Both the above
14.29% (2)
Its not OP

Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1HarakDem Jul 18 2010, 11:55 AM
Hi Guys,

The other day someone was Fire bombing with Corsairs and I asked him to stop. The guy said to firebomb on units is not OP (this is all on 1.06 only). I always thought the fire due to the damage caused was always OP... that's why this poll to find out peoples opinions on this.

~Harak

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 2Elrol Jul 18 2010, 18:03 PM
I voted only on buildings for 2 reasons:

1. Damage is OP, ofc.

2. Last time I checked Buildings don't move, and your units can simply take a swift side step to avoid the firebombs.

Some may argue that vs some factions units its awfully OP and sososososo laaaaame.... they're wrong. Just move your damn units, please. smile.gif

+
# 3Crabby Lobster Aug 23 2010, 20:59 PM
They're OP.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4^NeXuS^ Sep 2 2010, 02:58 AM
This is hard for me to choose. I mean i only think of fire being lame when its abused on some structures. But overall, no i dont think its op. I mean sure you can flame people, but thats not going to stop them from doing all it takes to win. Plus when used on troops, its def not op since as elrol stated you must just micro your troops out of the fire. -.-

This post has been edited by ^NeXuS^: Sep 2 2010, 02:59 AM

+
# 5Crabby Lobster Sep 2 2010, 05:46 AM
Ever had someone firelame + nazgul spam vs you? You can't possibly defend your units vs the Naz's trample and the corsairs' fire at the same time. If they remain clumped, the corsairs kill them with firebombs and the Nazgul dismount and kill with swords. If they unclump, the Nazguls kill them with trample and the corsairs kill them with swords.

It's also very easy to kill units with firebombs, you just need at least two corsairs. Then, firebomb in different areas, around the units, and they will have no where to run. With the ridiculous damage it deals, the units are dead in just a couple seconds, which is op.

This post has been edited by d3sktipper^: Sep 2 2010, 05:46 AM

+
# 6TheAllSeeingPie Sep 2 2010, 06:21 AM
Definetly OP. Microing your units out of the way isn't always an option, like Desk said, especially if you have even a little bit of lag. Have you ever seen them being used against Lorien Archers? They die almost instantly to the fire.

+
# 7Turbo` Sep 2 2010, 09:57 AM
its op vs buildings and elvenunits... u even need fire to win vs dwarves for examble..

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 8^NeXuS^ Sep 2 2010, 16:57 PM
QUOTE(d3sktipper^ @ Sep 1 2010, 21:46 PM) *

Ever had someone firelame + nazgul spam vs you? You can't possibly defend your units vs the Naz's trample and the corsairs' fire at the same time. If they remain clumped, the corsairs kill them with firebombs and the Nazgul dismount and kill with swords. If they unclump, the Nazguls kill them with trample and the corsairs kill them with swords.

It's also very easy to kill units with firebombs, you just need at least two corsairs. Then, firebomb in different areas, around the units, and they will have no where to run. With the ridiculous damage it deals, the units are dead in just a couple seconds, which is op.

ya so especially vs elves with the lorien archers.

+
# 9Aqeel Shaghooli Sep 11 2010, 00:34 AM
i would say only its op for buildings , they cost 400 and thats too much so i think we can use it against units

This post has been edited by Aqeel Shaghooli: Sep 11 2010, 00:35 AM

+
# 10Crabby Lobster Sep 11 2010, 02:59 AM
QUOTE(Aqeel Shaghooli @ Sep 10 2010, 19:34 PM) *

i would say only its op for buildings , they cost 400 and thats too much so i think we can use it against units

A single firebomb has potential to kill well over 400 resources worth of units. Also, corsairs can cost as low as 240 resources.

+
# 11VeNeNo` Sep 22 2010, 21:01 PM
Is lame against buildings but not too op against units(unless against elves).

Clan: Da Unit

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)