Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Can't connect to online players =/

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-Cyborg- Sep 28 2010, 23:19 PM
Hi guys,

After 3 or so years I am trying to play ZH online. I have a Sony Vaio Laptop now and it works perfectly fine offline however when I do try to connect with other plays it fails to establish a connection. I can go online but the second the game is about to begin the error comes up, does anyone have any idea or solution to help me fix this? I want to get playing ASAP!

Also I got an O2 Wireless Box II. Please tell me how to configure it or how I can get the log in details for this o2 router.

James

Clan: -FaKe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Serby Sep 29 2010, 01:05 AM
Hm try this
http://portforward.com/english/routers/por...r_Zero_Hour.htm
U need to type user name:admin
pasword:admin

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 3-Cyborg- Oct 2 2010, 01:32 AM
I figured it out what I had to do was type in the password from the router, which is a bunch of mixed numbers and letters. However this O2 router is really annoying because each time I close and open ZH I continuously have to keep logging into the router to add a port so it won't cause a blockage in the connection. What can I do to fix this?

+
# 4Serby Oct 2 2010, 18:28 PM
Maybe u didn't saved router configuration.
I have Aolynk router and i did only 1 time opening ports then saved configuration and it works fine all the time.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 5-Cyborg- Oct 9 2010, 20:50 PM
But there is one problem, my brother plays CCG and I ZH and for some reason it doesn't allow us to both play perfectly fine at the same time and only one of us. How can we resolve this? =/

+
# 6Technique- Oct 18 2010, 00:57 AM
what a shame Cyborg, warpig said u was gunna cw with us this month post-13661-1143531603.gif hope u can get it resolved smile.gif

Clan: AnZaC

Game: None

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)