Explore GameReplays...

Soulstorm

Voice Actors for Warhammer 40,000 "Ultramarines" announced!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kibatsu Mar 10 2010, 09:24 AM
The producers of the upcoming Warhammer 40,000 CG movie "Ultramarines" have announced the voice actors, which will also support the movie with their facial expressions: Terence Stamp, Sean Pertwee and John Hurt.

Steven Waddington, Donald Sumpter and Johnny Harris will play other key parts, while Ben Bishop, Christopher Finney and Gary Martin will appear in supporting roles.

Terence Stamp won multiple award and has also been nominated for the Oscar. He said, that his interest in science fiction classics during his youth has attracted him to his role in the "Ultramarines" movie. Stamp was also involved in Superman, Superman II, Valkyrie and the video game Halo 3.

Sean Pertwee, mostly known for his role in Dog Soldiers, already contributed to the movies Event Horizon, Mutant Chronicles and Equilibrium, as well as the video games Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior and Killzone 2.

John Hurt won several international awards and has been Oscar-nominated for his performances in The Elephant Man and Midnight Express. Hurt said:
I know quite a lot about Warhammer 40,000 because my elder son was into it. I used to take him down to the store in Londonís Oxford Street so he could see it in action. Itís a very different world which really teases the imagination.

Hurt also played roles in Alien, Hellboy and Hellboy II and Nineteen Eighty-Four.

More information:

This post has been edited by Kibatsu: Mar 10 2010, 09:43 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Clan: Deathwatch

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 2BravesToaster Mar 10 2010, 13:10 PM
Wooo, I actually want to see this smile.gif. Hope it's good

Game: Dawn of War 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)