Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

goblin tips for newbs

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1snleahy55 Jul 1 2010, 03:36 AM
I just got game recently. Dwarves are my fav but i like almost all other factions to lol. So wonderin about some good things to know about gobs. Thx ahead of time.

+
# 2Elrol Jul 18 2010, 06:22 AM
1. Don't waste units!!!!!!!! Your Goblin Warriors are, imo atleast, your most important unit as goblins and wasting them with blind attacks and useless battles will cost you the game. Get the most out of every unit as possible.

2. Counter properly and effectively. Scout out what your opponent is going for, and then as quickly as possible, counter your opponents decision to give you the upper hand.

3. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! Get familiar with all the various units, they're abilities and uses, and various build orders/strategies in all Match Ups. Unlike some other factions, with gobs you have to do something different in almost every individual Match Up (To win the fight most effectively that is)

These are my 3 tips smile.gif hope they helped, mate

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 3Aqeel Shaghooli Jul 18 2010, 18:22 PM
Spam with Goblin Warriors all the time and it will be good game for ur opponent biggrin.gif
then build 2 trolls and attack hes fortress = GG

+
# 4Elrol Jul 18 2010, 21:13 PM
QUOTE(Aqeel Shaghooli @ Jul 18 2010, 18:22 PM) *

Spam with Goblin Warriors all the time and it will be good game for ur opponent biggrin.gif
then build 2 trolls and attack hes fortress = GG

To put it rather simply, I suppose...

+
# 5JB Jul 29 2010, 11:18 AM
Actually the most important tip is not to feed as Goblin Warrior give away far to much power points(they fixed this is btp).When you get pike and riders on the field NEVER lose a full unis.Its understandable to lose some of a unit but if you save all you banners you will have a heavy advantage as your banners willl regenerate into a full unit again over time.

Make sure you flank your oponent from both sides, if he is elf this is even more important as you must force him to split his army.

Power point path is also very important.Vs men and mordor take land or their spam will just crush you if they are a compitent player.When playing against other factions bats can be a good idea followed buy the infamous wildmen.

Mixing Lings and Riders is also a very good choice but that goes without saying as gobins are a AMAZING spam facttion but you MUST mix your units to get the full effect of this AMAZING faction biggrin.gif

If you want any pro goblin replays let me know and i can send you smile.gif

This post has been edited by JB: Jul 29 2010, 11:22 AM

Game: League of Legends

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)