the top 5 and his Men/Elves are the best in the game although with every other faction hes really quite shit. Then plus the fact hes a great team player and truly a great guy with an awesome sense of humor. Anarion truly deserves 2nd.

1. Clever PoW|, EaE|, [CMW]
Seriously Clever is a legend. He has something like 7 Warrior titles and has lead PoW through his incredible spam to countless victories. Lately like many others from the oldskool community, he has become annoyed at the deterioration of the community, especially at the dodging. But he is still arguably the most successful bfme2 player of all time. Incredible goblins but equally excellent with all factions. Loves his food, especially cake and chocolate, can be heard over Vent munching even while playing and for a German hes surprisingly funny. True legend.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 2Kinglui May 11 2008, 11:49 AM
nice list!

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 3Drizzt Do'Urden May 11 2008, 11:58 AM
This list r very good. Disagreed with the ranking you've given Danny, but that's it, really. Also I'm glad you didn't put Fabled rank 1. Anyway you cheated on me, we were supposed to make a list together you posh boy you!

And oh, the list isn't as good as I meant. That's cause you left yourself out. I'd prolly place you at 1 to 3, depending on how good you're currently. I haven't played you in like 2 months or something so I can't tell.

Clever and Fabled will always be my most feared opponents; I can't beat them for shit. I've beaten Fabled like twice in my life and Clever about the same. And lost like a million to both.

Keidy deservs rank 0 btw, he's too uber to be left out.

Edit 14864: I'd also swap Strat and Val.

This post has been edited by Elfman14: May 11 2008, 12:08 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 4Blinky May 11 2008, 12:12 PM
lol I couldn't really rate myself tongue.gif

+
# 5Infinity` May 11 2008, 12:16 PM
Nice list smile.gif

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 6Mr.Shankly May 11 2008, 12:25 PM
I agree with it sorta....not quite sure why danny is ten but the rest of its nice

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 7Clever May 11 2008, 12:38 PM
Chocalate yeaha biggrin.gif

+
# 8Mortal9 May 11 2008, 12:45 PM
This list sux. biggrin.gif

+
# 9FreedomX10A May 11 2008, 12:45 PM
i think infinity shouldve been in there and not danny and i dont agree with fabled's ranking for obvious reasons but seeing as how he hasn't touched bfme2 in a while now it makes sense.

Nice list i like smile.gif

oh and i noticed u followed the "never put yourself on ur own list" rule

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 10Blinky May 11 2008, 12:56 PM
Yah the 10th spot was actually the hardest, was really tight between a lot of people, Danny, Inf, DLJ, Crusader, Drizzt etc etc.. in the end I think Danny deserved it seeing as he did win Gold warrior.

+
# 11FreedomX10A May 11 2008, 13:32 PM
i still wouldntve put him there because he dodged my re like a faggot cunt and got flamed by everyone in chat and then he changed his name to aow danny

This post has been edited by FreedomX10A: May 11 2008, 13:34 PM

+
# 12Clever May 11 2008, 18:10 PM
Hmm...yeah Danny cares a lot about statistics.

+
# 13Aberrance` May 11 2008, 19:07 PM
Eh..I agree w/ bits and pieces. Much more fun to read than Freedoms list.

This post has been edited by Aberrance: Jul 30 2013, 15:16 PM

+
# 14DirtyBlob` May 11 2008, 20:01 PM
this is a good list, cept the fact that it is missing a sir blobicious blinkistishier. other than that its not bad smile.gif

and btw, i do suck butt now, tis the truth and nobody can deny it tongue.gif

+
# 15general grievous^ May 12 2008, 00:52 AM
QUOTE(AnarioN` @ May 11 2008, 15:07 PM) *

Eh..I agree w/ bits and pieces. Much more fun to read then Freedoms list.

That's because Freedom's list was repetitive like a broken record and pretty much everyone had similar descriptions.

Clan: Legions of Mordor

+
# 16-CRuSaDeR May 12 2008, 01:38 AM
idk i got a winning vs steve and he didnt impress me at all and tied with danny imo danny deserved it tho for winning gold and he is alot better then steve. steve shouldt even be on it. IM like undefeated vs infinty in 1v1 to so yea. im not trying to get on the list just my view on it. I think atm ana is #1 tho over clever tho. good list tho.

This post has been edited by -CRuSaDeR: May 12 2008, 01:44 AM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 17FreedomX10A May 12 2008, 01:47 AM
QUOTE(AnarioN` @ May 11 2008, 19:07 PM) *

Eh..I agree w/ bits and pieces. Much more fun to read then Freedoms list.

QUOTE(general grievous^ @ May 12 2008, 00:52 AM) *

That's because Freedom's list was repetitive like a broken record and pretty much everyone had similar descriptions.

that's because i did it in 10 minutes literally, elfman helped me out.

QUOTE(Gandy @ May 11 2008, 20:01 PM) *

this is a good list, cept the fact that it is missing a sir blobicious blinkistishier. other than that its not bad smile.gif

and btw, i do suck butt now, tis the truth and nobody can deny it tongue.gif

donno y u say that, u still carry me in 2v2's that means either u were something really amazing in ur form or u just like to lie a lot tongue.gif

and honestly the real reasons i made the list were to get some activity in the lom forums, get some bfme2 ppl to actually make a REAL list and to show them my views of whats going on.

i rly had no intention of making a list that was 100% accurate

This post has been edited by FreedomX10A: May 12 2008, 01:54 AM

+
# 18SebuloN May 12 2008, 05:28 AM
i'll make a list ^^

+
# 19Drizzt Do'Urden May 12 2008, 15:07 PM
Crusader Steve > Danny imo.

+
# 20Blinky May 12 2008, 16:30 PM
Umm sorry but this list is completely fact and only retards would argue against fact. So sit down at stfu.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)