Explore GameReplays...

Team Fortress 2

a collection of tips

Reply to this topic Start new topic
Warning ,
# 21HeavyHitter Feb 1 2009, 05:55 AM
Heavies: You have 300 Health, and 200 rounds of powerful bullets. Take advantage of that.

Game: Team Fortress 2

+
# 22Killamop Feb 6 2009, 22:04 PM
Spies stop taunting in front of the gates.

Clan: Tools of War

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 23MoonTiger55 Feb 25 2009, 11:17 AM
Please.. PLEASE.. Shotgun people point blanc range instead of blowing yourself to smithereens. : x

+
# 24EchelonThree Feb 25 2009, 15:21 PM
Okay, with the recent update, I declare Natascha is an awesome weapon...

*it's the scout update....*

Anyway, as a heavy, watch your damage dropoff, since it can go from 150 dps to 30 dps very quickly.

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 25Deagle^ Feb 26 2009, 07:49 AM
Natascha is bugged again though post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 26Killamop Feb 26 2009, 08:49 AM
hey ill be able to us these pretty soon!

+
# 27EchelonThree Feb 26 2009, 15:14 PM
Natas is working for me...

+
# 28Deagle^ Feb 26 2009, 16:18 PM
It's not slowing scouts as much as it should.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 29MoonTiger55 Feb 27 2009, 17:25 PM
QUOTE(Deagle^ @ Feb 26 2009, 17:18 PM) *

It's not slowing scouts as much as it should.

Rockets on the other hand.. ;_;

+
# 30Killamop Feb 27 2009, 21:34 PM
hehe

The force a nature i have found to be grat at stopping falling deaths.

if your falling from a very tall height (custom map for example) wait till you get near the floor then shoot it.

I may write a totw.

+
# 31EchelonThree Feb 28 2009, 02:51 AM
QUOTE(Killamop @ Feb 28 2009, 05:34 AM) *

hehe

The force a nature i have found to be grat at stopping falling deaths.

if your falling from a very tall height (custom map for example) wait till you get near the floor then shoot it.

I may write a totw.

Or you could simply use your double jump before you hit the ground....

+
# 32Taikis Apr 13 2009, 21:16 PM
Heavy is a sniper now.

+
# 33sp12.07 Apr 13 2009, 22:01 PM
Seriously.

+
# 34chaosblade22 Jun 15 2009, 03:41 AM
Spy tips.

As a Spy you have weapons other than the Knife.
If you fail a back stab or detected escape while hitting them with the revolver, it'll probably discourage them from chasing and maybe even a kill.

Do not rely on disgusies
Your cloak is for infiltrating is much better for infiltrating than the disguises. The disguses are for when you're out of cloak, acting (explain later), and sentries.
Please don't run around calling for a medic hoping to use your FYI spray on them also

Dealing with Sentries.
In most cases I've found its practically impossible to sap then stab an engie.
A good engie will kill you then go for the sentry, but a bad one will have the sapper off, and you'll be dead after trying to back stab him.
Instead if they're humping their sentry then stab them and quickly press Q and sap the sentry before it kills you.
It may sound suicidal, but it is the most effective engie/sentry killing method.

Dealing with pyros.
Backstabbing a pyro is easier than you may think. Simply trail them and stab and they're dead.
Most Pyros think they are immune to getting back stabbed and almost never check their back.
If they detect 3 shots (or 2 if you get a crit) from the revolver and they'll go down.
If he gets you on fire, don't panic kill him (with a bit of luck) and seek out a healthpack or medic.

The cloak is useful.
When outmatched by the enemy team as they chase you, its best to cloak unless you're extremely lucky and have a Medic Kritz you, however, after cloaking you shouldn't run in a straight line from the enemy. Instead after you're fully invisible change your direction and mislead the enemy (preferably into a Sentry nest for lulz) and get into position to backstab some more.

Backstabbing Medics and Scouts
Backstabbing the faster classes (especially Medics as they hop around all the time avoiding fire) can be a bit difficult and have lots of failstabs and maybe get yourself killed, but it does get easier.
For Medics the easiest ones are the ones that think they're safe hiding behind a corner.
Backstab him and his patient.
Next if the medic is on the move cut corners to catch up to him quicker and again backstab.
Also since a update that lets you see enemy names and uber percentages on Medics here is a priority list of Medics you should backstab.
Fully to almost Charged
3/4 of the way their to halfway charged
1/4 to almost no or no ubercharge what so ever.

On to Scouts.
Backstabbing Scouts is possibly the most difficult to do outside of stairstabs (i'll explain if anyone asks).
For one Scouts like to move back forth when fighting an enemy, use the time when they back into you to sink your knife into their spinal column.
Again you can try cutting corners to catch up to them, but its signifigantly more unlikely to do than medics.

Priority List.
Medics (see above)
Heavys Overchealed
Soilder Overhealed
Snipers
Heavys
Soilders
Engineers about to setup
Engineers already set up.
Over healed Demomen
Demoman with stickies out
Demoman
Pyros Overhealed
Pyros
Scouts w or w/o overhealing
Other Spies w or w/o overhealing

That is all Gentelemen

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)