Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Is this guy for real?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21CheeKy` Nov 25 2008, 19:21 PM
Some of the phililas on that list are just simply way sick or just way out there!

Indeed but some of them are like "quite normal".

Uhm werent u in CrAzY?

Clan: Teh Memberz

Game: None

+
# 22TeKnO_CaLiTY Nov 25 2008, 21:38 PM
QUOTE(CheeKy` @ Nov 25 2008, 11:21 AM) *

Indeed but some of them are like "quite normal".

Uhm werent u in CrAzY?

LoL, I was in few clans. But I remain a CrAzY member and -FaKe|ster at heart. AGM, B2, Ghost, Meza, Lock-on, Features, Frog, Lazer, and Myself are the core members of CrAzY. We all used to whore up ZH back in the day and have loads of fun, hell some of our games were just classic to watch. So to answer your question, I never really left CrAzY. innocent.gif I kinda just joined this organization called the AIRFORCE and I guess I lost touch with my gaming side. But I will have a new kick ass PC for xmas so things will change~ pirate.gif

If you really wanna know the list of core members GhostTX made a list a long time ago here ~ http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=181556 I was CrAzY_BeAgLE and CrAzY_DiNGo.
Although I dont agree with some of the names on the list as being CORE MEMBERS, the ones I already listed are definitely the founders.

This post has been edited by TeKnoMaN: Nov 25 2008, 21:50 PM

Clan: CrAzY

Game: Graphics

+
# 23Norty Nov 26 2008, 00:54 AM
Holy Fucking Shit n1qshok.gif

Well, she does have a sister who is single somehow. She has high standards though, so many guys are after her all the time.

High Standards? MY ASS Has a higher standard than that yawn.gif

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

Nuff said anyone? 0wn3d.gif

This post has been edited by Carrex: Nov 26 2008, 01:00 AM

Clan: -FaKe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 24TeKnO_CaLiTY Nov 26 2008, 02:25 AM
QUOTE(Carrex @ Nov 25 2008, 16:54 PM) *

Nuff said anyone? 0wn3d.gif

Ha, yeah man the guy who posted the pics obviously isnt the guy from the pictures. He's just some troller who found their myspace and decided to make up a funny story. Still its an entertaining thread to say the least. laugh.gif I love how he said his "army buddys" were all over the bridesmaids! LMAO, yeah all over them probably with ugly sticks trying to keep them away.

Clan: CrAzY

Game: Graphics

+
# 25CheeKy` Nov 26 2008, 07:23 AM
Still its an entertaining thread to say the least. I love how he said his "army buddys" were all over the bridesmaids!

They were probably throwing hamburgers over all the bridesmaids ^^.

Clan: Teh Memberz

Game: None

+
# 26Arson Nov 27 2008, 05:36 AM
QUOTE(TeKnoMaN @ Nov 25 2008, 11:58 AM) *

heeh, personally I think me and Arson have this - Stigmatophilia: sexual interest in piercings, tattoos. Nothing hotter then a chick with a kick ass tattoo and some well placed piercings.

Some of the phililas on that list are just simply way sick or just way out there! mellow.gif

Yes. In fact, can you photoshop some ivory tusks pierced through those bridemaid's septums for my fapping pleasure? drol.gif smilie_naughty.gif

Clan: -FaKe|

Game: Battlefield 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)